All Comments on 'I'm Just A Girl That Loves Sex'

by Texas Tease

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very erotic!

Excellent story, I loved the straight-forward nature of your descriptions.

Thanks for the throbbing hard-on! I'll be keeping an eye out for future submissions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good one

lovely narration i am sure its the description is it happened lol!!

love to chat up with u chnath@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Delicious!

Great story. I love to masterbate and I love to read about how other women do it. I get incredibly wet when I'm horney and have found several ways to enjoy it. Have you ever tried sucking on your wet panties while you play? It's one of my favotite things and it never fails to get me off.

kathleen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tssssss Hot!

Texas Tease, your no tease, that was hot! I shot my load about two feet after reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Boooring

And not very convincing. She writes like a man, assuming she isn't one. Maybe this is true, because it's certainly dull enough to be real life; either way, I'm not impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
To the person who said boring

I'm glad I'm not the only person here who isn't a mindless fuck who could masturbate to barney and still have fun.

It was boring, and unconvincing. Well written, so I'll give props for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
masturbating

Great story ! I loved reading how you get yourself off ! I was jacking off the whole time I was reading your story ! Will read your other stories, I'll bet there as hot as this one !

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Another hit!

I didn't like this one ,I Ioved it!

Man,I'll give my right arm to skype with you and watch a performance like that lol,

There's nothing more hotter than a woman fully enjoying herself,mutilple times until she's fully satisfied....

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Thank you for inviting us into your private time, it was very enjoyable. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous