All Comments on 'Ill Met By Moonlight'

by Hubee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
*sighs*

I still love this story! Plus you are a master at the whole "first person-present tense". Would love to hear more on this perhaps?

KittenKatNDogsKittenKatNDogsover 15 years ago
Mmmmm.... A true delight.

I 'really' enjoyed this read. It's very poignant and calls to my inner nature. I have felt both sides of this conflict and I enjoy all the feelings it has elicited. You should write some more. :)

Thanks for the great read.

kit

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Wonderfully Romantic

Even in it's brutality, it's beautiful. I hope you'll continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CONTINUE

Please have a part two to this story! You're a fabulous writer!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
oh my goodness

that was intense and beautiful, despite the nature of the story. i was delighted!

lildragonlildragonabout 15 years ago
Perfect

This was the perfect marriage of the "beast" mindless brutality and the most awesome sex. I really enjoyed it.

Earthknight626Earthknight626about 15 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story it's freaking awesome! I think I must have heard it at lest 11 times already. Your awesome! Make sure to keep writing!

littlemissjenlittlemissjenabout 15 years ago
extremely erotic

the passion is so evident! the beauty of how they find each other, and that is now what they want to live for is so beautifully romantic. i absolutely adore the "fuck" scene, and then can so graciously appreciate the love/lust/care that goes into their love-making later. is he really killed? how gut-wrenching! but, does make for incredible story-telling. you are extremely talented with words!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

great story...until it is ruined in the end....there is that part in me that wants the sweet ending....jeez!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Sniff!

That was a beautiful story but how could you do that? How could you end it like that! Damn I want my happy ending!!!!! I feel cheated he should have changed her so they could be together forever ending both their loneliness. Sigh.

rosamundirosamundiabout 13 years ago
Haunting, lovely...

..perfect ending! I am so glad to have found your writing!

mearanachmearanachabout 13 years ago
This is one of those stories . . .

that stays with you for a while after you read it.

I loved it - yes, yES, YES!

Thanx~

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Dang

Now THAT was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Absolutely amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous