Worshiping Your Big Dick

Story Info
I worship, suck, fuck and love your big dick and cum!
41.5k words
4.79
35k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,115 Followers

This account will be written in second person for anyone who loves big dick, oral, and cum. This is dedicated to the only person that I have ever loved. This may be my last story so if you enjoy it, please vote at the end. Thank you to all my fans. I love you. Kisses

Worshiping Your Big Dick!

It's Friday of a long, hard week of work. I should be relieved it's almost over, but I am distracted and mopey. I have been waiting for you like a lost puppy waiting for her master. As I mundanely fill more prescriptions, I reflect on how much I hate it when we cannot take trips together. However, it is flu season, the pharmacy is busier than usual and too many of my techs are out sick. I have been missing you and that big dick of yours. We haven't spoken in over a week. In today's modern world, who would have thought your ASUPCA Parks conference would be in such a remote area, deep in the woods with no internet reception?

As I continue to work, I am glad I'm wearing my lab coat because it covers my wetness that has soaked through my tan slacks thinking about your dick. A week has passed since I have felt its turgidity in my mouth, and I have never gone more than two days without it. All this deprivation has me feeling as though I've been suffering through a drought. You know how much I love sucking dick. I cannot get enough of it and not just any dick but your dick. It's just so fucking big and thick. I love feeling it stuff my mouth, so hard yet so soft and veiny. Just deepthroating all ten inches and having it lodged down my throat makes me cum buckets. At times, I want to literally swallow it. Speaking of cumming buckets, when you shoot your spunk down my throat or in my mouth, it takes me to an amazing sexual utopia that cannot be described with words. Your cum is so thick and delicious, I would bottle it up and save it for my protein drinks here at work. Damn! Now I have to take a break, head to the bathroom and masturbate. See what your dick does to me?

This bathroom echoes too much. I need to hurry and cum before someone hears me. Oh my god, there we go! I'm fantasizing about your cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I love when the head swells and I can feel it throb while touching my tonsils. "Yes...yes...shoot it in my mouth babe! Unnnggggggggggg! Unnggggggg!"

I'm cumming so hard that it's difficult to stay quiet as I bite my lip. Wow...that was a good one! Oh my...mmm...my pussy tastes great off my fingers. I better wash them well before heading back out to my work counter so I can preserve this little secret.

Finally, work has ended, I've been driving and I'm almost to the airport. This drive on the highway is such a boring drive that my mind is racing. It takes an hour and I have done nothing but crave your dick more and more. I cannot wait to kiss on it, mmmm...I need to lick and suck on it. I really want to worship it like it's my God. No wait...my dictator. Ha...Britt you are too funny. I'm soaked! I need to change my panties...it's uncomfortable to have them sticking to my gooey pussy while driving.

I'm parked and inside the airport, I walk in, dressed slutty in my short red skirt, low cut white bodysuit top, black fishnets attached to a garter belt and red high heels. Not exactly the type of outfit a pharmacist should be wearing in public but I can't help it, I want to look slutty for you when you see me and make that dick stand at attention immediately. It should be any minute. If you don't show up soon, I'm going to have to go masturbate again. I didn't think it was possible but I'm craving your cum like it's my life saving, prescription medication that I cannot live without. How in the hell do you produce so much of it? The taste is sweet and salty which you know I love. All that potassium, zinc and protein is just what a horny woman needs to stay healthy. There I go again, cracking myself up. Oh my god...there you are!

You are on the phone speaking to your friend when you see me. With that gorgeous smile, I hear you say, "Well, I have to go. I see a twenty eight year old, five foot six, hazel-eyed, one hundred and twenty pound hottie with long blonde hair, perky tits and a tight ass that won't quit. I have missed her so much so I will see you later."

"I have missed you so much too," I pant after I run, clicking in my heels, jumping into your arms and giving you a huge kiss with my legs wrapped around your waist. You can easily hold me up with your strong arms.

"Mmmmm....you taste great. I wonder if you have anything else for me that tastes great? This week has seemed like a year. You look fuckin hot and my balls are well past blue. Actually, I think they might be a shade of purple," you laugh between long deep open-mouth kisses.

"You look pretty damn hot yourself. I can see your dick outlined in those cargo pants like a huge snake crawling down your thigh but I can't see those purple balls...hehe. I have been craving what's inside them the minute after you left. As a matter of fact, I really can't wait any longer, let's go somewhere so I can suck it."

"Here at the airport? Where do ya want to go?"

"I have a place, I think." I respond excitedly before I take you by the hand and lead you down the terminal.

Your dick hardens with anticipation during the bounce of each step. It needs relief just as much as I want to relieve it. As our pace quickens, I reach down to feel that bulge and lead you by your dick which almost makes me orgasm in my thong. I spot the place where I was hoping that could be a quick little hiding nest. It is a room where I witnessed a young baggage handler exit while I was waiting. We arrive at the door, I pull on it and it opens. We both look around and I tug you into the tiny room containing a few chairs, a desk and a laptop.

"What are you doing? Someone could come in any second. We should go to the restroom. At least it has a private stall," you suggest nervously.

I kneel down and unbuckle your belt, anxiously fumbling, trying to get it undone quickly. I look up desperately like a junkie needing a fix, "Shhhhh. You're right, someone could cum any second." I giggle at my own joke then unzip your pants and pull them down around your ankles.

Your dick is so hard that the thick head and a few inches of the shaft are sticking out of the top of your underwear. When I yank them down, it causes your bulky dong to bounce up and down like someone had jumped off a diving board. Precum is already flowing and the clear nectar is oozing out of the hole, an inch down the mushroom. I squeeze your shaft and an additional bead, runs out and drips off the rim. It looks so good, I snap it off with my tongue and the sweetness just drives me wild. I slather my tongue all around the head in order to lick off any more leakage.

I look up and smile, "I wish I could take my time and suck it for hours like it properly needs." I'm not just saying that to please you, I mean it. I want to suck and play with every inch for as long as needed to satisfy my craving. I call those sessions my worship service.

"I know, but you can't. You need to hurry and make me bust!"

I go in for the attack and gobble the head along with a few inches. My warm mouth sends pleasure shockwaves up your body and you nearly stagger backward. You exhale, "Holy fuck! I have missed that. Suck it baby. Eat my fuckin dick."

"Mmmmm." I slobber on it trying to impatiently stuff it down my throat instead of taking my time and deepthroating it properly. I gag and cough causing my eyes to water like I'm crying, "guuuug...cuuuuufffffff" Even as I'm gagging on it, I sloppily suck it like I'm trying to set a speed record.

You quickly place your hand on top of my head in order to guide me, "Damn babe, you are like a starving animal. You're trying to take too much too soon. Slow down and that'll help you stop choking on it. Don't worry babe, I'm gonna cum quick but be warned, this is a week's worth of jizz."

You are exactly right, I'm impatient and want to swallow it whole but your size forbids it. However, I have no plans of slowing down. I need your cum. Ten thick inches of rock hard meat cannot be taken quickly so I have to work up to it and I know that but I'm just so damn horny. My head is bobbing faster and faster then I start tasting it...tangy pussy. I pull off to ask, "I taste pussy on your dick. Did you fuck someone?"

In the heat of the moment, you need to blow your load and get some much needed relief so you curl your fist, grab my blonde hair and pull me back on your hard-on before responding, "Yes baby...I was fucking a flight attendant on the plane but I never got to cum. Suck it off and I will tell you all about it."

Along with her tangy essence, the flight attendant's pussy has left a strong musky scent. I can actually taste the smell through my sinuses. That, combined with your precum, forms a delicious concoction of flavor. I need that cum and I need it now. I reach up and cup your warm balls as I know they are full of spunk that need to be expelled. I want to taste your weeks' worth of built-up sperm.

Your hand is now manipulating my head like you are jerking yourself off with my mouth. Suddenly, a young nineteen year old baggage handler comes into the room. He stops in his tracks when he sees me on my knees blowing you.

He is stunned and says slowly, "Uhh. What are you doing in here? You can't do that in this room."

You are grunting and get that thigh shake going before moaning to him, "Hang on dude. I'm close. Let me nut down this slut's throat and we will get out of here."

You move my head faster and I keep my mouth wrapped tightly and move up and down on your dick. Your eyes roll back and your hips jerk forward when it hits you, "Ahhhhh fuck! I'm cummin! Aughhhhhhhh!" Your cock shoots thick yogurt-like warm spurts in the back of my throat. Your pent up load is spraying like a fire hose. At first. it coats the back of my tongue but as it continues, I can feel it filling my mouth. You cram my head down deeper which creates more pressure, making it harder to swallow. Frothy cum, combined with my slobber, runs out of the corners of my mouth and down my jaw, dripping on the floor. I'm gagging but trying to take it.

"Stay with it! That's a good girl, swallow it down. Augghhhhh! There you go! Don't waste it," you exhale loudly.

I can't believe how much cum you have built up in just a week. Your sexy ass is leaning against the desk with your white knuckles gripping the edge and your other hand still holding the back of my head. I thought your dick might never stop ejaculating but all great things must end.

Finally, when the last blast slows to a trickle, you release a huge sigh like you have just experienced the most incredible relief, "Fuck! I needed that! Damn." The problem is that I don't want to stop sucking it so I continue but the head is sensitive and you push me away with a smile, "Stop baby. It's sensitive and that is too much."

"Hang on then," I squeeze the shaft with my entire fist, pushing out an extra dollop of cum. I quickly suck that off with a resounding. "POP!"

You are pulling up your pants as I stand up. We both are laughing at the young airport worker as he is speechless and his face is flushed with part horror, part excitement. You give him a wink, "Hey...this little sexy whore wanted my dick. Whaddaya gonna do? Who am I to deny her?"

We walk out, hand in hand until we get the luggage and arrive at the car. Once things are secure, you are the driver and I sit in the passenger seat but we don't move so that we can sit and talk for a minute.

"Guess what? I got us a hotel tonight at the DoubleTree Hilton." I reveal excitedly.

"Oh babe, you're a doll! I'm beat and it'll be nice to not have to drive." you respond happily in order to rest your jet lagged body.

My thoughts are still consumed with sex and your cock in particular as I ask, "I couldn't believe how much cum you shot! Wow, you just about choked me with it. You already shoot huge amounts but that was your record I think. It was so thick and tasted amazing. I need more of it. So be honest, you didn't cum in the flight attendant or jerk off at all while you were there an entire week?"

"Not once. That first night at the hotel, I was talking to the hotel bartender, a cute petite dark haired young girl in her early twenties. We drank most of the night and both of us were hammered. We ended up in my room and she was blowing me but not very well. She was gagging and spitting but said she had never sucked a dick this big. Just as I was about to nut in her mouth, we both kind of passed out. When I woke up, she was gone and I was running late for my seminar."

"No way! Why didn't you jerk it off when you got back to the hotel that night?"

"I was so hung over that when I got back that afternoon, I didn't feel like it. The week was such a whirlwind and exhausting and since I couldn't contact you, I just went to bed early every night."

"Tell me about the flight attendant."

"So by the last day, I have blue balls like you wouldn't believe. Well...I guess you would because you just swallowed my load but I couldn't wait to get home and fuck you but to my luck, the flight attendant was this long legged bimbo with huge fake tits. We had a couple of eye contact moments and I couldn't believe it but she passed me a note telling me to meet her in the bathroom to join the mile high club. I thought I was on a hidden camera show or something. I go into that tiny bathroom and she pulls me in. She already had that professional navy skirt pulled up and put her hands on the wall. I have trouble fitting my cock inside her but finally I do and I start fucking her. Her pussy was so tight and that was the pussy you tasted a little while ago. So I'm pumping away, so happy to be able to get a release then some asshole kept knocking on the bathroom door and said it was an emergency so we quit. That was literally ten minutes before I saw you because we landed after that. I got cock blocked twice!"

As I'm listening to you tell me about your sexual adventures, I'm getting worked up and my pussy is soaked again. I have missed your dick so much. I take a hair tie out of the glovebox for such occasions and put my hair in a messy low ponytail to keep it out of my face before leaning over to unzip your pants.

"Can't you wait? The hotel is just a couple miles away and you just sucked the soul out of it a few minutes ago."

"I can't, I'm sorry. You can go ahead and drive and I will give you road head."

We are sitting in your mustang towards the back of the parking lot. I get your cock pulled out of your fly and it is half hard and still thicker than most cocks when rock hard. It is still damp from my saliva and smells of the flight attendant's pussy. I thought I had sucked all of that aroma off but I guess I was wrong. Wrapping my lips around it, I start down by the balls, totally engulfing it all. Yay...I can still taste her pussy as well. Your legs kick forward and you push back into your seat.

"Fuck. You are like a human vacuum," you huff with my warm mouth encasing your meat for the second time, totally devouring it.

It is stiffening in my mouth as I suck it hard. I need more cum out of it. How dare you suggest we wait until we get to the hotel when I have been deprived of this dick for a week. I can't believe how fast it gets hard after having just ejaculated and now all ten inches are sticking up proudly into my mouth.

"You are like a starving animal. All right then, go on and suck my fuckin dick baby! Get on it and get that cum out of it again."

My head is moving up and down in a blur. Two people walk past and you warn me, "Stop. Two people are right next to the car."

I have no intention of listening to you. I'm in a rhythm and getting deeper on it. I would imagine the two people that walked by could see my head bobbing in your lap and my blonde ponytail just flopping all over the place. I'm coughing and gagging but sucking it like a vacuum.

The two young guys stop and are pointing at you while they smile and shake their heads. You smile back and throw up your hands and say loudly so they can hear you through the window, "What can I do? I can't keep this slut off my jock so why fight it, right?"

The tall skinny guy agrees. "I hear ya. Blow the back of her head off when you bust."

"Don't worry. I plan on it," you laugh.

I feel so slutty. Dressed in my short skirt, fishnets, garter belt and high heels while I blow you in public with people watching. Can it get any sluttier than that? God, I love it! Yes, I'm your slut, servicing your meat. Worshiping it. Loving on it. Sucking it. My high heels fall off and I have my net covered feet up behind me with the black strip reinforced toes pressed against the side window. You reach over and lift my skirt so you can rub my ass and run your fingers inside my white thong. Your other hand is now on top of my head, dictating the pace you need.

"Oh shit! There's airport security. We better get going," you blurt while starting the car, not really wanting me to stop. As you drive off, the two guys are still smiling and slapping each other high fives.

I'm swallowing too much of your dick in a perfect pace to stop. My eyes are watering and I am pushing down past my tonsils in a semi deepthroat. The smacking and choking are loud but I have worked too hard to start over and I have been deprived a week without cum so I need as much of it as I can get to feel whole again.

You breathe heavily, "Fuck babe. Those lips are making it hard to concentrate where I'm going." You reach over and put your hand inside my thong again and slide it down to my pussy. Once your finger dips inside my soaking wet opening, you comment on the nectar, "Damn you're so wet. You must've really missed this dick in your mouth."

I twist and reposition my body to get more of it in my throat. My fishnet covered legs and feet are now up on the dash, occasionally touching the windshield. I feel that familiar throb in your dick where I can take your pulse just by feeling the blood pumping twitches on my tongue. With one hand now on the steering wheel and the other hand is pumping fingers into my gooey pussy, you turn into the hotel parking lot just in time, squealing to a stop.

Pulling the lever, you quickly throw back the seat into a lying position and grunt like a boar in mating season, "Unnnngggggggffffffff!" Your entire body is contracted and you are shooting your cum into the roof of my mouth with great force. The first spurt sticks in the back of my throat but I quickly stop sucking so not to lose some of that slimy goo like I did at the airport. I reach down, grip the shaft tightly next to your balls and jerk it slowly under my chin so I can milk it all out. Both of your legs are quivering in ecstasy and one hand is repeatedly slapping the roof of the car while you shove your middle finger all the way up my twat. This throws me into a strong orgasm. I have to be careful and not bite your thick cock while I spasm and shake.

When we both stop cumming, you open your eyes and I pull my mouth off your sensitive head, carefully snapping my lips closed so not to spill a drop. I raise up and tilt my head back with your cum in my mouth. A group of older women dressed professionally were standing close by and when I pop up, give a judgmental look like they are appalled.

This angers both of us and you snap down the window just to shock them in a mocking way, "Don't worry ladies, I limit my blowjobs from hookers strictly to the parking lot. She swallows so no messes are ever made inside but there are some alcohol wipes in the lobby for your convenience."

I laugh and almost accidentally spit out your cum and quickly cup my hands under my mouth just in case. I smile at the ladies and over exaggerate my swallow then open my mouth wide to show them, "Ahhhh. See...all gone. Do any of you want my number? I will give you a good rate."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,115 Followers