I'll Be Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Merry Christmas." He said softly, "I'm really happy I came home, Kenzie."

"What the fuck are you doing?! Mom and dad and Adrian are right inside!"

"Shhh, nobody saw." I turned around and walked briskly back into the house. My brother had officially gone crazy. When I stepped back inside, my parents and Adrian were all bundling up? I gave them a quizzical look. We usually stayed home on Christmas Day, but it looked like they were going out.

"We're going shopping! Want to go?" My mom glanced down at my little shorts and t-shirt. "You'll have to change." Figuring Ryder would jump on the opportunity for post-Christmas sales, I declined.

"I think I'll put away my things and relax today."

"Ryder? Go get changed."

"Nah mom, I got enough for Christmas this year. Plus who will take care of my baby sis?" he put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed me tightly, causing me to shiver.

"Suit yourselves." The three of them hustled out the door, shutting it loudly behind them. I hurried to lock the door, glaring at my brother. He just grinned at me and sat down on the couch, turning on a Christmas movie that was on tv.

"Always looking out for my baby sister." Ryder said with a smirk, looking down my body slowly.

"Stop that!" I crossed my arms over my chest. "You're acting like a total perv."

"I can't help it. These past few days have been fuckin' hell, Kenzie." I sat down on the couch next to him, putting my head on his shoulder. "It's hard to think about you being with a dude when I have these unnatural thoughts about you."

"What about the whole "it's biological" thing? That it doesn't matter that I'm your sister and bodies are just—l" he cut me off by pushing me away from him and standing up.

"I can't do this, Kenzie. I can't pretend like there's nothing going on between us. I can't handle the fact that the thought that no guy has ever been with you in that way is consuming me. I can't pretend like I'm only seeing you as my little sister and it's just because I have a sex-addled brain or I haven't had sex recently or that the kiss was a mistake and it felt good so it's confusing." He shook his head and started up the stairs. I walked after him, following him into his room before he could lock me out. My hand trembled as I wrapped my fingers around his bicep, pulling him around to look at me. His face look pained and as usual, one hand rose to push his hair out of his face like he did when he was nervous. "You're so freaking innocent, I feel like I should be protecting you for real and instead I'm thinking about deflowering my little sister."

"M-maybe that's your way of protecting me. Like if we have sex and you make sure I'm safe, you've made sure that I'm not giving it up to some loser. Maybe it doesn't matter if other people think it's wrong. Maybe this is less wrong than me losing my virginity to a guy who could hurt me or leave me if anything happened. And who's going to know?" I have no idea where the words came from but once they were out, they hung in the air between us.

"What are you saying?" I slid my hand from his arm to his hip, my fingers digging into the hard muscle as I dragged my fingers underneath his shirt and teased across his hip bones. He blinked rapidly, "Kenz, we can't do that—this." His words contradicted his actions, which were to stand there and not even attempt to move my hand. I didn't even know what had gotten into me or where I was going with this, but my brain was again clouded with lust and all I knew was he wasn't the only one thinking about some form of sex between us. I pushed my hand up, letting it slide flat against his hard abs, obviously formed by many hours at the gym. I let my eyes fall downwards to follow the trail my hand made as I pushed his shirt upwards. "Kitten, don't." he stuttered, eyes fluttering closed for a moment. My hand slid up to his pec, squeezing gently as I reveled in his newfound manliness.

"Might as well take it off." I whispered, and pulled his shirt over his head before he could object and I let my hand continue roaming his chest and stomach. It was like seeing him in an all new light and I liked what I was seeing. He was and always had been a good looking guy, but this was something else. I'd never felt such an electric attraction to someone before. Maybe it was because he was my brother or maybe it just existed between us as two people, but right now it didn't seem to matter much to either of us. Whatever restraint we had left was slipping away very rapidly. I glanced up at his face as my other hand slipped down to his hip, running my fingers down over the well-defined line that started above his hip and disappeared into his jeans and boxer briefs. I scraped one fingernail lightly into the crease, marveling at how muscular Ryder really was. He had one hand in my hair and the other bunched in a fist at the side of his body.

"Kenzie, you have to stop touching me." He whispered as his body tensed even more under my hands. I slowly took both my hands off of his torso and looked at him. My hands trembled and he reached down and tenderly touched my face. With his other hand he took mine and led me to sit on his bed. As he sat, the muscles in his side and stomach stretched and I bit my lower lip, letting my hand slide up his stomach again as he lay back on his pillows. He grabbed my hand and held my wrist tightly. "Stop. It."

His gaze was heavy and when I glanced down, I saw that his erection was straining against his jeans again. Without thinking about it, my other hand snaked out and I rubbed the heel of my hand up his length, which hardened even more at my touch. His grip on my wrist loosened immediately and he groaned out. I drew my hand back quickly, shocked at my own actions.

"I'm sorry." I squeaked. He closed his eyes and was breathing harder than before. My fingers trailed down the center of his abs to the light happy trail and landed on the button of his jeans, "They look really tight." He groaned in frustration and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Are you fucking serious, Kenz?" I popped the button through the hole and shrugged.

"You just seem really tense. I mean, it's not like I'm grabbing your cock, I'm just undoing your jeans." He moaned quietly at my use of the word cock and grabbed my wrist again.

"If you don't stop that, I'm going to have to restrain you." I giggled and used my other hand to pull his zipper down and tug at the side of his jeans' waistband. His claim proved to be false as he pushed his hips up just enough to let me pull them down to his thighs. I was biting my lip at the way his boxer briefs were tented. Once I worked his jeans off his thighs, I sat back on my knees. "What are you doing to me?" he put a hand on my head and ran his fingers through my hair tenderly. I think it was probably the kindest gesture he'd made towards me since I was fourteen. I leaned forward and kissed his lips softly, running my hand between our bodies to caress his length through the soft fabric. He groaned into my mouth and tugged my hair as the other hand cupped my ass and pulled my body on top of his entirely. He deepened the kiss as my touch on his cock became more firm and aggressive.

I couldn't believe that I was actually on top of my brother, making out with him, and close to touching his cock for real. Truthfully, I'd occasionally had an inappropriate thought about him as the years went on and often thought he was good looking, especially since he'd come home a few days ago, but never in a million years would I have imagined I'd be as intimate with him as I was now. His hand in my hair tightened as he nipped my lower lip and tried to grab my hand out from between us. "Kitten," he moaned, as I pulled away and instead slid my hand under the waistband of the only fabric left separating me from his cock and wrapped my hand around him. He jerked upwards and buried his face in my neck, kissing the tender skin. Before I could start to explore him, he rolled over so that he was on top of me and pushed up onto his knees. He slid his hands up my torso and pushed the top up, faltering when he saw I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He squeezed my breasts, one in each hand, flicking the nipples with his thumbs. At this point, I think we were both so aroused, we had stopped thinking about if and how wrong it was and if we should stop. He leaned forward and captured a nipple in his mouth and I cried out. The free hand that wasn't on my breast slid down my body and stopped between my legs. He groaned out when he found that I was soaking wet and obviously had been for a while. "Oh, baby. Kenzie. What am I going to do with you, sweet girl?" he rubbed softly, starting to make gentle circles on my clit through the fabric, alternating between my nipples with fingers, tongue, and gentle teeth. Somehow the tables had turned and he had become totally in control of the situation and I was putty under his hands and mouth. Ever so slowly, he slid his fingers underneath the fabric of my shorts and panties and found my clit with nimble fingers.

Pushing up my body, his fingers still rubbing me, he leaned close and whispered into my ear, "I'm going to make you cum so hard, you're not gonna be able to walk." It was with that comment that I realized his door was still wide open and we had no idea when anyone was going to come back.

"Wanna shut your door first?" He reluctantly removed his mouth from my ear and his hand from my panties and jumped off the bed, practically falling over to get to the door. Once it was closed, he returned to the bed, and I reveled in his physical beauty. I slid a hand down his chest as he resumed his previous position. "I'm so glad everyone's out." I said with a guilty smile.

"Up." He gestured to my hips and I lifted them so he could pull off my shorts. He looked at me and laughed slightly when he saw my Christmas panties. That was until I leaned forward and kissed him to shut him up. "What? They're cute!" he exclaimed when we broke free from the kiss. He kissed my neck tenderly, nibbling the skin where my neck met my shoulder before pressing hot kisses down my entire body to my inner thighs. He took extra-special care there; nibbling and sucking gently at the tender skin, all while I whimpered and tugged at his hair. "Patience, babe." He kissed my clit through my panties and I practically jumped. He grinned up at me and peeled them down, immediately licking my already wet clit. I moaned his name and his fingers dug into my thighs as he pulled my panties off entirely. He pawed at my thighs, pulling them apart and sucking my clit, sliding a finger inside of me. Obviously he'd done away with the thought of teasing me and was wasting no time.

"I was touching you first." I said with a pout.

"Too fucking bad." He licked my clit again and I moaned even louder. He obviously knew what he was doing and I wasn't going to complain. He managed to slide another thick finger inside of me, but leaned back to whisper, "You really weren't lying about being a virgin." I shook my head and ran my fingers through his hair as he bit gently on my clit, his fingers moving in and out of me slowly. It had been a while since I'd had an orgasm from anything but myself, and with all the teasing and tension that had been building between us, I knew it wouldn't take long for him to make me cum. This was so wrong, so much more wrong than anything I had ever imagined doing in my whole life, and it felt so good and so right. "Hey, what are you thinking about? Your mind should be nowhere but right here. Your big brother is trying to make you feel good." he growled. I whimpered and my hips thrust involuntarily into his face. He grinned, "That's better." He picked up the pace with his fingers, pushing them into me faster as he licked my clit firmly with the tip of his tongue. My moans were getting louder and higher in pitch and I could tell he knew I was close by the way he sped up both the pace of his fingers and his tongue against my clit.

"I'm gonna cum," I squealed, pulling his hair harder as I started rolling my hips, pushing my clit further into his mouth. He used his other hand to expose my clit entirely and sucked hard, making me scream as I tumbled over the edge, grinding hard into his face as I rode out my orgasm, his fingers continuing their hard, fast pace and his mouth never stopping, as I came all over his tongue and fingers.

I breathed hard, eyes shut tightly and fingers wrapped around Ryder's hair. Slowly I opened my eyes and loosened my thighs, which had clamped around his head at some point. "Wow. We really did that." I whispered quietly, looking down at him. He crawled up my body and pulled me onto my side next to him, kissing me deeply and tenderly.

"I just made my little kitten cum," he whispered, "I can't believe I just ate my baby sister's pussy. You taste so sweet." He nipped my tongue gently, breaking the kiss. "I'm about to explode out of these." He reached down and pulled off his boxer briefs. I pushed him away from me so he was lying on his back again.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna look at you, big bro." I ran my hand down his hip to emphasize the last part of my sentence and he sucked in air sharply as my fingers wrapped around his erection again. "You're so big. H-how..." I trailed off and leaned forward, pressing a kiss to the head, which was slick with pre-cum. Now it was his turn to have his hips jerk off the bed and slide his fingers into my hair.

"Babe! Oh, babe I don't want you to do that." He tugged my hair up and I looked at him, reluctantly letting him pull me back up on top of him. He seemed to notice that I was confused, because he nuzzled my neck and whispered, "It doesn't feel right to let you do that right now. I want to make love to you, Kenzie, not let you suck my cock." His words sent a jolt to my pussy, but made me blush, too. The guy I'd thought of as a big asshole for so many years was being romantic and warm towards me and it felt really nice. It didn't hurt that he was hard and naked beneath me, either. He wrapped a hand around my ass and started pressing kisses to my neck as he started pulling me up and down along his intimidating length. This was really happening; I could hardly believe it. "You're so fucking wet."

He nibbled at my neck, then kissed me fiercely as he rolled over, pinning me beneath him. "I want to make you feel really good. But I'm going to be honest with you. I'm pretty big and you're a virgin and it may hurt. I can't say for sure because it's your body, but you have to know if it hurts too much at any time, you just have to tell me to stop and I promise I will." I nodded and looked up at him as he sat back on his knees above me. He wrapped his hand around his length and started rubbing his cock along my pussy lips, teasing my clit. When I was trembling beneath him and my hips were pushing towards him, he put his other hand on my hip and slowly started pressing into me. He had gotten me so wet from going down on me and from making me feel comfortable that it was a lot less painful than I expected. The stretching burned a little, but he pushed in inch-by-inch so slowly that I barely felt the pain. He cupped my face and kissed me deeply. Our tongues tangled and tears sprang to my eyes which I wiped away quickly before he could see them. The way he kissed me and his hand held my hip as he guided himself inside me was incredibly intimate.

"I imagined this to be different at times." He said, admitting with that one sentence that he'd thought about this multiple times before now. "Honestly I kinda saw this happening like angry sex. Not like I'd force you or anything, but I didn't ever think it would be this...sweet. I thought maybe we'd be fighting and it would get so heated that it would just happen." I nodded in understanding. I knew exactly where he was coming from. If I'd ever thought of this happening, I probably would have expected the same thing, given our history. He gripped my hip harder and pushed the last few inches of his cock inside of me, making me moan out in surprise. I looked down and saw where our hips met, his hardness fully buried in me now. "Oh god." He groaned, fingers digging into my skin. "You're so freaking tight, kitten." My hips jerked at the use of my childhood pet name while he was literally balls deep in my pussy.

"Fuck, it hurts. Don't move." I said, grabbing his ass to still him. He had stretched me to what felt like my ultimate limit and if he moved right then I didn't know if I would be able to take it. He rested his forehead against me and I felt him throbbing inside me. His phone started ringing loudly and I looked down at the screen, where it lay on the floor. Adrian.

"Fuck him." He said, capturing my lips again in a kiss that left me breathless. Ever so slowly, he started to pull out, before rocking his hips forward and burying himself in me again, groaning into my mouth. "I love you, Kenzie." We locked eyes and I trembled slightly, tears welling up in my eyes. I couldn't remember the first time, if ever, he'd ever said that. Before I could respond, he leaned forward and took my nipple into his mouth as he slowly pulled out of me again, groaning at my tightness. I arched my back and dug my nails into his shoulders, which caused him to thrust into me in one go. I lost my breath and inhaled as I bit down on my lip to keep from screaming. "Y'know," he said with a sharp inhale, "I always kinda thought you'd get Adrian to take your virginity."

"W-what?" What was he talking about and why was he saying it now?" He looked up at me, letting my nipple fall out of his mouth as his fingers twisted the other one.

"I just know he's always thought you were pretty. He used to tell me when he ran into you while I was at school and he came home from breaks. He would tell me he wished you weren't my sister so he could get some, and it always made me mad. When he saw you naked, I just... I thought for sure you'd have your way with him. Or the other way around."

"Please stop talking about Adrian, Ryder." I said with a slight smile on my face. "You're inside me right now and it just seems like very bad manners." I giggled and he growled, pressing his face into my neck as he surged forward, pushing his thick cock deep inside me. He bit down on the tender skin of my neck, his moan muffled as I squeezed tightly around him.

"Fuuuck, baby girl. You are so tight, I can hardly handle it." He nibbled my neck as he slowly increased the pace, both hands around my hips as he thrust in and out of me. "I can't believe this is really happening." He breathed into my ear as I slid my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me. I moaned loudly as he bottomed out, "Oh god, kitten. You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up."

"G-good." I whimpered, pulling his face to mine for another kiss, the pain finally fading and the sensation of his thick cock rubbing inside me taking over. "M-maybe that's what I want."

"You think you can make me cum, Kenz?" he said, grinning. "Is that what gets you off, thinking about your big brother filling you up with his cock and cumming inside of you?" I squealed and he chuckled. "You want to cum all over me, don't you kitten? I bet I can make you cum at least once before I finish." I could tell his statement was a bit hopeful; by the way he kept pausing between thrusts. I knew that meant a guy was trying to hold back his cum, which just urged me to let him do whatever he pleased with me.

"Yeah; bet's on. What do I win if you cum before I do?" He looked up at with me surprise. Apparently my brother had never been challenged if he'd ever played this game with a woman before. I grinned up at him and squeezed my legs around his butt, forcing his cock deep inside of me. He growled lowly and wrapped a hand lightly around the base of my throat.