All Comments on 'Impromptu Attraction Ch. 02'

by sunny55235

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
get rid of him

she had better get rid of him if for nothing else, he did nothing when he seen her boss kissing her. actually he did something he ran and then blamed her the loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Anon it all depends how you look at it

yes, he could have interrupted and caused a scene, embarrassing his girl friend or he could have done what he did, wait for an explanation. all depends on how you look at it. good read author. well done. thanks

gatorjohngatorjohnabout 14 years ago
Another outstanding job.

Realistic, sexy, and very well done. Definitely a favorite.

shopratshoprat3 months ago

Glad I found this, can't wait to see how it comes out. I have to disagree with the first anon (from 14 years ago!). It was completely up to her to reject Mark; if she didn't reject him, then who would want anything to do with a faithless partner that would dump a promising relationship for a jerk like Mark? Why lose your job and get charged with assault over somebody that would do that to you? It's true that ideally he should have waited to she what she did. So he's not perfect and left in disappointment because he was so into her. He isn't perfect. Neither is she. She should have bailed out of that room as soon as he shut the door. It was after hours, They both showed some bad judgement, and they'll grow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunny55235@sunny55235
I love to hear from people who read my stories, both with positive feedback and constructive criticism. If you have any questions, comments, or would like to know when I post new stories please feel free to get in touch!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES