Imagine There's Still Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dreamed of only Lucy that night, however.

His one true Goddess was up and gone to work before the temporary throng of large maidens began the final day of his service to them. They ate and drank and lounged and made use of him at their leisure. They did not seem to mind their nakedness at all toward one another, and certainly not toward Jon. Any one of them might simply call him into the room and Jon would immediately lower himself to his knees and pleasure any part of her at her direction. He had set his logical mind aside, and become a sexual tool at their combined and individual pleasure.

And as the agreed upon time for all of them to leave came, each woman packed her bag and kissed him good-bye with a promise they would return in three short days. He did not allow the logical part of his brain back to the forefront until only Carol remained.

"The Slave is now free," she said as she handed him the key to his device.

Jon nodded to her and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"Thank you," He said as he put the chain around his neck. "Will you come again on Friday morning?"

"Are you sure you want us?"

"My Goddess has planned it," he replied seriously. "Only she can cancel it."

"I will be here unless she calls...do you need any help with the laundry?"

"I think it is best if I do it by myself," he answered. "I need some time alone so the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other can sort this out."

Carol just nodded and left him to it.

He went about washing all of the bedding and towels they had used. He opened the windows, sprinkled three boxes of soda on all of the mattresses, and then vacuumed for more than an hour to remove any remaining trace. The door was closed, the dishes washed, and all signs of the other women gone. He was sitting in his recliner, a glass of Crown Royal on ice in his hand, wondering just how his life might have changed in the past three days, when Lucy came through the front door.

She was much later than he expected. He did not say anything as she slipped into her glider across from him.

"Hello baby," she said tentatively.

"Hello Lucinda," he replied, certain there was an edge to his voice but unable or unwilling to soften it.

"Oh!"

She breathed in abruptly, dipped her head to look at the floor and nodded.

"I'm sorry about that," she whispered. "I got a little carried away, didn't I?"

Jon took a long sip of his whiskey, wincing slightly as he swallowed, but he did not answer her. What was the point? She knew she had hurt him, and nothing he said was going to change it.

"Have you eaten?" she asked.

He nodded and took another long sip of his whiskey.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

He shook his head slowly.

"Are we okay?"

He shrugged and finished his drink.

"Can we go fuck?" she asked, then giggled nervously.

Jon nodded as he pushed himself out of his chair. Lucy was on her feet in an instant, covered the space between them in three quick steps and threw her arms around him.

"I'm sorry baby," she cried into his neck. "It was just so exciting seeing you like that. I couldn't help myself."

What did that mean? She held on to him so tightly that he felt compelled to hold her tightly as well. They rocked back and forth gently until she twisted her head enough to kiss him under the ear.

"I sort of shocked myself," she said as she pulled back enough to look at him.

"I learned some things about myself this week-end that I never knew before. I got really hot dressing up that way...and teasing you that way. I wanted to drag you back in the bedroom when Bill came to pick me up...and I wanted rip your clothes off of you in the parking lot when you looked at the boys with such jealousy in your eyes."

"That was really hard," Jon said.

"I know it was. But it really got me going. It made me so hot for you that I could hardly stand it. Does that make me awful?"

Jon held her for almost a minute as he sorted through his emotions.

"Then why didn't you come back?"

"Because you had all of the girls here. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't just show up and take you away from them. I certainly couldn't send them home. You saw how much they were all enjoying themselves? You know how much I enjoy helping others who are less fortunate...it just fills me with a warm total personal satisfaction."

"I know. I don't completely understand it, but I know that's true about you."

"But now I've discovered some other things about myself too...some things that are even more compelling...in a sexual way."

"Really?"

"Yes. I love to help others, but now I find that I get off on being exposed...and I really get off on teasing your jealousy."

"Really?" Jon pushed her to arms length. "You just discovered that?"

"I think I always suspected it, but I was always afraid of it. Now I'm not afraid anymore...well maybe I'm still afraid and that's part of the excitement...anyway, I just love the way it makes me feel. It makes me so excited right now that I want to drag you into the bedroom and fuck your brains out."

How was he supposed to argue with that? Lucy's breathing was so raspy that Jon thought she might pass out. With his arm around her he pointed her towards the Master bedroom.

"You'll have to unlock me," he said as he opened the door.

She took the key from him and knelt in front of him, opened the lock, and quickly removed the plastic sleeve. Her clothes were in rumpled trail to the bed, and Jon did not even have a chance for any foreplay. She was so ready for him that his cock slipped deep into her in one thrust. She did not even need lubricant.

The long week-end should have made it impossible for him to hold back his orgasm, but somehow the long hours in his device had managed to distance him mentally from release. She was panting and thrusting like a steam engine while he serviced her. He pounded her through three orgasms before he slowly built to and exploded with his first. They cuddled and held each other for about ten minutes before Lucy began to eased herself down to suck on his flaccid cock. He was not nearly as hard as the first time, but there was enough for Lucy to ride him cowgirl three more times.

They were both spent, cuddling in the warmth of their physical exhaustion. It had been years since the sex had been like this, if it ever really had been. This was all he ever wanted from her. This was perfect.

"Maybe we better cancel the girls for next week-end," Jon offered sleepily.

"My friends need you," she answered in her own sleepy voice. "And besides...my new boyfriends and I have plans to make you really jealous next week-end. I'm really looking forward to that."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Unwanted Swap Ch. 01 A husband fights back.in Loving Wives
Flyover Country Ch. 01 If you get naughty out-of-doors, don't buy hubby a new drone.in Loving Wives
Man in the Mirror Ch. 01 A man questions his worth when he catches his wife cheating.in Loving Wives
Out of Love Ch. 01 A weekend with friends, things get out of control.in Loving Wives
Pawn's Gambit Adam returns home to a cold welcome.in Loving Wives
More Stories