I'll Never Leave Your Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was not flirting with her." He paused for a brief moment "I was merely interested in her being the bar tender."

"Yeah, sure you were, c'mon man. I know you have something for her."

"I don't know what to say Vince, see I thought if I came up here I might be able to not focus on these things...Then I see Kenai again and I was blown away. Did you know she hugged me when I came out of the shower, I mean first she wanted to take a hatchet to me, but then she ran up to me and hugged me, I was in my towel no less."

"Wow"

"And her smell, gah! I smell it all around her and my house. It's the most brilliant. Here's the thing, when I saw her I swear I nearly fell apart."

"Ah, the heart stopper."

"Does she do that to everyone?"

"Yeah...listen Lane; Kenai isn't much of a dater. Most likely because there isn't much selection in this town but if you want to try your luck, be my guest."

"Nah, I couldn't...I mean I haven't dated...she'd probably never..."

"You're probably right, but till you try you never really know."

The drive back was incredulous for Lane. His thoughts were on Kenai. How she looked around the bar. Her silky black hair dangly around her face, her soft, russet, skin glowing in the florescent light. How she seemed to be more independent than earlier that day. Bipolar crossed Lane's mind but then he discarded the idea. She'd blown him away that was for certain. Lane settled on the couch hopelessly star struck by the sereneness of Kenai. The simple gaze he had given her made him feel breath less, talking to her without stuttering was an effort. He'd only re-known her for a day but he was under her serene spell. A knock at the door sent Lane jumping. Frankie had started her endless barking after that.

"Lane, I just wanted to apologize for earlier tonight." Kenai said from behind the screen door. "I assumed you were hitting on me and I-"

"Kenai, you don't need to apologize." Lane opened the door and signaled her to come in. "I don't think you were even rude about it." The effort not to stutter reemerged.

Kenai sat on the couch petting Frankie calming her down from the intruder.

"Can I get you some water, I think I have a soda..." his voice faded whilst he walked into the kitchen for a drink.

"No, no. I'm fine. I just wanted to talk." She smiled at Lane coming back in with a Dr. Pepper in his hand.

"I hope it's nothing to serious. I absolutely dread serious talk" He said sarcastically.

"No, I just wanted to ask why you left the bar, your friends are still there I think."

"Yeah...I had a good book to get back to." He grabbed the first book off the coffee table.

"Wow, 'Everything You Need to Know about astrology' interesting."

"Mmhm. See my other friend owns a really big star scope..." Lane took a long drink of his soda "...in Newfoundland"

"Fascinating, you know, I almost bought that, until Newfoundland. Lane why did you really leave."

"I don't know... I guess it's because I don't like bars."

"Liar!" She smirked

"Seriously, I never can manage them"

"I guess you can't come to work with me then." Her smirk turned into a small devious grin.

For a while there was silence. Lane had his eyes on the floor just waiting for her to talk about something. Kenai stared at Lane. Their eyes never met, Lane was always looking at the floor and she just gazed at him. Lane finally got agitated about the silence. "Do you know that you glow? In the bar I mean."

"That's kind of weird topic, but ok."

"I realize that, but the silence bothers me."

"Well I guess I'll go then." Kenai started to walk toward the door.

"Wait!" Lane said standing from the couch. Kenai stopped in her tracks, biting her lower lip, wanting to turn around to him but couldn't "Do you want to stay a little bit longer? I won't be much company but at least we could talk about stuff."

"Like what?" Kenai was still facing the door. Her voice was a curious and small, almost a whisper.

"I don't know, random stuff, like...pencil sharpeners or what you like to do or how much I don't miss Florida, or anything." Lane was shyly laughing now

"Ok" Kenai turned around a sat back down on the couch.

The two talked for hours about how they used to live before Kake, before Grandma G died. They talked about pencil sharpeners, astrology, and anything else that came up. As the hours passed so did they. They drifted off into sleep on the couch, Lane's feet stretched across the coffee table, and Kenai curled up next to him. You would think they were friends for years by the way their bodies were next to each other. Frankie laid down next to Kenai on what was left of the brown, silky, cloth-like couch, and after awhile the fire in the fireplace calmed down into a slow burning ember.

The sun was filling the house. A window let the light shin down onto Kenai's face. She stirred for a moment then opened her eyes ever so gently. Lane wasn't by her side neither was Frankie. She sat up slowly looking around the vacant place trying to find any signs of life. A sound of a fork hitting a plate startled her. Kenai stood and walked toward the kitchen every so silently. Her head turned the corner and there Lane was putting down another plate setting, presumably for her, Lane scooped out some eggs from a skillet and placed some juice in front of the plate. He hadn't noticed her entry until she sat down at the small little island in the center of the sun lit kitchen.

"Well good morning sleepy head." Lane grinned with a dimple slightly appearing on his left cheek.

"Good morning" Kenai replied back

She sat there for a moment looking over the food with curious eyes

"It's not poison" Lane exclaimed

"I know, it just is so uncommon to have a man make me breakfast"

"Well it's uncommon for a girl to be around my house for breakfast" Lane said smoothly back.

Kenai took a bight of the eggs, chewing it slowly then took a sip of the juice. Lane watched her intently as if he were trying to understand something

"What?"

"Nothing, I just can't understand you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well when we first met, again, you were like you are now, timid and calm. At the bar however you were sort of agitating and rough. Why is that?"

"Well..." Kenai put the fork down on the plate. "I have had the displeasure of men flirting with me over the time of worked at the bar-"

"You?! That can't be!" Lane sarcastically declared

"I know, I know. Anyway I try to be polite but it doesn't work so I act mean and it works. So my attitude changes when I'm at the bar."

"Fascinating, I guess I won't come to see you at work again then."

"Aw, c'mon. I promise I'll be nicer."

"We'll see."

The rest of the breakfast went by in silence. Lane just stared at Kenai eating. She didn't mind because if Lane was eating she might have done the same.

After awhile Lane got up and headed upstairs to take a shower leaving Kenai to finish her breakfast in peace, not even knowing that she felt more at peace with him around.

Lane was sitting in the tub while the Shower poured across his thinking figure. He was in pure bliss and pure anguish. With all his heart he wanted her, with all his soul he wanted her, his mind was the problem though. He dwelled on the idea that she might not want him. He'd had that happen to him many times before. He didn't want his heart to hurt again. He didn't want to be forced away from this place in embarrassment. What were to happen if he asked her and she said no? She would probably say 'I just want to be friends' that's what all the women he admired said. Could he take that again? Could he bare the final piece of his heart to be broken? Could he?

The curtain slowly pulled away from the railing. Lane looked up and saw Kenai looking at him, nervous and sensual. She climbed into the tub across from Lane, still in her cloths. For a moment she stared at him examining him, musing at him.

Kenai, what's-"

"Lane, be quiet"

"But this is-"

"I said be quiet." She moved closer to him, slow and unsure but certain what she was doing. "Don't be confused. I thought this is what you wanted" She kissed him movie her hand slowly down his wet chest, taking hold of his now prostrate penis. Lane pushed her back in an instant

"What I want? I want you but I don't want you to do this for me." Lane sat up a little more, still holding her away from him "Kenai if we are going to do this, it's going to be all about you. The question isn't what I want, but what you want...What do you want?"

"I want you...I want this." She grabbed her shirt and slid of the soaked black tank. She moved her hands behind her back and unfastened her bra. Her small mounds laid there for Lane to gaze on. "How you doing there Venus de Milo?"

"What? Oh, sorry I didn't mean to stare."

"Don't apologize..."She moved in and kissed him ever so softly. " I enjoy you staring at me, makes me feel...desired." She kissed him again in the same soft manner but stayed there, waiting for Lane to make his move. And without any delay she felt his hand on her back, pulling her closer him, grazing her entire backside.

"It's more than a want, it's a yearning desire."

"Tell me more"

"I thought you wanted me to be quiet."

"Please Lane" She nuzzled her head into his chest now, nibbling at his slippery skin.

"Well, I can't really describe it better than that."

"Try" Her hands moved up towards his neck, pulling his face down towards hers. "Try" She said again softly.

"I once read a book about this vampire who fell in love with a mortal..." He paused to look down at her curious face "When he gazed upon her his heart started to move, and his soul was trying to come back into his body. It caused him immense pain but he dealt with it, he dealt with the pain because he wanted to feel something. From then on he didn't want to feel anything unless she made him feel it. Love, passion, lust, depression, desire, hunger, and an incredible thirst. That is the same when I look at you. I feel love, passion, lust, desire, hunger and thirst for you.

"What about depression? The vampire felt depression as well as the rest, do you feel depression too?"

"Not right now." Lane's hands slid down to her pants. He unfastened her button and zipper, pulling them down as far as he could before she took over. She threw the paints with the rest of the damp cloths and shortly after she threw her panties there too.

She leveled herself on him, letting herself down slow, gasping as he penetrated her for the first time. She soothed herself as his member disappeared into her sex. She smiled at him knowing that she would enjoy being with this wonder piece off man. Surprising her Lane began to thrust himself signaling that she had to continue. As she moved Lane followed her pattern. It started off slowly but before long they were thrust at each other harder and harder. They kissed all through the experience; she was making her mark on his neck ever single time they gasped for air. His hands traced her breasts ever so softly stroking and pinching her nipples eagerly waiting her to gasp ever time he made contact to her beloved pleasure points. He lifted her up and down as he pushed himself into her. Her moans became noticeable as the moved at a faster speed; Lane gave the groan once or twice as he tried his best to keep his composure but breaking it ever time she belted out a musical moan. For a period of time you heard nothing but wet skin slapping against each other, moaning coming from both parties when then the moment of eruption came. Kenai started to breath heavier with each thrust and her voice cracked. She grabbed Lane tighter a tighter until she felt like she wasn't going to fall from the complete orgasmic pleasure that was stirring inside her. Lane was also on the brink and was so strongly holding himself in, as best he could, for her to be able to cum first. When she uttered out loudly "I'm almost there!" Lane felt relief and he held her tightly too. And after a few seconds an ocean of orgasmic pleasure flowed over Kenai. Lane let out too and gasped loudly. Felling his warm jizz enter her she fell to pieces, letting out another wave of pleasure and fell into his arms. Lane lent back and let her nuzzle herself into his chest. He folded his arms around her, cradling her in his arms. She smiled up at him.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked in the most soothing tone. She nodded twice and laid her head against his chest. "I hope I wasn't too bland. It's been a while since I-"

"Stop apologizing to me for stuff that you didn't do wrong." She said so sweetly, Lane's heart broke within that instant. "That was wonderful, you are wonderful."

Lane reached his foot over to the faucet and turned the water off, knowing his bill would probably go up because of their little excursion. "Sorry, it's just my nature to be apologetic."

"No need for it here though." Kenai bit her lip and rested her head back on his chest, a place she could see herself enjoying.

"All right, let's get out off the tub."

"NO!!! Why can't we just stay here?

"Because it's not as soft as the bed, and I want you to be comfortable before you drift off into comatose."

"But I am comfortable, her in your arms." She snuggled herself deeper into Lane's body, trying to mold herself there.

"Just think of how wonderful it'll feel dry, in a soft cozy bed, where you can be in my arms for as long as you want."

"Ugh! You can't let me win can you?"

"Not this time." Lane kissed her hair and lifted her up. He stood in the tub grabbing a towel, drying her off then stepping out onto the cold wooden floor. He grabbed her petite figure and carried her into the bedroom. He laid her as softly as he could on his bed and rejoined her. She immediately formed into him and presumed her position she had before a closed her eyes. "See that wasn't that bad was it?"

"I guess not." She crocked a smile at him then drifted off into sleep. Lane watched her sleep in his arms, caressing her russet skin, re-imagining their last actions. How he gotten so lucky was beyond him but he enjoyed it immensely. Before long Lane fell asleep too and they lay there, together with nothing but blankets covering their bare bodies.

When Lane came to he saw a seraphic set of eyes watching him, the eyes were followed by a small, smirk of a smile. That, Lane imagined, he could get used to, waking up to that every morning. How ever this was late afternoon, and the sun was giving off a different kind of glow, but that was all right, he was with a russet goddess and for some unapparent reason he won her over.

"Good evening!" Kenai said in an upbeat tone.

"Hey, you" Lane said waking up some more. "You been watching me long?"

"Just a little...you're funny when you sleep."

"How so?"

"You smile a whisper my name a lot"

"Really?"

"Yep"

"Well, at least it makes you smile" Lane sat up and smiled at Kenai coming up to join him. "That's my favorite part about you. You love to cuddle"

"Only with you"

"I would hope so."

They laid there underneath the red sheets just wondering what each other was thinking, wonder what the other was going to say. There was nothing but sound of their breath. Slowly Kenai drifted off into sleep again smiling as her mind took hold of her. Lane, on the other hand, was wide awake. He just stared at her, enjoying the warmth that her body radiated against his. He traced her face gently, caressing the outline of her lips, the smoothness of her cheeks. He followed down the nap of her neck, her shoulders, rubbing them down as he followed them down her arms. Kenai fluttered her eyes open smiling ever so pleasantly.

"Lane, tell me something."

"Anything"

"Will you be here tomorrow?"

"Of course I will be, I'll never leave you side."

"Good"

Kenai fell back to sleep as Lane continued to trace her body.

12