All Comments on 'I'll Do Anything...'

by wishfulthinker

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dumb

why would "shagging" her by Martin's friends in front of him make him want to go home to her? putrid, unless they all knew of his cuck tendency.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Wow, I thought this was the dumbest story ever.

Then I saw in your bio your from the UK. So I changed my thinking to this story was equal to all the dumbass stories from there.

I want to get back together with my ex-wife, so I will have all my friends fuck her first. Does anyone else think that is the stupidest thing ever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ummmm, I think I'm missing something...

and I hope I don't find it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
worst story i ever completely read on here

many stories on here i never finish reading, either cos they are not my kind of thing, or the writing is so poor, but this one i had to read to the end just to see if there would be any redeeming features. it is almost so bad it is good, but not quite. and don't tar all of Brits with this writer's brush thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a nonny mouse

What can I add to all of the other comments. Rarely have I seen a group of readers with one unanimous negative opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Laughable

If I was this husband...the moment that she started to blow another man .. I would have walked out the door. The fact that the wife took so readily to all of this just makes me suspect that the reason that the husband hadn't been getting any for so long was because she was "shagging" all her neighbors and had none left for poor old hubby. As everyone else has said...Dumb, dumb and dumber.

Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
You should have but this under Humor 7 SATIRE

There is no way that the wife would agree this easily to everything that happened, especially the sex.

Also why would his so called freinds even want to cuckold him as a punishment to her and more importantly why would he even accept that. It would have been a lot better if they forced her to do masturbate in front of them and then have her perform with her husband all the forfeits that they had in the Hat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why would any woman want this CREEP ???

One guy I know is called "ZERO" as he is a total nothing.

I would call your hero "DOUBLE ZERO"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Got me hard!

Had everything I like! A bit of BDSM, cuckhold, older woman, shaved pussy and lots of cum. Keep up the great work!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good but

I know its a fanasy but, yes she should pay to get hubby back but sex with other men... shouldn't be part of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Eggsactly

It's a good thing everyone in this town carries a supply of eggs at all times. I know the first thing I do when I see a naked woman chained up is break an egg over her breast. And I know that if a court of people I barely know orders me to shave my daughter's pussy, I have no choice but to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

Great story. After that many years of nothing, she had to prove that her attitude had changed and fulfill his fantasies. His enjoyment was more than hers I'm sure as it should be after her treatment of him. Keep up the great work. Hopefully more wives will atone for their mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
total crap

and not even erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful. I just love wives who suck others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

You sick motherfuckers will love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What???

What MAN in his right mind wants other men fucking his wife. PLEASE write to me so I can fuck your wife while you and all your friends watch......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Garbage

No man would want a slut wife like that, most would get up and leave the minute she touched another man's dick. And these people are NOT his friends. If there was anything to him, he'd kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. but as pathetic as he is, better they all die of aids.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 18 years ago
Good start, but poor endding

The start of the trial, and the initial punishments were fine. What wrecked this story was his wife giving blow jobs and having sex with other men. Any true husband would either have put a stop to it, or walked out forever and ended his relationship with his "friends". Why would you think a husband would forgive those actions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not really a loving wife.

This should be under the group sex or voyeurism category, where such nonsense is considered normal.

hrnicholhrnicholabout 15 years ago
OOPS!

You had me going until the extra-marital sex. That was over-the-top and unacceptable. In my mind the relationship should have gone from separate maintenance to divorce straightway. There would be no way that such behavior would be acceptable, most particularly following such a period of arid sexual relationship. Sorry, it was 100 until then but that did it up totally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story was some BS, he leaves his wife and for her punishment she gives two blow jobs and gets fucked by a big cock, he hasnt fuck for 3 years and yet he is ok with her fucking his friends

TJMaxTJMaxover 13 years ago
Silly Story...

Not a good effort...keep trying!

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Personally I think

you must have slept through your creative writing class. Please reenroll and strive for a bit of absorbtion then try again.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
12" dick.

That is so stupid so I stopped reading and rated the garbage 1*.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ANYTIME A LESSON IS LEARNED

only good can come from it. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
A cuckold with a twist

Your friends made you a wimpy cuckold and you loved it, we she fucks the mail man and leaves you for the paper boy, write about it.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read

A little far out there but a good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UTTER GARBAGE

STORY IS GOOD FOR TOILET PAPER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

WORST FUCKING STORY EVER!!!!

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
So to fix his marriage

His male friends all get to have sex with his wife in ways he never has and this will fix things? In six months will they also reveal how many she has met them in secret. Seems to me that Martin would have been better served if the wives were to have sex with him in front of Jackie. Really strange cuck story.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Bad Mom Award goes to.........

I have to agree with the mass majority on this story. I didn't find it enjoyable at all. In fact, I felt more sorry for her than anything. This husband was a total ass. I'm not even going to get into what he did. Everyone else pretty much covered it. What I was completely set off by was the mother. She sees her daughter being publicly humiliated by a bunch of trailer park trash rejects, and she goes to her car, grabs some eggs and joins in? No wonder her daughter is a whore!! She obviously had no example to follow on how to love properly. I think they should have tied this bitch up and threw eggs at her. Solve the problem at the root.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK, so even if you can buy the concept...

That the public humiliation was atonement for past sins in the marriage, it still doesn't explain how being gangbanged in front of her own mother is the best way to prove her love to her husband? Silly me, but I don't get how being forced to have sex with other men in front of her husband is supposed to help the marriage. The idea that it was to show that she had "changed"???....hmmph! I don't see it. If you wanted to show that turning the wife from frigid prude to slut was the goal, you were lacking in those details. This "court" trying her for "crimes" AGAINST the marriage doles out infidelity as a punishment/cure?? I think the time would have been better spent getting her to explain WHY she cut him off, and WHY she refused to care for herself, her husband, the kids and the marriage. She needed to accept and understand why they had separated was the consequence for those beliefs and actions. But none of that was explained to her or the reader, because this wasn't supposed to be a story about a woman learning a lesson, and changing herself for the better. It was only meant to be a sick treatise on humiliation. But what made it even MORE uncomfortable, was the humiliation that the hubby was made to endure as he bore witness to their "friends" manipulating the both of them. Every act depicted in this story was depraved. From underage kids, to incest with the ugly MIL, to unclean (not a moral judgment, but as you described his shitty cock) anal sex. I mean, give the bitch an enema first people!!! What was the reason that a guy with a 10 inch cock went without sex for so long? If she didn't want it, I'm sure just waving it around could have earned him some other takers. May be you meant this as a farce, and it was an example of the British humor that is so hard for us Americans to understand. I hope you weren't trying to take yourself too seriously, but instead of a spoof, this just reads like sick and twisted wanker dementia. She needed to prove "she'd do anything", but after all of that, I pity the fool who would still want her. They even got her to admit she was a bad mother. That would just make me even more resolved to the divorce.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
So, who will be the father since she was "unprotected"?

I enjoyed the story but it was preposterous. If she is pregnant they will all be fucked. As responsible in one way or another.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Absolutely

silly, but written very-well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Was this supposed to be funny?

Didn't care for this story at all. Sucked big time, for all the reason already explained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

Well sex with others, and in front of him?

I think his friends wanted to finally end his marriage and force him to decide to call it all quits at last.

Their is just no way any husband, especially one upset about lack of sex, would tolerate that in a "reconciliation".

Even the public stocks was to much, done in private perhaps.

No the entire premise was flawed.

Good writing, but the story was poor.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
where to start ?

Poorly written, ridiculous premise.

Do you really not know the difference between a stake and a steak ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another wonder coment by annoy. PIG!

Why do you read these stories if you don't like them. you must be a brain dead retard

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
The husband...

The story has a good line and start...But then all the benefits went to his friends...he took the leftovers...If it turned in a orgy and he took the other wives, I could understand...Like this he was a evem bigger looser...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

so from a shrew to a whore and slut?

Husband wanted this?

to bizzare

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bullshit

The husband would not take this whore back. This is a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I haven't read the whole story but...

The first sentence is just stupid. "I haven't had sex for years..."

Really? Years? What kind of married man can endure "years" without having sex? What kind of man can go without sex without a confrontation after the first month?

I hope the story gets better. Just now seems plain stupid to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I was right, it was plain stupid

The whole story was just plain stupid. Anything you wrote makes sense at all.

- First there is no much back ground on their marriage.

- Second, why on Earth would he want to take back a useless bitch like her? No information.

- Third, why the women decided to help her? Why would she do something to herself?

- There was no counseling, or therapy. No input about what she learnt in her time alone or that she changed. She is basically the same useless cunt he left.

. The whole court thing was just juvenile and stupid. So they way to get her back is take her clothes in front of everyone and let other mean fuck her. Right! I bet the husband is dying to take her back after that!

As I said plain stupid.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Ofg the chsi.

Anyone thay can allow spouse to be tethered almost nude in the chilly rain and allow strangers to grope her isn't worth salt. Also expecting her screw a 9 inch while you watch when its suppose to be to strengthen marriage is wrong. All these things need to be between husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
some friends

They conspire to take advantage of a desperate wive for their own sexual amusement.

Only right that the husband should couple with all his friends' wives.

Pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was on board until

All the cuck shit.

How does his wife fucking other men help their dead end marriage?

If their 'friends' really cared, she would be doing all that sexual stuff with HIM. Or they would be giving their wives to HIM.

I expected better. Degenerate cuck shit ruins marriages. Stop writing this filth. Get help, or start living what you preach. Go and raise someone elses kids. Stroke your pathetic wee-wee while she takes dick from the neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What are you?

12 fucking years old!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Planet of the Apes!

( Apologies to the apes as the slime balls in this story seem to far less intelligent.) ~ Why in God's name would there be any reason to reunite with that twat ? Skid marks in her drawers? WTF?! Then hubby gets to watch her sucking and fucking a bunch of guys with their wives cheering them on? (Another WTF?!) Rather than thinking this story was erotic as I read it,I felt more like I needed to duck from all the shaved pubic hair,pussy juices, sperm,and probably STDs,flying around in a sort of primordial ooze. ~ Disgustamundo!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Stupid, adolescent story.

First he humiliates her, then gives her to his friends, and this heals the marriage?

After reading this, I have more respect for her than for him.

Grow up.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not worth readig

Not worth reading past first paragraphs. Comments prove me right. Second, and last, story from wishfulwanker.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Total stupidity

What are you ...15?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stupid

i would never want friends like those never .

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Great big nope on this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
queer wimp

whore and stupid wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would they use steaks to hold the plank with the ankle cuffs to the ground? I hope they were cheap cuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck Cuck Cuck Sissy Idiots Worthless Unless you are an 18 year old virgin boy.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

When that voice in your head screams "No!!! Dont post this pile of feces as its beyond stupid!! No!!! Dont press enter!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Please listen.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

I don’t know what I just read. I literally had to skim through the paragraphs on the end of page 1 and all of page 2 to get to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wishfulthinker, it appears you attempted to write a story while downing copies amounts of alcohol and smoking crystal meth! This assemblage of vowels and consonants has no resemblance to an entertaining story. This mockery of domestic justice you have portrayed is so ridiculously illogical! How in the name of reason and sanity could this trial by friends and their ideas of punishment ever convince a woman to "come to her senses" regarding her treatment of her husband?!? Had I been Martin, I would have been outraged when the four wives demanded Jackie remove the first piece of clothing! Obviously the other four couples were a bunch of perverted people seeking to monopolize on the situation to seek their own gratification at Jackie's AND Martin's expense!

With "friends" like these who needs sexually deviant enemies? Did you ever consider having the four wives take Jackie out for a hard female version of a heart to heart talk and a make over spa day? They could have laid down the law to Jackie and given her some idea of what would happen if she didn't get with the program...but no. You went Bizarro World, right out of the 1960s Superman comic book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh and by the way...that is one star (because I can't give you less and still make it score with the metrics) for this..."story". You were on the cusp of something completely different. You took the ball and ran with it, stumbled, dropped the ball, started to pick it, kicked the ball with your foot, ran out of bounds, tripping over the Gatorade cooler, and faceplanted into the crotch of the overweight and sweaty equipment manager who was watching the scantily clad cheerleaders and didn't see you coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She has to change by fucking all his friends first. Waste of time as this is truly garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wimp and whore. nothing more.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
The way it’s written, sleeping with knickers on is worse than 3 years no sex?

Someone who was hesitant to carry out most of those acts, without prompting, would not atm without coercion, especially with a shit stayed dick.

And having skid marks on her knickers means she’s not wiping well. No one wants to do oral on a shitty smelling cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some errors in the writing. The stocks thing puts this in the wrong category. The only thing she misses is a meal ticket. And it seems unlikely that a one time bout of sex will have any lasting effects. I mean you said early in the story they hadn't had sex "for years". Why would an end to that drought change anything? Unbelievable even for a fictional porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wait, what...to get her husband back she fucks other guys? Did I get that right? Makes total sense...in the fucked up mind of this author, i suppose.

I admit I started skimming after the first few paragraphs because it all just seemed so very, very stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This reads like it was written by a 13 year old boy with terminal acne.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Within a week she realised she deserves so much better an better friends who don’t try to micromanage her life an force her to have sex with their husbands so leaves him an them for less depraved people

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why would this husband not stop this humiliation on his wife. It was so far over the top. The husband is a puke cuckold .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How childish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous