If The Opportunity Arises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers

"Suck my cock bitch, now!"

"Go on, kiss his cock." Connor whispered, as his hands unceasingly manipulated her breasts and nipples.

Edythe felt a shiver race up her spine, as both men demands only served to ignite her own wanton desires; to satiate herself had become paramount. Momentarily at a loss what to do, she welcomed Connor's hand moving between her shoulder blades, gently pushing her forward on the chair.

Her mouth was only inches away from the throbbing cock before she realized that she couldn't manage the angle, so she moved her head in different directions looking for the best position. Realizing she couldn't do it properly by sitting in the chair, she moved slightly and slid from the chair onto on her knees. She heard the chair being moved to the side and felt Connor's hands maintaining their hold on her.

"Yes," she sighed, though she had no idea what she was talking about. Kneeling before the invisible man's cock standing proudly before her, the glistening pee-hole at eye level, she clenched her eyes shut and guided her slightly parted mouth forward.

"Do it for fuck sakes... Lick my cock!"

Edythe closed her eyes and moved her head forward and the thick cock slid along her flushed cheek leaving a warm moist trail before her nose brushed against his coarse pubic hair. She was overwhelmed by the smell of his sweat and was surprised that it didn't bother her; in fact it seemed primal, a strong masculine odour that only seemed to further incite her arousal.

Without hesitation Edythe lips parted and her tongue snaked out and tentatively explored the base of his penis. Instinctively her lips began softly kissing back upward, to the tip of his cock and then she felt moisture on her lips when she reached the top. Her lips slowly circled over the head again and tasted the copious pre-cum oozing from the pulsating head. Her tongue slashed out between her lips and flicked it across the tip of his cock, probing at the winking slit of his pee-hole, savouring his taste and smell. The invisible man's cock lurched at her touch, and she licked out again, this time her lips circling the head of his penis before moving her lips down the throbbing shaft, licking out and touching every inch.

Connor kneeled down behind her and seizing the opportunity of her position snuggled up against her back; while his left hand was working fervently at her breasts, his right hand had slid underneath her skirt and was tantalizingly massaging her nylon-covered thighs between her receptively spreading thighs. His hands moving slowly upward searching for the soft exposed flesh of her thighs, then gently his fingers exploring the warm naked flesh until his hand covered the hot moist vee of her panty-covered mound. He moved his hand in a slow up and down motion enjoying how her hips rolled seductively causing her pussy lips to grind teasingly against it.

Edythe was delirious with fervent anticipation, her mind a spectrum of thundering licentious emotions as her body responded of its own volition. Her pussy enflamed with stimulation as the walls of her cunt emanated hot juices inside her convulsive channel, further soaking her already drenched panties as her mouth moved back up the shaft and kissed the head again. This time when she pushed forward, her lips flowered open and her mouth slid effortlessly over the swollen head, stopping when the bulky mass was tightly inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!" Edythe hummed: her breathing became deeper as she sucked air through her flaring nostrils.

Edythe paused momentarily; finally controlling her erratic heart beat before moving her head downward to allow several inches of the thick shaft to slide inside her mouth. Her cheeks billowed inwardly as her mouth sucked at the slowly penetrating monstrous cock, her tongue bathing the underside of the member with warm oral secretions, making the journey easier. Her lips moved downward engulfing more of the member inside her mouth, and when the probing head nudged at her throat, she gagged.

Impervious to her gag reflex, Edythe felt enthralled at the depravity of her actions and shamelessly pushed her mouth further down the harden length, until she had more than half his of cock in her mouth. This time there was no gagging; instead she relaxed her neck muscles allowing the head to penetrate her throat, her mouth consuming even more of the large penis deep inside.

"Fuck... Fuck... Damn! The invisible man's voice panted.

"That's it Edythe!" Connor softly whispered into her ear, his index finger scrapping intensely through her panties at her throbbing blood engorged clit. "Keep going... You've almost there!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Edythe groaned as Connor's manipulating finger was inciting lustful havoc on her, and she felt like a raging sexual inferno as her body was rocked by an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...! Cu... Cu... Mmmmmmm... Ing...!" She moaned; her moans muffled by the thick cock captured firmly inside her mouth.

"Suck my fucking cock, bitch!" commanded the voice from behind wall. "Quit fucking around!"

Startled by urgency in the man's voice, Edythe instinctively moved her head backward sliding the throbbing cock from her mouth until only the engorged head reached the back of her teeth. She swirled her tongue teasingly over the cock-head captured inside her mouth, waiting until she began to breathe steadily through her nose. Then taking a deep breath, she moved her head downward and then back, until her mouth began a composed bobbing motion, orally stroking more of the thick length with each downward thrust. She focused on swallowing the whole length; her newly discovered wanton behaviour outweighed her moral common sense. Her oral fucking was an entity unto itself, perfectly in rhythm as her mouth absorbed the cock's length. She smiled inwardly as the monstrous head again penetrated her throat and this time she didn't stop. Instead she bore down and thrust her mouth forward until her nose was twisted sideways against the wall and her lips felt the invisible man's pubic hair shrouding the base of his cock.

"That's better bitch, now earn your fucking money and suck!"

Edythe was oblivious to his vulgar comments, her mind and body totally lost; the inside her mouth labouring diligently at the throbbing member lodged deeply inside. Her head began bobbing, slowly increasing in speed as her mouth glided effortlessly along the rigid length and her throat easily accommodating the penetrating bulbous head. She was suffocating in her own arousal, relishing the effect her mouth was having on him as his groans become more ragged and frantic, and his cock seemed to get even bigger in her throat.

The insanity of the moment hit her hard as she suddenly realized the invisible man was about to cum, the erratic jerking of his cock inside mouth warning her that he was very close. Her own body nearing its own sexual euphoria, fighting for control of her innate fear of him shooting his potent load down her throat, something she wasn't prepared for.

Edythe stopped her sucking, embedding the cock inside her mouth as she momentarily contemplated her situation. It was made for her when she felt Connor's hands on the back of her head, firmly holding her head still as the invisible man's cock spewed boiling cum into her mouth. The strength and amount of his load caught her off guard, as the head seemed to swell and vibrate before her mouth filled with the man's thick hot sperm. She tried to spit it out, but the man cock erupted again, forcing her to swallow the copious liquid as her cum-filled mouth frantically tried to make room for the second blast.

She instinctively relaxed her throat muscles as the man's slimy hot sperm danced around inside her mouth before streaming down her oesophagus starting to seep into her empty belly. She was now swallowing with relative ease, her mind revelling in the licentious depravity she had subjected herself to: and instead of backing off, she held the pulsating cock deep inside her mouth. She felt disappointment as the cock started to recede and her mouth sucked fervently at the deflating cock. Finally the man's cock slide from her mouth and she clamped her lips around the head, trying to suck out even more of his thick cum, before it slid free.

"That was great, maybe next time I'll fuck you instead!" said the man from the other side of the wall.

His words meant nothing to her, her senses were instantly saturated with the pungent smell of arousal permeating from the invisible man, Connor and her own distinct pussy scent.

She was hit with a sudden calm and felt her body relax, only to collapse up against Connor. Her mind still in a daze about what she just done, slowly drifted off to another place in time; and for a moment she felt completely alone and content!

..................................................

It seemed perfectly natural and comforting when Connor moved his arms around her waist to hold her close to him. Her head rolled backwards, nestling its way up against his shoulder. She closed her eyes tightly and allowed her elatedly charged mind to be placated by his hands gently massaging her stomach through her thin clothing.

Mmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered softly, her body moving slowly to his hands moving sensuously upwards to cup her heaving breasts. Her moan became throatier, as he began to gently massaging the soft resilient mounds, taking the time to knead and roll the hardening nipples between two fingers.

She slid her hands over his, and pulled them tightly against her breasts; she could feel the accelerating throb of arousal deep inside as their hands and fingers together gentle manipulated her flesh into a hot cauldron of desire.

Her body was becoming increasingly feverish; she turned her head moving it around towards his at the same time her hands limply letting of his, moving quickly to wrap around his neck, moving her face closer to his.

She was startled by the next few moments, instead of finding herself kissing Connor, she felt herself moving downwards, slowly, almost as if she was floating. What seemed like hours, took only seconds before she found herself lying on her back on the thick carpet, with his body firmly on top of hers.

The action caused their bodies to meld firmly up against each other and she felt the hard bulge in his trousers pulsating against her fluttering stomach. She felt the natural release of her warm secretion between her quivering thighs as her mind was consumed with salacious thoughts of his throbbing cock snaking its way deep inside her womb.

She raised her head from the carpet, her lips searching urgently for his to kiss him. Then, their lips were pressed hard against each other and she willing accepted his tongue as it probed the depths of her receptive mouth. The only sound was the frantic breathing from their nostrils, and the small lustful moans of arousal gurgling deep in her throat.

Just like in Chicago, she was too far gone, caught in the Devil's playground of debauchery and it felt so good, so right!

They lay motionless, her heart beating loudly and they seemed to be content to suffocate in kissing each other. He gently broke the kiss and pulled his lips from hers, and then looked down at her. His glare penetrated her soul, she saw lewd, licentious images radiating into her eyes. She felt an instant relief when he rolled his body off her. For a while she lay there, her breathing slowly returning to normal as her body and mind waited anxiously, almost tormented as she thought about what he would do next.

"Oh," she heard herself cry inside as her body trembled in anticipation. "Fuck me... Please... Fuck me!"

They were her words that echoed the desperate plea of a woman searching for an escape from the fears that maligned her mind. It wasn't the fear of loneliness or of being unloved, it was the quite the reverse: She needed to be free of her imposed moral rectitude and to immerse herself into the carnal decadence she desperately craved. She had screamed the words in desperate honesty, as the scorching licentious of her desire took complete control of her mind and body; and nothing else mattered.

She felt a contentment permeating throughout her body, a slight evil smile creeping over her, as she gently moved her head back on the thick carpet. She moved her legs slightly parting, anticipating the return of his body on hers. He didn't disappoint her: then everything became surreal. The slow motion of arms and legs, his body covering hers; finally coming together in an intense embrace, unimpeded by inhibition.

She felt his legs sliding between hers, and she spread hers legs wider so that he was pressing hard against the inside of her thighs. He kissed at her closed eyes, working his way to her lips. Then his moist tongue pursued its exploration, down over her chin leaving a warm moist trail; moving to her throat and then down her chest to the swell of her heaving breasts.

He moved his mouth up over a breast, stopping to suck and nibble at the all ready throbbing nipple. She arched her body in erotic response; her arms fell to the carpet and her fingers grasping fruitlessly at the thick carpet. Her body revelling in his salacious oral stimulation: her whole body overwhelmed by an innate arousal.

Her hands moved from the futility of grabbing at the carpet and moved up between their bodies, momentarily pushing him away from her breast. Her hands searched out and found the hem of her camisole: immediately arching her back to pull the silk fabric upwards to her bra, while holding the camisole she slipped her fingers under her bra and pulled the materials upwards to release her captive breasts.

She felt his hand push the material further up, out of his way until suddenly her quivering mounds of her breasts were completely free, and tingling erect nipples aching to be touched and tantalized at his volition. He looked up at her, a demonic smile swept his face as his mouth resumed it assault on her breast, sucking, chewing and twisting at will.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ooooo!" she whispered. "Good... Feels... so good!" She felt her body subconsciously adjusting, spreading her legs farther apart to allow him greater access between her quaking thighs. Her whispering changing to erratic soft squeals as the strength of his thigh pressed and moved firmly against the wetness of her mound; the coarse material of his pants massaged the hardening clit hidden beneath her lust soaked panties.

Her right hand moved like a snake between their bodies finding his throbbing penis, she stroked fervently at the throbbing muscle that seemed desperate to be free from the confines of his trousers. Then she slowed her stroking, rubbing softly at first, then picking up pace as her on own body became suffocated in salacious torment. For a brief moment they stopped and she half rose allowing him to strip her camisole and bra up and over her head. No sooner as the material left her body and she was back lying on the carpet. She watched through lust-filled eyes as he moved his hands to her skirt, his fingers sliding underneath the chiffon and silk material, so that she felt his fingers against the smooth skin of her rippling stomach. Time stopped as her skirt and slip floated down over her hips, legs and of into a corner of the room. He stopped momentarily, long enough to look down at her and enjoy the nakedness of her body. She was proud of her body, no flaws or blemishes. She knew he could see the darkened patch of blonde pubic hair beneath her moist lace panties she wore; then teasingly he wriggled the panties downward as she lifted her hips to ease their removal.

She lay in erotic limbo, concentrating on him as he slowly undressed himself, hypnotically watching and waiting for the moment she would see his throbbing cock. It was large, not as long as the man in Chicago, but it was twice the thickness, something that she didn't imagine when she was stroking the cock moments ago. At first she was startled by the size, then by a hot and cold malevolent shiver of lewd anticipation rippled through her as she thought of its thickness grinding around deep inside her belly.

She moaned as his body fell forward upon her, his body ingratiating up against her, as her naked flesh was engulfed with his warm wet kisses. The thick cock pressed hard against the inside of her thigh, its pulsating heat burning at her tortured nerves. Her body voluntarily squirmed against him as his hand quickly moved down her side and across the soft, silken mound at the base of her stomach. She felt his fingers groping blindly for a moment, before spreading the softness of her pubic hair and finding the smooth, moist slit between her thighs.

"MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she purred, lifting her hips to meet his finger to increase the pressure, as his finger suddenly slid into place and gently massaged her already swollen clitoris.

"Pleaseeee... NOWWWW!" She begged. "Oooooohhhh!" Please put it in!" Her hand racing down between her thighs, finding and pushing his probing hand tightly against her pussy; then finally he slid his finger into her open pussy, penetrating and exploring deeply.

"Oooooohhhhh... Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she hummed as he began to rotate the thick digit around deep inside, exploring in a variety of oscillating movements. Touching and stimulating the smooth, fleshy walls of her cunt; causing warm secretions of her love juices with his meticulous assiduousness torment.

"Ooooooh... Fuck... Fuuuuuuuuck Meeeee... Ooooooh," she purred through her tightly pressed lips as he slid another finger into the hot dank open passage. "Oh, yes, please!"

She could feel his own arousal building, the tell-tale signs as his fingers began to increase their tempo, moving relentlessly inside her. Closing her eyes, she felt the subtle gyration of her hips slowly, pumping her loins up and down as her moist slit blossomed as his probing fingers excited her to a sexual zenith.

"Please... Nooooooooo... Mooooore!" She murmured, tiny beads of sweat sprinkling all over her hot and flustered body.

He looked down at her, smiling and nodded, stopping for a moment, while his hand reached over head, fumbling for a few seconds before she saw the pillow in his hand. "Yes!" he said, gently using his hand to indicate for her to lift her hips; then slipped the cushion under them. He firmly cupped the resilient mounds of her buttocks in each hand and balanced them on the cushion.

He seemed satisfied at her position, then taking his thick cock in his hand he guided it up between her wide-spread legs and against the small, tight opening of her pussy. He moved the thick cock-head up and down the moist slit, lubricating it with her hot juices; teasing the soft, throbbing lips as the hair-lined lips flowered open in excruciating anticipation.

She watched, but as if mentally detached, and only her body was in sync with his actions and her sensations. At first he lowered himself downward and the hot thick head of his cock nestled snugly just inside the entrance of her cunt. Then she felt him pushing down, slowly but effectively, she felt her elastic opening stretch and conform to the thick cock worming into her ravenous channel, filling her with his hard pulsating flesh.

"Oooooooooooh... Oooooooooh... Ooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she cried as her body was completely controlled by his cock snaking deeper and deeper into her lust-incited cunt.

Her head rolled from side to side as her mind and body was frenzied in a euphoric high. Her mind screaming silently inside, encouraging, urging him to quench the building inferno inside, her legs splaying wider to take him deeper, as deep as he could go. She was consumed by her own vivacious reaction, and her uninhibited moans only served to excite her more.

Then he stopped, pausing as his thick cock was buried to the hilt inside, his ballooning balls brushing lightly against the soft, rounded moons of her buttocks. Then flexing the blood-filled muscle inside her, he began a slow stroking, in and out between her legs, a few inches at first. It was an incremental tempo, a consistent and deliberate pulverizing of her receptive cunt, as his effective weapon took total control of her.

TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers