Impromptu Photo Shoot At 30,000 Ft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

Rebecca becomes the aggressor when she lowers her hands from the breasts of the women on either side of her to their pussies. Kelly and Amy immediately move to touch Rebecca's pussy.

Josh has long since switched back to video mode.

"Amy, move one row behind this one, Rebecca move one row in front and let's all play with ourselves for Josh to take pictures." Kelly says.

Amy looks towards the front of the plane and when she's sure nobody is looking she slips into the row behind Kelly without trying to hide the fact that she's naked. Rebecca does the same thing slipping into the row in front of Kelly.

Josh moves from row to row as the 3 girls play with themselves. All 3 of them cum. As before Josh licks up Kelly's cum, then he goes to Rebecca's row.

"Well, get in there and see how I taste." Rebecca says.

Josh licks and slurps up her cum. Then he goes to Amy's row.

"Should I get you some paper towels?" Josh asks.

"No, you should get your head between my legs. I would never cheat on my husband, but this isn't cheating. I made myself cum, you're just doing clean up." Amy says.

Josh licks and slurps up Amy's cum. He then gives Rebecca her clothes and Amy her clothes and they both get redressed as it looks like people up front are starting to wake up.

"Kelly shouldn't you get dressed?" Josh asks.

"I will, but first I think you need to even things up a bit." Kelly says.

"What do you mean?" Josh asks.

"You've seen all 3 of us, plus Emily and none of us have seen any of you. I think we deserve to see what you've got, and I'm not married and I want to feel whatever you've got inside me." Kelly says.

"Yeah, definitely, we have to see it." Rebecca says.

"I think that's only fair." Amy says.

"Okay, I'm not huge, but I'm proud of what I've got and I'm more than happy to show it to you." Josh says.

He moves into the row where Kelly is sitting spread eagle. He looks to the front of the plane, then opens his fly and pulls out his cock. It is rock hard from everything that had been going on.

"Very nice, nothing to be ashamed of there." Rebecca says giving it a few strokes with her hand.

"Well touching it would be out of bounds for me I think, but you've got a very nice cock." Amy says.

"Let's see how it feels." Kelly says.

"Are you sure?" Josh asks.

"Yes, we aren't going to really fuck, I just want to feel it inside me for a minute or two." Kelly says.

It's an awkward position, but Josh slips his cock into Kelly's pussy.

"Oh that's nice. I'm very glad I went on this flight Josh, I've had lots of fun." Kelly says.

"That goes double for me." Rebecca says.

"Same here." Amy says.

After a while Josh pulls out, puts his cock away and zips up. Kelly reaches for her clothes, but Josh plucks her panties out of her pants.

"Might I have the pleasure of keeping these?" Josh asks.

"Sure, I hardly ever wear them anyway. I guess today was your lucky day." Kelly says.

"I'd say it was a very lucky day." Josh says looking at the 3 women in front of him.

Kelly gets dressed and straightens things up a bit.

"Oh, Rebecca, here are the two memory cards. I need to keep Emily's pictures to email to her, but whatever the 3 of you want deleted feel free to do it now." Josh says.

"You can keep everything you took of me." Kelly says.

"After the way you showed me how beautiful my ass and pussy are I think its only fair that you get to keep the art that we made together." Rebecca says.

"My husband would kill me if these ended up on the internet or something so please don't do that, but it's kind of hot thinking about you having pictures of me doing the things I did." Amy says.

Rebecca hands the memory cards back to Josh who puts them in his pocket.

People are starting to wake up and come back to the bathroom so Amy goes back to work but Josh, Kelly, and Rebecca sit together talking about what had happened.

"Rebecca your pants are pretty loose right?" Kelly asks.

"Yeah, so?" Rebecca asks.

"Well how about you sit in the aisle seat and I sit by the window seat so I can undo my pants so Josh can play with my pussy until we land. If you want him to do the same to you it would be pretty easy for him to reach down the front of your pants, and you wouldn't have to undo yours like I would." Kelly says.

"Sounds good to me." Rebecca says.

Kelly moves to the window seat, Rebecca moves to the aisle and after Kelly opens her pants and pulls a blanket over her lap Josh sticks his hand down her pants and plays with her pussy. Rebecca pulls Josh 's left hand into her lap and puts it down the front of her pants under a blanket.

They stop when someone comes back to the bathroom, and Amy and Emily both come back for a few minutes to talk.

They finally arrive in California and land. Josh pulls his hands out of the front of their pants and sticks the first two fingers from both hands in his mouth at the same time and savors their combined flavors.

"You were both delicious by yourselves but together it's unbelievable, your flavors compliment each other so nicely." Josh says.

When they get to the gate they all stand up to get ready to get off the plane.

"Well I guess this is goodbye. Rebecca, I'm glad I bumped into you." Josh says with a chuckle.

"Me too." Rebecca says.

"It was a great pleasure meeting both of you; this is the most fun I've ever had on an airplane. If we ever do this again we're all joining the mile high club, and I mean all the way to orgasm." Kelly says.

As they get to the front of the plane Emily and Amy are waiting.

"I hope you all enjoyed your flight." Amy says.

"I sure as hell did. I'll call you in a few days." Kelly says.

"It was an interesting and invigorating flight to say the least." Rebecca says.

"If all of my flights were like this one I'd fly cross country every day." Josh says.

"Don't forget to email me those pictures." Emily says.

"I'll send them out as soon as I get home." Josh says.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers
12