In Charge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That could have lasted for half an hour, but we had a lot of ground to cover. I eased up on the pressure and slowly brought the buzzing ball out. Gina deflated and relaxed as she let me go.

"Oh, that was a good one. You can use that on me anytime."

"Plan on it." Still breathing hard from her first orgasm, she was eager to get to the next one.

"What's next?"

"Let's see..." Time for some low tech stimulation. The long double ender wiggled in my hand like an eager snake as I held it up for her approval. Her eyes sparkled and her smile widened.

"Yes please!" She sounded like she had been asked if she wanted a slice of pie at Thanksgiving, all innocent and sweet...but with her legs spread wide and her knees up in the air.

I grabbed the big bottle of lube to get her ready. Her pussy was sloppy as hell but her back door would need some help. After she discovered how much she liked anal sex she couldn't get enough so we went through a lot of the stuff. I lubed up both ends of the dildo and wiped my hands on the towel, then got down to business.

I started rubbing both heads against her nethers, using the lubrication to easily slide them around from clit to crack, running over her pussy and anus bit not pushing them in. I was slow and gentle, and while Gina does appreciate the slow burn she is also greedy for the inferno. After only a couple of minutes she was ready.

"Do it already!"

I pushed one end into her pussy and it sank deeply with little resistance. Her own juices were quite enough, at least for the first one. I slowly pressed the second head in next to the first. Her back arched and she tensed up for a moment, but I was slow and gentle and quickly she relaxed. She needn't have worried. The other end slipped into her easily, and for the first time she had two dicks in her pussy.

"How does that feel?" I asked. She just moaned louder and started to squirm. She loved it.

I moved the heads in and out randomly, sometimes together and sometimes apart, but always writhing and invading her body. A few times I took one head all the way out and pressed it against her back door, but each time I let it slide back into her pussy. She tensed up every time I did that and I enjoyed teasing her. I found the spot that made her gasp the most and started hitting it hard and she quickly responded by grabbing onto the bed frame and bracing for orgasm. I let her start cumming and kept the dildo in her snatch for a while as she struggled not to shout out her lust at top volume. Then I went south.

One head slipped out and down and then in as I pressed it against her asshole. That brought a grunt out of her but she lowered her hips and pushed down on the fake cock with lust. This was something she had felt before, though they were both live cocks. I was rock hard at this point, remembering vividly how her ass felt gripping my dick as I plunged it into her. If I hadn't been so engrossed in watching her show I would have lamented the fact that there were two more toys to go.

Her train of multiple orgasms just kept roaring out of her as she rode the double ender for a while, and I was tempted to wear her out that way, but I still had a mission. I slowed the movement and let her come down, then pulled the end out of her pussy entirely. I wish I had a picture of her with that thing still poking out of her ass like that. It was perverse and depraved and so damned sexy. I wondered just how much I could fit up there.

I pressed it in, slowly advancing the long dong up her ass. She adjusted herself a little but didn't complain. Another inch, then another, and another still, they all disappeared into her body one by one. When more than half of it was inside her she started to worry.

"How much is in me?"

"I'll stop when you tell me and then you can see."

"Mmmm. A little more," she encouraged. Gently I pressed and another inch crept up inside her.

"How does it feel?"

"It's so far up in me..." she felt her belly with her fingers and tried to find it. She pointed to a spot up near the bottom of her ribcage.

"It feels like it's up here." It wasn't, but the fact that she thought it was somehow made it nastier.

"More?" I saw the battle across her face, but I knew the answer already. Gina's answer was always more. She nodded.

Another inch disappeared, and this time I found her limit. She recoiled a bit and it was obvious this experiment was over. Before she could tell me to take it out I had already wrapped my hand around it at the deepest point. I drew the dildo out of her like a sword, and we were both amazed when I held it up to show her how much she had engulfed. A good fourteen inches dangled from my fist, wet and slimy from her depths. The amazement on her face was priceless, but quickly the hunger returned. She needed a different kind of more.

"Ready for another?"

"Yes!"

Robo-cock was next. I was least impressed with this one and I wished I had the bank to get the first one she wanted. I dropped the double dong on the towel and lifted the slightly bent twisting rabbit vibe. I don' think she had yet experienced a clit vibrator at that point so this was very exciting for her. I slipped it in and adjusted it so the ears were in place over her fun button, then used it just like a dildo for a moment. I was slow and gentle and I tried to let her settle in to it a bit.

"Turn it on!" she barked.

"Yes, ma'am."

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Robo cock went to work! It gyrated in the middle, which she liked, and the rabbit ears buzzed against her clit, which she liked more. That thing would become a problem in our relationship because I swear I saw her fall in love in the first ten seconds. That one fit her like a key in a lock, not that her orgasms were ever locked away.

Gina tensed up and a look of wonder and cross-eyed glee covered her pretty face. Then quickly her brows drew together and the orgasm train was preparing to leave the station again. I can describe the next several minutes in many ways but to be as accurate as possible I need to tell you that she freaked the fuck out. She couldn't decide if her legs needed to be spread as wide as possible or clamped down on my head; her hands couldn't find a permanent home on the bed frame, the sheets, or my hair; her face wouldn't pick a side between ecstasy, pain mixed with ecstasy, or eyes-rolled-back-into-her-head crazy. Her voice was pretty consistent though. A steady stream of "YES! YES! YES!" flew out of her like bullets from a machine gun. She wasn't subtle either, and if my dorm room neighbors hadn't put it together yet, they certainly knew I was having wild ass sex at that point.

I had to bring her down eventually because she appeared willing to spend the rest of her life on that thing. I rotated the rabbit ears around to tickle her back door, and as the stimulation on her clit ended she deflated like a balloon. Then the tickling on her asshole quickly became too much and she shooed me and the device away, almost kicking me in the process. I think she might have wanted to say some nasty things to me about that, but she couldn't speak.

"I think you need a breather." I got up off the bed, a little stiff from keeping that position and from being man handled earlier, and fetched a Gatorade out of the mini fridge. She sat up wearily and sucked down the red punch as well as she could while still trying to catch her breath. I sat back down and waited for her to recover.

"Oh my GOD!" she eventually exclaimed.

"No kidding. I'm not sure you love me anymore."

"If that thing could buy me dinner and give me backrubs you'd be history, mister!" We shared a laugh but a little part of me felt like there was too much truth to those words than I'd like to admit.

"So are you broken?"

"Oh hell no!"

"Ready for the big one?"

"Oh hell yes!" Her lust was endless.

I picked up the whopper, big boy, a couple of soda cans with an apple on top, heavily veined and wicked as hell.

"I am going to shove this," I pointed to the dildo, "In there." I pointed to her livid red pussy.

"Stop teasing!" Well OK then.

I lubed up the wide, fat head, around the thick ridge of the glans, and halfway down the shaft that my fingers couldn't encompass. Damn this was a whopper. But he lady had made her mind up, so in it went.

All the previous attention to her pussy had made it sloppier than usual so the head slipped in without much trouble. After that, it was slower going.

"Oh my God! Go slow!" she demanded. I obliged, pulsing the giant phallus slowly forward and back, advancing perhaps a quarter of an inch each time. That was so damn nasty, watching that arm-sized dildo gradually disappear down my lady's pussy. At first she relaxed a little, but the pumping motion quickly got her fires roaring and she began to squirm and moan. That wide ridge of the head was no doubt brutalizing her G-spot, along with everything else in there, and in moments she was cumming again.

I had nearly three quarters of it inside her when we reached her limit. A flash of actual pain danced across her face and one of hands flew to my wrist and pushed back. That was the end. I eased it out an inch and went back to the slow pumping, and that was an excellent spot to linger. Once she is on the orgasm caravan it's hard to tell where one ends and another begins, but I counted up to what looked like half a dozen before I started easing the redwood out of her. She deflated a bit as it left a massive void inside her, and it eventually flopped out on the bed, slimy and sexy and nasty as hell.

I let her rest a little, but when her breathing slowed a bit I had to let her know.

"You have reached your goal, sweetie. You have cum on every toy we have except for mine."

"I said you could have anything you want, right?"

"You did say that, yes."

"Then take it already."

At this point my play-by-play breaks down a bit. This went on for a long, long time. After her mission to cum on every toy was accomplished, my cock didn't spend much time out of her aside from a few naps to regain strength. Even our 2 AM shower involved double penetration. I can't remember the precise sequence of events but I will try to hit some of the highlights.

I do love every invasion route into that woman, but the hornier I get the more I want her ass. And I had rarely been so horny in my life. Finally given permission to fuck, I stripped down in a rush and flipped her over on her belly and dropped on her butt with passion. There was such a slurry of lube around and inside her that my cock slipped through her rosebud with little resistance as I pegged her to the cot. I grabbed the robo-vibe and pressed it into her hand and let her drive the front while I handled the rear. She flipped it on and stuffed it where the sun don't shine and it was back on.

The feeling of the buzzing, writhing robo-vibe against my dick was exciting. I could clearly feel it through her tender tissues and it added to my pleasure, though not as much as it added to hers. Within moments she was back on the orgasm wagon, wailing into the pillow as she came over and over. I think we were both ready to die like that.

I let my first load fly into her sweet ass. I tried to hold back but I just couldn't do it. I leaned down to get my teeth into her neck as I fucked her ass hard and she loved every second of it. I'll admit she wasn't terribly tight by then, but it didn't matter much. I unloaded an extra large shipment into her depths and kept fucking her after it was over. I wasn't going to let her have any rest until I just plain couldn't move. I had to keep pumping or my erection would fade, so I didn't miss a beat.

After that I rolled her on her side, holding one leg up, and tossed the robo-vibe aside. That gave me equal access to both her holes and I roughly switched between them at my whim. After a few minutes of that I grabbed the double ended dildo and used it to fill whichever hole I wasn't in. That was deliciously nasty and I think I enjoyed it far too much. Then I bent it around and put the other end in the same hole as my cock, starting with her ass of course. She acted like it was too much...for about five seconds. That tightened her up a bit, let me tell you. I switched holes again for a while and she came and came again.

At one point I went to the bathroom to give the long double dong a thorough cleaning, and then I made her show me just how deep she could take it down her throat. Not quite as deep as her ass, but far longer than my generous dick. Then I got rid of the fake and made her swallow the real one for a while. I pulled out at the end and let that orgasm fly all over her tits. I smeared it around her skin with the end of my prick, trying to pick it up so she could lick it off, my only regret that it wasn't my first giant load of the evening.

On and on it went. After the shower and a nap, she lay on top of me in a 69, deep throating me and working the g-spot wand up my ass against my prostate while I pushed the big boy into her pussy and one end of the double into her ass while licking her clit. That was mind blowing. Gina can make my long dick disappear into her pretty face lickety split and she was all the way down when I blew another load into her throat. The extra stimulation on my prostate was amazing.

I managed to get the big boy up her ass just a few inches, but that didn't last long. God damn if it wasn't the nastiest thing I ever saw. I would love to have been in her pussy to feel that monster pass by, but we couldn't quite make the geometry work out. Oh well. I have no regrets. I can't think of anything we might have done that night with those toys that we didn't.

We pushed her limits way too far that night. She was walking funny for a few days afterwards, but she never complained. I am happy to say that the big boy got very little use after that night. I know I was concerned, and I think she was too, that we might open her up so far she'd never close back up. Being tight was never Gina's strongpoint but there was no need to ruin what was there. I let her keep the double ender but the powered units stayed with me. I knew she would overdose on those things every chance she got so I kept them under lock and key. They toys became a regular addition to our play, but never so intensely as that first night.

12