I'm the Boss of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s.e.
s.e.
7 Followers

"Oh dammit I'm coming with you...oh fuck yeah." She shivered and quaked as her orgasm exploded deep inside of her. She shook all over and then began to relax as she knew I was beginning to wind down as well, and the rocking of her hips slowed as she both of our tensions easing.

I collapsed on top of her, nearing complete exhaustion. The sweat from my brow trickled from my head onto her face. I held her tightly as the tension in my body slowly faded. I began to relax as if a wave of pressure had swept over, and then away from, my body. I held her and kissed the side of her face and neck. I put one hand behind her head and pulled her lips to mine. I kissed her between gasps for air.

We laid there for some time, not really saying anything, but recovering from the extreme exertion. We both felt as if we had expended a lifetime's worth of passion over the time we had been together. Eventually, we both got up and dressed each other. We kissed deeply from time to time as we straightened ourselves. I embraced her tightly and we held each other for several minutes before I began to release and move towards the door...

"I will be back to talk some more about the report when you are more able to discuss this with me," I said with a bit of a smirk.

She smiled and simply said, "I'll call you when I'M ready."

I left the Project Director's office and threw the secretary a shit-eating grin. She lit up as if someone had just told her she'd won the lottery. It only took me a few minutes to get back to my office. I heard my group secretary talking on the phone as I approached my office. She looked up at me, raising her hand.

"Oh, he is just walking in. Hold on one moment," she said into the phone.

"Eric, the Project Director is on the line."

"Okay, I'll take that in my office. Thanks," I replied, grinning widely.

I picked up my phone, "This is Eric...Is everything okay, Ms. Smith?"

"Well, yes, actually. No, wait, I think I mean everything is better than okay. Yes, yes, I think everything is just great," she said to me.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well....I just had a very interesting meeting with one of my senior division engineers. He finally got the idea of the kind of performance I expect of him..."

"Oh, he did? Well, I'm glad for you. You'll have to tell me all about it when we get home this evening,my beautiful wife...."

s.e.
s.e.
7 Followers
12