I'll Be Home for Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess rotated her hips and ground her pussy into her mom's face, feeling incredible sensations. Just then, she looked ahead and saw her mother's cunt, still drooling from its last cum but looking lonely, in dire need. Jess moved and adjusted.

"What are you doing, baby doll?" Adrian asked.

Then she caught on. "Mm, sixty-nine. You bad girl!"

Adrian helped Jess adjust. It was somewhat difficult and awkward, but eventually the women had their mouths positioned over each others' pussies.

When the grand feast resumed, giving pleasure as well as receiving it was an absolute delight for Jess. Not only was she being driven mad by her mother's talented tongue, she had a warm, soaked cunt in her own face. The mixture of chaotic oral sex and the smell and taste of twat was staggering. It wasn't long before Jess was ready to cum again.

If it were a race, then Jess won with honors. She thrashed and let out a muffled scream against the pussy mashed into her face, feeling her own cunt turn to hot liquid. But it was obvious that Adrian wasn't far behind. As her mother's tongue continued its dance after Jess' climax, Jess grabbed the RealisticCock and shoved it in the hole. There would be no teasing this time. She rammed the rubber dick in and out until her mom exploded. So did Jess, with force equivalent to a rocket booster.

By now their scents were dense and entwined. It was air Jess would breathe in forever if given the choice. The comforter was getting its share of spilled juices.

Jess was nearing her limit, she knew, but she wasn't done yet. Not yet. She straddled her mother's crotch.

"My baby doll's just full of surprises tonight!" Adrian said happily.

Jess didn't respond. Animal hunger crossed her features, and in conjunction with her sweaty, naked body, matted red hair and crimson face, Jess looked nonhuman in the candlelight, an intense sexual creature that couldn't be satisfied.

Her mother looked the same. Two wild beasts had met in the throes of mating season, and time had stopped for them.

Jess ground her hips in a circular motion. Adrian raised her pelvis in response. Their pussies smushed and rubbed together in unison, exchanging fluids, vulva kissing vulva, shaved flesh complimenting shaved flesh.

"I love you, baby doll," Adrian groaned.

"I...I-I love you too, mom."

"Let's...ungh, l-let's cum together, baby! Same time!"

The mother and daughter had established a working rhythm as the rolling and grinding hastened. They breathed heavily. In-between their love-making was a mess of wetness.

Jess felt a fifth cum blooming, just as she was sure her mom was plummeting toward a third.

Suddenly, all the elements hit Jess at once:

The smell of pussy permeating the air.

The taste of pussy in her mouth.

The room's intense temperature.

The lubricated friction of her pussy against her mother's.

The unspeakable act in which she was partaking, and how wonderful she felt doing it.

"JESS! JESS, I'M..."

Jess whipped her head back.

She let out one loud gasp...and then her voice was stolen. Her entire body, every muscle and fiber, every hair long and small, went rigid. Her ears went out. Her veins, pores, hair fibers, molecules...every bit of her, all of her being, her core, her soul, was impacted by a soul-shattering orgasm. There were no words, no language for that sensation. Within her mind and body, volcanoes erupted. Avalanches fell. Quakes split the earth. Universes expanded and collapsed. The climax was heaven's glory and hell's rage. Colors flashed in the darkness of her tightly shut eyelids.

Then she was snuggling with Adrian. So strong was Jess' climax that it had temporarily blacked her out.

Her mom gasped for air, as did Jess. They were staring into each other's eyes.

"You squirted, baby doll!" Adrian said.

"I-I did?"

Adrian smiled and nodded. "Mm-hmm! Some of it landed on me." She sighed. "Guess I'll be doing laundry tomorrow!"

She moved Jess' sweat-drenched hair. "You're pretty dirty, too. I think we both are. I thought about taking a shower."

The woman stood and offered a hand. "Care to join me?"

And though Jess was utterly exhausted, she accepted the hand. Adrian helped her up.

Mom and daughter clashed with another wildfire kiss. They stayed interlocked even when Adrian reached behind her for the bathroom door.

They spilled into the open room. Their tongues wrestled and lips entangled as Adrian fumbled for the light switch.

They moved backwards, Jess almost knocking Adrian over at one point, until they reached the shower stall. Again Adrian had to turn the knobs without looking; there was no way they would stop this mad dance, not for a second.

They stepped under the water. Jess closed the sliding glass door. The two lovers ran their hands all over each other as they moistened in distinct ways.

And as the storm carried on, Jess and Adrian, mother and daughter, became slaves to ecstasy.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

Interestingly enough, the last thing to go in the suitcase was the RealisticCock. Allison had given Jess cleaning spray she'd reluctantly applied earlier. She'd wanted to keep smelling everywhere that the toy had been over the last week, but Adrian insisted on keeping it sanitary.

The 19-year-old zipped up.

"Got everything?" Aunt Brenda asked.

Jess examined her list. "Believe so."

They smiled at each other. The longing crept into Jess again but she repressed it; there was no time left. She hoped that what she and Aunt Brenda had shared the previous night was enough to satisfy them both.

The same went for Allison and Adrian. Saturday night had been a goodbye celebration that was nothing short of an electrified orgy. Jess had lost count of how many times she'd cum.The washing machine bore a heavy load this afternoon.

Adrian stood in the doorway, just as she had seven months ago before the 'incident' happened. Except Jess wasn't calling it the 'incident' anymore. She referred to it as the 'missed opportunity.'

Allison and Aunt Brenda took a hint and cleared out, leaving Jess alone with her mom.

Jess had plenty of time to reflect and analyze; there were no regrets. A void in her life had been filled.

"All ready?" Adrian asked.

Jess nodded. "All ready."

Adrian stepped closer. "Jess, I won't hold you up, but there's something I've been thinking about."

Jess' curiosity was caught. "What's that?"

"Your roommate back at college...Tabitha."

"Yeah?"

"Jess, with everything that happened this week, when you look within...do you have feelings, desires for this Tabitha girl?"

It took no soul-searching to answer that question. Since Tuesday night, many of Jess' fantasies had drifted toward Tabitha during vigorous sessions with the RealisticCock.

"Yes," Jess admitted.

Jess shuffled her feet. She wondered if her mother's inquiry was a loaded one. Was Adrian...jealous?

"Yes," Jess repeated. "But when...when I get back...what...do you want me to do about it, mom?"

Adrian smiled big. "Why, what else, baby doll? If you see an opportunity, I want you to pursue it. That's all."

Her words were sincere. They hugged.

"One last goodbye kiss?" Adrian asked.

"As many as you need," Jess responded.

A few minutes later, Jess carried her bags to the car. The sun shone brightly; there wasn't a cloud to be seen. Serenity had finally chased the damned rain away. Jess popped the trunk and loaded it.

She thought about the RealisticCock; her mind went to Tabitha. There were moments Jess recalled that indeed suggested the possibility of an 'opportunity,' as Adrian had put it.

Jess wickedly wondered how Tabitha would react to the new toy; and at that moment, she began formulating a plan. Maybe it would work, maybe it wouldn't. But it was worth trying.

She got in the car and cranked the engine. She took one last look at the old house...

...And saw Uncle Harry sitting on the porch.

He was in a rocking chair, nursing a beer and watching his niece.

What the hell? He's been there the whole time?

He couldn't have appeared out of nowhere. He must've been sitting there when she walked out, yet he hadn't said a word.

Jess wondered if she should give him a goodbye hug. But there was something odd about him. He was smiling at her, but his eyes seemed to have a hollowness. An emptiness.

Jess waved goodbye and Uncle Harry returned the gesture.

Then she put the car in drive and headed down the unpaved road, a changed girl traveling toward a future of new possibilities.

****

Cody was running around their feet, faster than a two-year-old should be capable. He was holding the TV remote.

"I have the power!" he boasted.

Uncle Harry chuckled. "You sure do. But wait till you find a woman. See how long you hold onto that."

Aunt Brenda playfully slapped him. "Jerk!"

"So, Little Ghost," Harry greeted Jess, "back from the dead another morning?"

"Hi Uncle Harry," Jess said warmly. "Aunt Brenda."

"Say, I hate to drop in with bad news," Harry said, "but when I got here you had a flat. Now I've already pumped it up, but you'll want to get that checked out. These problems don't just fix themselves."

He handed Jess a twenty. "Here, take this. Go up to Earl's Place. You remember Earl, right?"

She nodded as she took the cash.

"Him and me go way back. If you got a leak he'll fix you right up."

Jess gave Harry a hug. "Thanks, Uncle Harry!"

Jess left, unaware that Uncle Harry watched her until her car was in the distance.

He turned to his wife, shaking his head. "Damnit, Brenda...not her, too?!"

"Of course her, too, Harry," Brenda replied in exasperation. "We all have it. It never skips a generation, leaves no woman unturned."

"Jesus. And what's gonna happen, Brenda? What's gonna happen since she...has it, in this house full of women who have got it too? Especially since it's why she ran and hid in the first place?"

Brenda shrugged. "That's up to her to decide, Harry. But if it happens, it happens."

Harry shook his head. "Brenda, I just don't get it. 23 years we been married and this has been going on."

He sat on the couch, clutching his forehead. "I don't get it. I still just don't get it."

THE END.

NOTE: I want to thank the Literotica forum posters for helping me guide this story in a badly needed different direction. Your help is greatly appreciated!

And to readers who stayed until the end of this long tale: thank you as well!