In Ann's Room and On Her Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then her sweet shit hole is gone, suddenly, she has taken herself from my face and my tongue makes one last futile fuck from my mouth, but her luscious ass is gone from my face and she moves down to the bottom of the bed. But oh bliss, she lies her hot body on top of mine, and her breasts are on my chest and pressing against my tight clamped tits, her thighs along my thighs, and her mouth is on mine. She sucks from my mouth the musk taste of her own ass, and our tongues thrust and taste. Our kisses lose some of the fury of the ass suck and fuck, and Ann changes the pace of this intense session. There is not much love here, but the sex is intense and full, and my senses are overloading.

She slows me down. My hands are futile and denied, but she slows me down. I feel her fingers to my face, and she removes the mask. I look down and see the two metal clamps on my nipples, the links of a chain connecting the clamps together. I look to my groin and cannot believe the colour of my cock. It is a rich deep red, and thick and swollen. My balls, tied away in a white rope, are also massive and swollen, bigger than I have ever seen them.

Ann sits, and toys with my cock with the end of her crop just a gentle stroke of the leather along the shaft. I feel disembodied, as if that rigid prick is no longer my own, somehow no longer a part of me. I cannot explain it, but the sensation is almost impossible to absorb. Then Ann rises and moves to the side of the bed, and stands. Her chest and throat are flushed red with a deep blush, and her nipples are long and hard. She stands, the crop in one hand, casually resting on her hip, her naked body tall and curved. She slowly turns away from me, but suddenly turns back.

Snap, ah fuck, fuck, the crop has left a line across my thighs, just below my balls. I let out a cry, a gasp, but before I can articulate any words, snap, snap, twice more and there are three welts on my flesh. Fuck what has been unleashed? Ann whips my legs again, her precision devastating, each band is slightly higher than the one before. I've not had pain like this before.

"Red, don't mark me, please no. Red." I did not think I would need to use the safety word. The look in her eye shifts and changes, and she looks down at the bands across my thighs.

"OK, I'll stop. I need to release your balls soon, anyway."

Jesus, the tone in her voice? Fuck, that was a little beyond my zone. I didn't know where to look, and I didn't know what my face was showing. My body was red in so many places, my blood was flowing so near to my skin. Ann had gone somewhere I had not expected. Or had she, really? The woman was clever, perhaps she knew that I would not expect her to push the edge just a little. That is why it is an edge, and she knew me well enough to know that I wanted to go over, but to hang on, just by my fingertips.

She leans up over my body, her narrow breasts falling long over me, the weight of their flesh suspending them some three or four inches below her chest. Ann does not have big breasts, but they hang low and separate beneath her, tight nipples pulling the swaying flesh to a rounded drop. She reaches up to my wrist and unshackles the band. I move my hand to embrace her but she holds it in place, no. No, the band is gone but you are still forbidden to touch.

She drapes across to my other side, pausing as she does so to drop a long breast tip into my mouth, the pendant weight of her teat filling between my lips. I suckle on that tight nipple and she offers a soft moan of pleasure as I pull the nipple stiff between my lips. Then her breast is gone, as she focuses on the straps on my other wrist. My arms, unshackled now, are still spread wide on the bed, and I watch the round curve of her ass, high, as she crouches above my groin, hovering her rich red cunt lips just inches above my cock, the darker brown star of her asshole the centre of a long crease. Her ass cheeks are divine curves and the muscles of her thighs, taut.

Ann unties my ankles and then crawls to the end of the bed, looking back at me from under her veil of hair. She climbs off the bed and stands, then gestures to me to shuffle down the bed. I do so and she bends to grab my cock and I stand, shaky. She walks away from me backwards, one slow step at a time, her hand gripping my cock and I follow. She pulls me from the room by my swollen prick, red and hot and full, an ache in the shaft and a dull presence in my balls. They are almost sore, they are so full. I am conscious of them against my thighs, in their fullness.

Ann walks backwards down a short corridor to the bathroom, and there on the tiled floor is a towel and a small pillow.

"Lie there. It's not comfortable, but I don't think you'll mind."

I lie on the tiled floor, and Ann stands above me, her cunt directly above my face, this time a visual pleasure above me, her familiar asshole a brown rosette starred between her cheeks, the spread inner lips of her cunt a slit of shining flesh. Her cunt's outer lips are like petals of a flower, and she spreads them open, the redness of her inner lips revealed. She slowly crouches down over me and as she does her thighs widen and her ass hole spreads and her sex opens a little with her spread. She stops, just out of reach of my tongue and lips and I cannot reach her, as her hand is on my chest and her weight holds me to the floor.

Ann leans forward and untwists the rope from my balls, and a hot rush of pain pierces through them as the blood flows. I gasp with the relief, and she then releases the cock ring from shaft of my prick. I watch as the colour changes immediately, and there is an incredible ache as blood rushes through my prick. Ah, fuck, the intensity, fuck that is good.

Ann then stands above me, her groin directly above my heated prick, her legs spread wide so that the base of her belly is open wide and her cunt's redness swollen and full. I look up at her face and there is a fierce concentration.

"Look at my cunt," she demands. "Take all of this."

With one pair of fingers she spreads wide the lips of her sex, and with the other finger I see that she gently strokes just above her cunt opening. The muscles in her thighs and belly twitch, and she lets loose a little stream of piss. Not a gush, just enough to cascade down over my cock and balls, and my cock rises to the heat of the falling liquid. Her muscles clench and the flow stops.

"How is that?" Ann asks.

"Lovely," I reply, "warm and delicious."

She smiles, and there is some of her warmness back. It is as if she doesn't mind a relieving piss, but doesn't so much like the tying up and inflicting pain, however mild. She squats again, and this time lets lose a much stronger gush of hot piss, directing it all over the shaft of my cock and drenching my balls. I love the heat of it and the sight of the liquid jetting from her, a pale fluid hot and twisting. The flow of her piss spreads over my belly, and I bring my hands to it and sweep the liquid into the palms of my hands and spread it over my gut.

She again stops her flow and stands. This time she moves up over my chest and I know she is going to let the last of her bladder flow over my chest and face. I want to be closer to the liquid heat as it spills from her body, and I sit up so that my face is just below her swelling cunt.

Again Ann displays her lips and strokes the opening of her piss hole, and again she gushes a warm stream of piss. I catch the full force of the gush on my face, and the river of piss streams down my neck and chest. I catch the flow in my mouth and drink a bit down, a slight salty taste on my tongue. It is not as strong as I thought it might be (my own piss my only comparison) and I swallow another gulp.

Most of the flow is onto my face and chest, and I move my head around under her shower, to cover as much of myself as I can before the flow stops. She is coming to the end of her long piss, and my body is drenched in her water. She pushes me back to the floor, and crouches over my head once again.

She lowers her cunt to my mouth this time, and I suck her wet piss scented lips into my mouth, and lash her cunt tunnel with my tongue. I am eager to lap the last taste of her piss into my mouth, to savour her fluid, and then I start a longer trail of my tongue over her clit and swirl her small risen bud. I lick her wet cunt for a long while, and she sighs a pleasure above me.

Her belly is empty from the full pissing, and slowly her sex wetness becomes the sweetness of her cunt juices, and the tang of urine is gone. As I lick and tongue her deep cunt, my hands are over her ass and back, and I slide my fingers up her back and over her arms, and around to her breasts. Her nipples are hard and long, and I tug on them.

Ann then leans forward and takes my purple headed cock into her hand.

"Feel that heat," she says, as if to herself, and then she leans further forward and suckles a testicle into her mouth. She sucks the whole ball in, rolling her tongue around it. The sensation is exquisite, and she pulls each sac away from my body and into her mouth. I look down and see her cheeks hollow, and her slurp and suck is loud and sluttish. She is hungry for the taste of my balls, and they are soaked in her pissing wetness.

My prick is rigid hard and she swirls her tongue around the head and devours it, sinking her head over my cock and it is deep inside her mouth. Ann laps on my cock with her tongue and sucks hard on it, and I match her suck with a deep tongue fuck into her cunt, and we settle into a sixty nine, the sounds of our slurping sucking echoes in the tile bathroom. Ann begins to stroke on my cock and concentrates her mouth around the head of it, leaving the long shaft for the stroke of her hand, and she increases the speed and distance of each stroke.

It is not long before the come starts to swell in the depths of my spine, and my cock, already big with the long time of the binding and heated, tied blood; and now big with her long stroking and her suckling, my cock stretches into its fullest hardness.

Ann lifts her mouth from my cock and there is a long string of spit from her lips to the head of my prick, and her stroke is long and steady and I feel my orgasm starting from the depths of my groin, and with a massive spasm the first long shoot of white come erupts from my cock and spatters over my chest and nipples. Ann urges more shots of seed from me, and my belly is wet and sticky with my fuck juice, ah fuck, yes. I spasm some more, and she has pulled more come from me than I knew I had in me.

Our breaths slow, and I smear the white come over my skin and massage it over my belly and chest. She sits beside me, her hand gently fondling my cock as it softens, one hand slowly circling her own belly, gentling herself as well. Her piss was copious and full, and her muscle control complete, but I sensed the effort needed to start and stop her flow at will, when starting from such fullness. Her circling hand soothes her tension.

We stand and hold our bodies close together, our bellies wet with our moisture, and her breasts against my chest. Ann pushes the door of the adjacent shower open, and we both move into the enclosure. Our mouths are joined together in a long kiss, hot and delightful, and her hand is still upon my soft prick.

"Come on," she urges, "I know you need a piss too."

And there is no need for encouragement. Ann holds my cock upwards, and I take a firm stance on the floor, and let my own hot piss flow, upwards over our bellies and over her breasts and my chest, and the first part of the shower sprays to our faces, and we taste my piss together on our lips, and then as the force of the pissing slows, the hot jet reduces its force and the last wetness falls away from me and soaks our legs.

Ann and I stand together in the shower cubicle, our hands caressing each other's skin, and then she turns away from me and presses her back to my chest as she so often does, and rests her head on my shoulder. I sweep the soft flow of her fair hair from her face, and kiss her throat and cheek.

"Ann, my darling woman, thank you so much for that. You took me to a place I've not been before, so thank you."

She smiles up at me, and her eyes have the familiar softness back. "It was my pleasure, too."

And she kissed me. A simple end to an afternoon of new sensation. She kissed me. Perhaps the simplest endings are best.

Ann reached to the shower lever, and we held each other close as the water quickly came to a comfortable temperature, and then we each soaped each other's bodies, and cleaned the sticky, tangy wetness from ourselves. We luxuriated in the warm flow of the shower for some minutes, and then shut the water off.

Ann had big, fluffy towels which we used to dry ourselves, before going back to the bedroom and falling into each other's arms, and I wrapped my longer limbs around her slender fineness.

An hour or so later I left her sleeping, my gorgeous occasional woman who is content to indulge me.

She pissed on me, and I did not ask for more.

12