All Comments on 'Impregnation Hotel'

by MilkyTits

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is making me broody!

That is the sexiest story I have read here for ages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely FANTASTIC !

One of the most absolutely fantastic erotic stories I have ever read ! Permanent erotic ' weather ' till the last line ! And the writer deserves congratulations for a so criative erotic mind and such skill in writing this so hard kind of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wonderful woman's fantasy

I loved that story. A very hot, erotic female fantasy! Wish I had 2 teddy bears like them, waking up being sandwiched between them... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

I would like to have more to see how it all worked out, and how many babies she will have. Just twins a baby from each or multiples.... Very Hot Story ...... MORE PLEASE!!!!

MDGreathouse@aol.com

RunnerGuy3RunnerGuy3about 16 years ago
Really hot

Really hot story. I wish these places existed for real. I'd be putting my app in today! haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more stories like this

ACE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Two very slippery pages

What a fantastic story! I usually don't get into male/male/female threesomes, but this one was really well done and made me so hot. Thanks very much for such a well written sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more more more

DAMN I wish a place like this existed. I'd be there everyday... great story I was so hot I jumped on my boyfriend and fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot but biological errors were distracting

arousing and very hot, being a fertile woman the theme and come-filled plot got me pretty excited but having an understanding of fertility made it hard to keep focused and perhaps, if you had a better understanding of the science behind fertilisation, you could enhance this story further.

for example, discussing the hotel having some sort of ovulation testing system before you go so that you're booked in for those days where it's possible to get up-the-duff. Ovulation occurs for only 12-24 hours during a woman's cycle, after ovulation, fertilisation cannot occur. this is how rhythm methods and other forms of natural family planning "work". for the days leading up to ovulation, the sperm are kept alive by the nutrient rich cervical mucous and the cavernous like geography of the inside of the cervix. after ovulation, the mucous thickens preventing sperm entering the cervix and they quickly die in the acidic vaginal environment. plus the egg is no longer there to fertilise. so it's the days leading up to, and the ovulation days themselves that are important.

you could make this sexy; she's been to the hotel's pre-visit classes, knows she's ovulating on those particular days and is thus very excited. also, her hormone levels at that time of the month, coupled with the extra slippery and viscous nature of the fertile cervical mucous, makes her even more excited. she knows her pheromones at this time of the month are also more enticing than any other time, and the men respond to this, they get worked up. it's animalistic and innate breeding lust!

i also felt it was a bit monotonous in parts. that is, perhaps some hotter eroticism and the men chatting her up, making her feel sexy in the restaurant or whatever rather than just continuous fucking. some more loving, caressing, caring sort of stuff (while they rest). again, i kept being distracted by darn reality that made me think these guys would be exhausted and their consecutive cum-loads relatively small compared to the long-awaited first spurt.

perhaps also some sort of love-plot with one of the men, not for a relationship per se, just so she can look back on her time there and sigh with the romantic memories. maybe if it's a memory, discussing how happy she is now with her baby as she looks into its eyes and remembers the men.

and.... correct me if i'm wrong but... the examination room idea was pretty naive. within a few weeks, let alone a few days/hours, there is not any device inserted up one's vagina that tests for pregnancy. furthermore, how can it be possible to test for twins at such an early stage ... with a device. hormone tests take at least a few days because your body doesn't have the levels yet; it doesn't even "realise" it's pregnant. even if come in during ovulation, there's still only a 25% chance (if both parties are healthy) of fertilisation.

and what was with his cock going into her cervix? the opening is a few millimetres wide!

i loved your style, i loved the idea, as a fantasy, it got me hot, but i sincerely think you need to research the whole ...procedure to make it more realistic. otherwise, the biological errors are just too distracting. and i mean that you can enhance this story, not a personal attack.

thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Afterwards

Did she keep the babies, or abort?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You ROCK

I loved the story, and I am eagerly awaiting a sequal. This is one of my all time favorites. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Super hot! But please correct biological errors...

I love this story and theme, and have thought about writing my own story based on this idea before I found it here. I agree though that the pregnancy exam sequence is really distracting because of it's obvious biological ridiculousness. Perhaps editing it to be a hormonal test a week later with an equally sexy celebration would help cap off this fantastic story. I'll even suspend my disbelief about the cervical penetration, but everyone knows no "exam" could detect pregnancy right away. As a fertile woman myself, I really enjoyed putting myself into this fantasy but couldn't help feeling cheated with the unrealistic ending. Please understand I think you are very talented and only mean this to be the most positive constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I dont think the Biological errors matter!

This isn't school so who cares! I loved it! I orgasmed 4 times and i had to read the first page 1 day and the second page the next because i couldnt take all the orgasms! I orgasmed 8 times total in this story! SO HOT! Ignore what everyone else is saying about the biological errors, like I said, this is not school, its a website! so who cares about biological errors. It made a twist in the story and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I just realized I don't like fetish stories...

Mom and Dad frequently said that if you can't say anything nice ....

Oh, wait, the author has a clear control of English grammar and spelling and quite an imagination.

Jack2303Jack2303about 12 years ago
Exception to the rule

I never really explored the fetish section of the website because I don't really get into it for various reasons. I really did like this story. Though the woman was focused on getting pregnant and the men were focused on the same task, I never really had to focus on that...I loved the characters and you did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I loved it!! Wish there was an epilogue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
comment about a comment

Remember this is fiction. Besides, it doesn't say WHEN this takes place. It could be the future and these tests ARE possible. As for her cycle, maybe they did tests to determine this, but it just wasn't mentioned. Over all, it was quite good. Could of been longer with details of the rest of her stay and experiences. Also, was one man the father of both twins or one each? I hope, one each. That would be perfect, a chip off each block.

SirDuctionSirDuctionalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING FOR BOTH SEXES

I really enjoyed this story. I can easily imagine that many women would be massively turned on by it and dash for their vibrators, such a service would be very popular for women wanting to choose good healthy genes when they are ready to have their babies. As for men, we would all love to work at that hotel as impregnators fulfilling our hard-wired caveman desire to sire many kids with different women and an endless supply of pussy willing to be impregnated. I think this story is likely to stir the loins of most men and women who read it. Of course we all have to suspend reality for a while when reading erotic stories. Here we have what seems to be a single woman seeking to get pregnant this way. I think most women would want a father figure to be around after the birth to provide for her and her offspring. I think it would be more likely if it had been a married woman wanting a baby by a virile stud of her choice, with or without the knowledge of her husband. Furthermore I think readers needed to know that she had actually been made pregnant. One way around the dilemma would be if the story began with her giving birth to a healthy bouncing baby, or even twins, then casting her mind back and reliving the events at Impregnation Hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice one

Wouldn't mind being a staff at that hotel. I'm a black man and I'm quite sure I would knock up a couple of willing women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awsome......

Does this place exist.....?

LadyDaisyLadyDaisyalmost 8 years ago
Loose ends. ..

Very nice, though I am curious- did she become pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid, incorrect process

One must avoid alcohol and hot tubs when trying to get pregnant. You should check your facts.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
More?

I was hoping for another chapter and finding out it was twins fathered by each of the guys. Then a return trip a couple years later to make siblings for the twins by the same guys. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one of the best stories ive read

i got to say this story is amizing normaly it takes me 2 stories to even get horny enoff to get off this story i didnt even get 1/4th of the way in to the second page before i got off i finished the story and got off again wounderfully detailed story thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot story

A wonderful story; turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Made me cum!

Hot hot hot. I came a couple of times reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A very well wrote story.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Would like to work at this hotel. My cock in a pussy 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice one

Would be great to work in such a hotel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good, MT

I love impregnation stories, especially when the stud(s) have hairy chests and legs, and assume hairy sacks. I could imagine them strutting about with those big dicks and nuts swinging about as they followed their "mare" in heat, letting everyone know that they would be the sires of her next offspring and when her belly was swollen, it would be their seed that caused it. I could imagine what their cocks looked like and what the head would look like as it shot her pussy full of semen. Excellent job

!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had me hooked from the initial hotel description! I want to live here... it sounds absolutely dreamy and a paradise for most women. What wouldn't I do.. thank you for writing and sharing this lovely creation with us! Very sexy and entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just to set the record straight, a typical female cervix is only about 2millileters in diameter for a woman who has never had a baby. For a woman who has had a baby, the hole in the cervix is about 4 to 5 millimeters. Even assuming that male has a small penis, there is no way he could enter even a very experienced cervix, period.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicabout 1 year ago

I love the premise... wish we could see another installment with the unlimited package!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could have been far more erotic. Pretty boring.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Takes money to check in ! ENTERTAINING. AROUSING. 5 STARS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous