Imprinting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat and tension surged through Renee's body as her fingers danced at his neck. She lightly kissed his chin, and gently nibbled on his lower lip. Renee's breathing became deeper as he passionately kissed her in return. Her mouth was as honey to a bee, and he couldn't taste or touch enough of her. Her hands examined every muscle within reach to leave a path of tingling sparks. They pushed and rolled each other on the bed for the best visual advantage, for the best sensual examination, for the best area to explore, kiss, lick, breathe on or inhale.

This was the time for imprinting their bodies and psyches with each other's reality. They were together at last, touching each other and neither of them would ever forget this moment.

Finally, their urgency filled the room, and Joseph shifted further down between her legs, kissing her thighs, breathing on her and licking her clit. As he moved further up her body he continued to finger her wet slit and tongue his way up to her navel, belly, and breasts. She grasped his waist with her quivering legs as he kissed and nibbled his way up from her nipples.

They both reached down to guide him to her, both breathing rapidly, and when he teased her with the tip of his cock, she gasped then inhaled for a long moment waiting to feel him inside her. Deliberately, achingly he slowly entered her. She ran her hands up and down his back leaving small nail rakes behind as she pulled him closer to her, wrapping her legs around his waist as she lifted her pelvis to meet him, his arms supporting their spiraling movements. They gazed into each other's eyes, not wanting to miss any passionate expressions.

Were their imaginings now reality?

Joseph moved in and out of her, changing the pace and depth of his thrusts. Renee rotated and danced her hips under his, wanting him deeper, drawing him in and surrounding him with all that was her. Breathless, she began climbing the heights of release, Joseph watching her intently as she focused on the peaking sensations becoming more and more beautiful in the magic of her orgasm. The pulling at her core became stronger and stronger, heat spreading in waves from the same place. As small tremors escalated up her spine, the full quake surges through her accompanied by arcing lightning. Her body stiffened; her back arched, her shoulders thrown back in pure bliss, her hands grasping the sheets, tearing at them in her passion. Renee's legs involuntarily straightened and tightened around Joseph, the cry coming from her throat strengthening as her spasms intensified. His cock was smothered in wave after wave, spasm after spasm as their bodies merged together, but he managed to hold himself back from matching her climax.

Now as she began to descend from the heights, he pulled away and with one scoop of his arm, rolled her over and up on to her knees. Kneeling behind her, he pulled her ass towards him and entered her slippery, warm chamber again. She held herself still as he thrust harder and faster. Renee reached down between her legs to touch herself, to feel the gathering begin again. His cock drove deeper with each thrust, her warm welcome wetness gripping and squeezing him like a vise. Joseph knew he couldn't last much longer and wanted to cum with her this time; having watched her climax before allowed him to recognize the signs. With every fiber of his being he waited for her to begin this ride with him. She threw her head back and he grasped her shoulders. The movement of her hand became stronger and more rapid, and the tension in her back was now visible and Joseph knew they were both beyond stopping. Moving his hands to her hips, he pulled himself as hard and as close to her as possible. His sac bumped against her, his back was taut and he gritted his teeth. Her moans and writhing took him over the edge and he came, pushing himself to the hilt, so warm and searing inside her. Her spasms gripped his cock as tightly as a hand ever could and they fell into the well of passion's universe, gasping, panting and arching in unison. They collapsed into one another as a single being, no longer lost, alone and lonely, or wandering in their imaginings ...........

Now, at long last, the months of questioning, uncertainty and unfulfilled desires had finally ended. Today marked a sea change. They don't know yet where this will lead, but their early promise to one another will be honored; their pledge to live in the moment, creating the foundation for the next, and the next, and the next..................

12