All Comments on 'In a Tent with my Cute Older Sister'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
burkdmburkdmalmost 6 years ago
Prequel

Umm I can't find the prequel on your page....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequal?

If you can't be bothered to run a spellcheck (minimum) on your stories, I won't bother reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good one

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another wonderful incestual love story !

Once again you did it ! I think you are currently one of my favorite authors to follow, because you are one of the few who understands how to make and convey a real incest story, be it between a mother and a son, a sister and a brother, a grandmother and her grandson, or a brother, his grandmother, mother and sister all together. Not only are all your sex scenes extremely hot and well written, they are also deeply erotic and full of love between everyone involved, giving the impression to see a real relationship happening before us, and not only someting straight out of a porn movie.

Some people would complain about the generous curves of your females, but as I really like big tits and big ass myself, it is absolutely not a problem for me. After all, it is still a fantasy right ?

Also, what I really like about your stories is that you know when to end them and that not every time having more people having sex equals better. More often than not, bringing in other pointless characters who really often come out of nowhere just for them to have sex with the main characters in the story, it just takes away from the intimacy and the chemistry the main characters developed in the story. It is also completely incoherent compared to what happened previously that it just turns me off completely from the story. It is not rare that I come across a story that had a pretty good start, with a good relationship and characterization between a mother and son for example, and then the author suddenly decides to throw in some pointless and shallow guys to fuck the mother four chapters in, just because .... reason ? Whenever I see that, it completely threw me off and I quit the story, because what started as a pretty good romance story between a mother and son, evolved into another shitty group sex story that put the focus more on the sex than love itself. Having sex with a person you really love is much much better than just a one-night stand with people you don't care about. As a consequence, I am so glad that you understood all of that, that you never fell into the trap into adding more pointless people (guys or girls) in the story because the writer doesn't know how to continue his/her story, that you always show that the son/brother/grandson really loves the women in his family, and that it is not just for sex. It is something much bigger, it is true love and because of that, the story is that much beautiful and intimate.

This story is the perfect illustration of everything I said, another beautiful incestual romance story between a guy and his sister, mother and grandmother, which I see less and less on this website. So thank you for that and I wouldn't mind another illustrated fic from you, maybe for the sequel of this story, as I really liked your illustrations in your two stories between the guy and his mother/grandmother.

Happyreader74Happyreader74almost 6 years ago
Great story

Keep the same org going. Ant wait for the third addition!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

A very sweet story. Keep it going...…..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it going

Very good story so keep it going

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 6 years ago
more

please keep going on this story

mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
loved it

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hated it.

Couldn't get past the first page. Poor phrasing, too many words when fewer would have been more effective. Word choices in several instances were just way over the top. Smarmy, syrupy, gushing, wrong tense and on and on. Needs a good editor to substantially tighten up this verbose effort. Further, you don't construct a tent, you "pitch" a tent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Has potential but you should edit the story. There is some weird phrasing especially the over use of "Older sister" and having the sister refer to herself as "your older sister" is bizarre. No one would talk to their brother or sister like that. They may say something like "fill your big sister" but not "fill your older sister" that is just weird and sounds fake. Imagine a sister telling her brother something like "Little brother will you walk with your older sister?" No one talks like that.

Not trying to be super critical just trying to offer some advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There better be more

As thing stand now there is just too much love not to give us another chapter, at least to complete the bro/sis side of things. I'M sure mom & gran won't mind to much to take a step back to see and give the chance for the young love to blossom.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

WOW, that was a hot, sexy n fun story, never too much fun n pleasure for this family, hoping there will be lots more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

This story had me out of breath, hard as a rock, and dripping cum. For the love of all that is good and pleasurable, I think I need to take care of this. Wow! Will definitely be looking for a sequel. And going to have to check out more of your stories. Oh, my gosh, sister stories are getting me worked up recently. I wish with all of my cock for something like this.

1D9O5M91D9O5M9almost 6 years ago
Great story!

I thoroughly enjoyed this! Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5

I love a loving family. How many connections can four people make in one bed? You could have a different chapter for each day's adventure. How about a different story about daddy and grandpa's new friends? And daddy and grandpa getting thrown out of the relationship? Keep writing!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
That last scene was awesome.

This was playing out like the usual porn drivel but you redeemed it with that last scene.

Now, I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Well done.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 6 years ago
In a Tent

I laughed as I read about the sex in a tent, from experience if you have sex in a tent anyone within 15 yards/metres will know even if you are trying to be quiet. I had to pack up and leave a campsite at 0400 in the dark because my girlfriend was embarrassed after she had screamed as she had an orgasm, that meant probably anyone within 100metres likely heard.. Tents are very thin , there is no noise attenuation. Not somewhere to have discrete sex..

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 6 years ago
In A Tent !

I laughed as I read about the sex in a tent, from experience if you have sex in a tent anyone within 15 yards/metres will know even if you are trying to be quiet. I had to leave a campsite at 0400 in the dark because my girlfriend was embarrassed after she had screamed as she had an orgasm, that meant probably anyone within 100metres likely heard.. Tents are very thin , there is no noise attenuation.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventureralmost 6 years ago
Well...

Great grandkids along the way? Hehehehe..

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 6 years ago
Very nice

Normally I prefer father/daughter sex, but after reading this, I am left to wonder what sex would have been like with my sister, that I also do not have. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Creative

Your story is certainly creative.

Unfortunately, so is your spelling, grammar, punctuation, vocabulary and knowledge of the human female reproductive system. For instance (and these are simply examples from each category):

I'm not sure that even Shakespeare created as many new words for the English language as you have in this series of stories. I think rejecting the well-established 'audible' for the apparently preferable 'hearable' is my favourite amongst the many so far.

A middle school understanding of how speech is punctuated might be a good thing to develop in order to understand that he said or she whispered after speech is NOT the start of a new sentence and shouldn't be capitalised.

I'm guessing you use the good old shotgun method of punctuation, loading up punctuation marks and just firing them at the page. Often your stories require wrestling rather than reading skills in order to make sense of them.

Might I suggest you also Google 'womb and 'cervix' in order to get a basic understanding of female biology.

How and why did you disable spellchecker while you were writing? Even your phone tries to point you in the right direction, so how did you not notice spelling errors in this glorious electronics age, unless you were writing on toilet paper with a lump of charcoal.

Even the first sentence on this page, where 'Jenny's body started bucked..." brings everything to a crashing halt. I know what you are trying to say, but I wouldn't read a story written in emojis, so why battle on with this?

You may dismiss me as a 'hater', but I loved the premise of this story and wanted so much for it not to drag me down into a hand-to-hand battle with your writing skills. You are the author. It reflects on you and it is your responsibility in posting it for others to read to make it better than this. What could have been a 5 is a 2 in my opinion.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
That was Awesome!

Can't come up with anything better. Hope dad and grandpa get what's coming to them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous Ditto

The Anonymous comment on 9/18 would have been my comment if he or she hadn't beaten me to it.

However, I do have one point to add. I think most people prefer "the characters" in the story to be more like them, "average" instead of having giant tits and tremendously fat asses. I think only kids like basketball size tits.

My philosophy has always been if you can't hold it in your hand or take most of it in your mouth, then it's too damn big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're a VERY GOOD writer! Loved it!

What can I say - 5-stars and you've earned every one! Can't wait to read the final installment of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Encourage yourself

I’d just like to respond to anonymous Ditto remarks:

If a reader is making negative comments about your writings, I wanna just say don’t worry about it or let it get you down. It’s like eating a steak and telling the waitress you had hair in your food or it wasn’t cooked all the way. They chose to read the whole thing, so obviously they enjoyed it enough to see where the plot was headed. Keep up the great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brother

My brother and I would explore each other in the nude in a tent that he set up in the backyard. His penis was huge and thick with an enormous head on it and always hot to the touch. Looking at it would make my pussy throb. We pleasured each other orally because I was just too afraid he'd hurt my pussy with his big penis. He was a super gusher with huge amounts of hot semen spurting from his big dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVED IT!

I have read countless brother/sister incest stories and this was one of the best. LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sister

My Sister and I use to go Camping .. But sadly We always had a third wheel . Either one of Her Friends .. Or One of My Friends ..

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Superb

Very good follow up to the first story, I actually liked this one a tiny bit more. Although both were wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know I'm Too Late

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.😐

Way too wordy but, I love the story line.

I'll volunteer my services to edit your future stories.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(8/27/2021)

Great installment now focusing on Jenny. I can't say I was surprised but still, it was an enjoyable read. I'm hoping Duffus's dad and gramps get left behind at the campground. Hey, maybe they were busy with some new friends from the "other side" all this time. So it could be a win for all,...NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unrealistic in the extreme! I doubt you could find 2 guys in this world who would act like Dad & Grandpa supposedly did! Any man who would skip out on his family like that, couldn't be made to go camping to begin with!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

EenViezeVent-You have a talent here, the story line is sssooo NASTY and loving, I am enjoying reading this story so much. However...

The first chapter I gave you (**5**) stars; for this chapter, you get:

Three (**3* stars)...and I was tempted,to score it a two-star; you obviously are not a primarily English speaker, from the way your writing reflects such poor grammar, punctuation, and use of words.

Your writing DEMANDS that you use a proof-reader and/or editor to check the words you have written!! Trying to read a lot of this is so difficult due to the poor wording and usage, I was distracted by re-writing the story correctly in my mind...

You have the chance to go back and edit this stuff...please do so....I "might" re-score this story then.

Apologies to you, and the other readers, who will be offended by this post; as a dedicated reader of Literotica, I feel a responsibility to at least offer a modicum of 'constructive criticism', and do so while expressing appreciation for your (and other authors) works...

Now, to the 3rd chapter, see if I am impressed or not...

MADDOGINTEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got tired waiting for the sex.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I liked the first part and I liked this part as well. It's the kind of erotic fiction I like, with incest, romance, lust and love. The most important thing for me is the storyline and I don't care that much about grammar... Yeah, the ideal would be a good story with perfect grammar, but if it is not possible, I prefer storyline to grammar. There are many highly considered authors that I like how they write but I end up not liking their stories because some of the contents in their stories turn me off completely, so I have ended up not reading their stories. As I liked the two stories I have read from this author, I intend to continue reading the rest of his stories. I can't say the same about many of the highly considered authors on this site.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

I loved it

My only dislike is mentioning the pill (it would have been better if the sister wasnt on it).

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn do you need an editor.

NesticNestic10 months ago

Puuuuhhh... F(U)NTASTIC ... Please go on!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's all just too good to be true. I mean don't get me wrong, it's hot as hell, but come on. All 3 of the women desperately wanting him, perfect little bodies, big satisfying cock that pumps out crazy loads, the other males that conveniently never want to be there so they're left alone to fuck and suck each other all day. There's no plot or anything. It's just an incestuous, fantasy fuckfest for one guy and his 3 women. I was hoping for a little more. Maybe the 3rd part will have some drama or something.

It was a nice touch that Jenny had saved herself. I really admire a woman that has that kind of conviction and strength of will to save herself for someone she really loves. It's incredibly rare these days. You go girl! I do wish there was an impregnation risk but your stories don't seem to do that from what I've seen. I think that's a shame as it's much hotter when that extra risk is there.

Some of the dialogue feels a bit forced, like it's meant for the reader instead of the characters. It should sound more natural for them; not us. And you use the word "incestuous" a hell of a lot, as if we need to be reminded of what we're reading. Anyway, kind of minor things. Story was a fun, hot read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lose mom and grandma, keep Jennifer.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie5 months ago

I am so close to finishing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...