Craving Shemale Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Man gets a birthday surprise in a hidden shemale brothel.
8.3k words
4.67
77.2k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeritza
jeritza
59 Followers

I stood nervously on the dark cobblestone alley street, in front of the unmarked door, running through the possibilities in my head, speaking under my breath. I was thinking of all the events that led me to this moment - the perverted path I had gone down.

This is it. This is finally happening. No turning back now. Dear god, no turning back now.

***

I was a slender, average sized, average height man of my late twenties, and had recently been exploring my sexuality and its nuanced depth. I considered myself straight growing up, and still did to an extent, but the title had become blurred in unforeseen ways. Since meeting my wife years ago, a proud bisexual woman who had been with partners of both sexes, she had slowly introduced me to explore the limits of what I found arousing as we grew more intimate over time.

"So - would you ever date a man? Has the idea ever occurred to you?" She would ask.

"No. I mean, I don't think so. I haven't thought too much about it. Honestly it hasn't occurred as a possibility - I just love female companionship in a partner. I'm just intensely attracted to femininity."

"What about threesomes? Would you ever want a threesome with another man?"

I paused a little longer at that statement. "I'm open to it. Now that I think about it, I do enjoy gangbang porn very much."

She smiled, and pressed further. "What about sucking a cock? Just purely sex. Do you like cock?"

I paused even longer, then responded. "Hmmm. My gut reaction was to say 'of course not', but I realize that is an engrained bias. I don't know if I had thought about if I would actually enjoy handling another cock. I will honestly say I enjoy a nice, thick cock in the porn I watch. It turns me on to see a woman get fucked hard with a great cock. I appreciate everything about them, and when I think about it, I do have pornstars cocks I visually like and dislike in an erotic sense. I guess that means I at least don't mind cock, or am not opposed to it. Do I want to actually suck one though and would I enjoy it as much as sucking a clit? I'm honestly not sure."

"Just think about it. Open your horizons - you might find a new experience you really like, and you could be missing out. I know that was the case for me. The first time I actually sucked on another woman's pussy was one of my favorite moments. Hey! Maybe try some transgendered porn. I actually love getting off on it from time to time. You know - shemales. Transsexuals. Chicks with dicks! Those terms are outdated since in reality they are very much women in all regards. No different, other than some choosing to keep their little surprise down there between their legs. Being a woman doesn't mean you have to have a pussy. And if you're attracted to women, maybe that means you would like a woman with one of those nice cocks you appreciate. At the very least it's trying something new!"

I had blushed at that and laughed it away, saying I'd consider it. I very much did agree with her view of transgendered women, but didn't seriously entertain the idea of sexual pleasure from the new experience of those that kept their cocks. Often times when I happened to see a video advertised, I had been turned off by masculine features in the women. But I wasn't supposed to considering it if there was truly someone I was attracted to. That conversation had been over a year ago - and consider it I did. Very much so.

Whenever I had stumbled upon a shemale video in the past, I had just instinctually scrolled passed, being a little jarred by it. I think the label scared me, thinking of them wrongly as men with makeup. But weeks after our conversation, I had thought over what we talked about, and a shemale video had come up online as recommended during one of my porn viewing sessions - a solo masturbation video, with a cute Brazilian woman with what looked like a decent uncut cock - and that time I didn't scroll by so fast.

"What the hell", I thought at the time, hand on my semi-hard cock, still a little ways off from orgasm, searching for something I was aroused by. A few seconds later after hitting play, I realized that the woman in the video wasn't just cute - she just was goddamn gorgeous. Legitimately stunning. A minute later, I found myself admiring her cock as she clutched it for the camera, and found my own dick in my hand unconsciously filling hard with blood, leading to an erection threatening to burst from my grasp. Surprised at the arousal, I started to stroke, slowly and rhythmically as I watched her do the same.

Her cock was gigantic, a trunk of massive girth and enormous length. It rose up as a mast at full sail, veins glistening on the side, pulsing with every stroke. The uncut foreskin was peeled back, revealing a beautifully rounded head, glistening in the light with precum. I could almost smell the musk and sweat through the screen. The woman was biting her lip, writhing in ecstasy, slowing down her thrusts on the massive rod, trying to hold off the orgasm. I watched in open minded amazement, becoming aware of my similarly rock hard member in my hand, and also found myself slowing down, unbelievably reaching the edge of my orgasm quickly.

I could not deny what my body felt - I was intensely aroused by her curvy, feminine figure, plump erotic lips, beautiful green eyes, exposed anus puckering in welcoming enticement, begging to be penetrated, and most of all, the titanic penis she gripped in ecstasy. In a sudden moment, she let go of her thick cock, curled her toes, mouth agape and eyes squeezed shut, and I was transfixed on the rigid shaft as it began to quiver.

In that moment, a rope of hot semen shot out, cum reaching high and wide, spraying the scene in a shower of white rain. The rope was thick, wide, and sprayed like a hose. Again, the geyser shot off, going even higher this time, unbelievably far, and again, and again. The cum was soaking her body, the pillow, ran down her shaft, over her engorged twitching testicles and scrotum, dripping down her shaven tan thigh, covering her puckering asshole.

Suddenly I felt orgasm hit me like a truck. I came harder than I ever had before. My cock, thick in my hands as a bat, pulsated in pure ecstasy as I could barely keep my eyes open, toes curling in untold pleasure. My semen shot out like a rocket, coating my keyboard, soaking my legs and covering my hands in a warm sticky wetness.

I breathed deep, and smiled. I had discovered my new perversion - a hidden desire for beautiful, seductive, sexy women, who secretly lacked any sort of pussy. No clitoris was to be found, no labia. Vaginal openings were unwanted, lacking this gigantic, thick display of pleasure. I now desired women who had this hidden package, this gender-defying mound of flesh. I wanted to see hard, thick cock on these women. I needed to see their testicles rise and fall in spasms as they unloaded their secret fluid, and watch their thick shafts orgasm out, hard and long, as mine did, wet, dirty, and messy. This was a new sensation I didn't know existed, and desired more than ever.

***

Months passed, and my obsession grew. Whenever I watched porn, I found myself warming up with traditional anal porn, seeing a woman penetrated in her forbidden puckering slit, ass large and overwhelming. Then when my excitement increased from seeing these women dominated, I would click into a video of a gorgeous shemale masturbating. I began calling them my cock goddesses, worshipping their bodies while they grabbed their penises in along with me. I imagined grabbing them by the legs, rubbing my cock on theirs, then after they came, using their semen as lubrication on my own dick, lathering their assholes, and penetrating them deep and hard, their cock still erect, front and center in my view, slamming against my stomach. The fantasy was overwhelming.

After admitting it to my wife after our routine sex one evening, while discussing our various kinks during pillow talk afterwards, she became very aroused at my taboo fantasies. The thought of me grabbing and sucking a cock from another women made her drip with anticipation and lust.

During our next session of passionate fucking, she let me role play during intercourse with her large realistic dick-shaped dildo, veins outlined and all, putting my own cock to shame. She would rub it against my hard shaft in a simulated frot, stroking up and down, squeezing every inch of my shaft agains it. Telling me it was her cock she had grown, she started jerking us off together, one hand with two dicks. "Do you like my cock against yours, baby?" She would whisper to me. "You're so fucking perverted. Do you love feeling my dick squeeze against yours, sharing our cocks? You love this cock, don't you. You love my hard, thick fucking girl-cock. You pretend like you love pussy on other girls, but really you worship my large, thick penis. Yes, you crave it. My cock is all that matters. Oh god, I want you to cover my dick in your cum. Cum on me, baby. I want you to spray all over my cock!"

My orgasms had been intense from these episodes, arousing me subconsciously beyond belief at the twisted fantasy of rubbing my erection against her imaginary engorged penis. After I had shot my thick load over her hand and her realistic dildo, I would run my hand up and down the fake phallus, painting every inch of it with my cum. I pretended to jerk off her cock with my warm cum lube, grasping it hard, ordering her to shoot her load into me. "Fuck, baby, your cock is so huge. It's so fucking thick and hard. Yes, you like it when I cum on your cock like that? I want you to shoot your cum onto me. I want your girl-cum all over me. Fucking shoot it on my face, let me feel it!"

She would then climax hard while rubbing her clit during these role plays, shaking uncontrollably afterwards, aroused with the image of me secretly worshipping her fake penis. The idea of me defying my traditional sexual urges turned her on beyond belief, as well as me, and admitting it with these sessions became liberating. It became a routine habit of our bedroom fucking - an ending to our normal intercourse I never explicitly asked for, but secretly hoped for every time she invited me to bed. And boy, did she invite me to bed often after that.

The days passed, and our sex lives had started to excite me, giving me energy and happiness during the day I didn't know existed. I found myself getting longer sleep, energized for work in the morning. I would smile more than I had in the past, finding little things throughout my day more entertaining and wonderful. I would hug my wife closer and deeper, truly appreciating her wonderful feminine frame, large hips an thick, muscular ass. Her smile, lips thick, full and sensual, turned me on alone. Scared that this fetish would have made me disregard women, I found the opposite to be true - women in all their glory were more attractive than ever. Minus the one, small detail between their legs.

Finally, when my birthday came around, rather than inviting me to the bedroom in another simulated taboo fantasy fucking, she instead handed me an envelope.

"What is this? You know I didn't ask for any gifts. You shouldn't have."

She smiled. "Open it. It was a lot of work to get this arranged - I had to pull a lot of strings. It has taken honestly way longer to arrange this than I thought. But I think it's all going to be worth the effort. Truly incredible. You're going to enjoy this birthday surprise."

My heart skipped a beat in strange anticipation, wondering what she meant by that. What was it that had to be arranged? What possibly could surprise me? I had a deep voice within me screaming for what I hoped it could be, but I thought it impossible. I opened the letter, nervously, to see a rather nondescript card, unlabeled. Opening it up, in flowing script, it read:

Your reservation has been confirmed. Please report to 1525 Barker Lane at 10:00 PM sharp this Saturday evening, side entrance. Please arrive on time and prepared for your reservation. Cancellations are non-negotiable. We look forward to hosting you.

I turned over the card again, looking for more information, but it was blank. What was this, a spa visit? Confused and intrigued, I looked to my wife as she smiled slyly, responding to my look. She leaned in closer to my ear, seductively whispering, "save yourself until Saturday night. No masturbation. No sex. It will be your little secret treat. You will go alone and I won't ask about what happens. Unleash your inner desire and give into whatever you find."

My eyes widened. That could only mean one thing. She knew me very well, better than anyone, and she knew my dark desire my sexuality yearned to experience. The possibilities raced through my mind, and I felt my cock beneath my pants start to engorge, filling quickly and uncontrollably, hitting the right edge of my pants, begging to be let out. My wife giggled, and turned away, refusing to talk anymore about it or answer any questions about the nature of the reservation. She looked down at the tent pitching in my pants, holding up her finger on a scolding manner, reminding me: "No touching! No porn! I don't care how horny you get. Save yourself. Trust me."

Every day until Saturday had been torture. Obviously this was some sort of sexual encounter of some sort, but what awaited me at 1525 Barker Lane? Quickly, I attempted to google it, to no avail. No information could be found, even diving into the dark web to look for escort service addresses. I knew she had connections, but she refused to say what she had planned.

My penis twitched at the slightest breeze or accidental touch, begging to unleash the dam building up in my testicles. My balls ached, quivered, shouting signals to my brain to unload my seed, but I remained steadfast. I had never experienced any sort of escort service or brothel before, or any other dark sexual deviancy of this nature, and I needed to let myself blindly give in to whatever was in store. My heart raced with the possibility. Could this actually be real?

I had so longed for what it would be like if I were in the room behind the computer screen. My mouth watered, my arms shivered, and my balls ached painfully. If this fetish became reality - I wasn't sure what I would be capable of doing. The possibility drove me mad with desire.

Day by day that week, I waited, pretending as if everything were as it had always been, as if I had never received an envelope from my wife. I went to work, distracted myself, and came home in the evening to fill my time with anything to keep my mind busy. I cooked busy meals in the evenings, I ran a few miles every night, and I attempted to care about some sitcom or another on television, focusing on anything other than the bubbling lust that was locked inside me. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday came and went. By Thursday, it become almost unbearable, and Friday I was going mad.

Saturday morning finally came, and I was pacing furiously in my bedroom, alert with adrenaline. I immediately went for a long run outside, letting the wind hit my face, unleashing the energy within me to reach a meditative like state, endorphins rushing from my sweat and exertion. I ate healthy well rounded meals, optimizing my energy intake and nutritional levels. I had to have no bloating or stomach issues, and I could barely taste the food when I scarfed it down. I stayed sober and alert, not daring touch alcohol to dull my senses or tire me out. Slowly, as if time had inherently lengthened and tortured me with minutes feeling like hours, hours feeling like days, I struggled through the day. I tried to avoid contact with my wife, feeling as if I would crack, unable to avoid thinking about what she had planned. Lunch came and went, then dinner. 7:00 PM, then 8:00. Finally - in what seemed like eternity - 9:00. Time for me to get ready to leave.

I nervously approached my wife and told her I would be going out now to find the location. She smiled and put a finger to my lips, shushing me.

"No more words. This is an experience just for you and you alone. We won't talk about it anymore. I will pretend like nothing happens when you leave, and I will pretend like nothing happened when you return. Keep this evening for yourself, something you can cherish and remember in your heart. It is private and secret. And that is the last I will mention about it ever. Now go! You have an appointment."

With that, she returned back to the couch to read her book, and didn't even look at me as I walked away, opened the door, and left. I stood outside on my porch, breathing deep, letting the cool evening breeze calm me down. And I set off.

***

I checked my phone. It read 9:57 PM, and I was in the alley of 1525 Barker lane, having no idea what was about to happen. I had paced around the building stealthily, but noticed no one in sight. The front entrance was locked, seemingly an average, normal brick building like any on this street. The only other entrance was in the side alley. I had drunk multiple energy drinks beforehand in preparation, heart pounding, adrenaline rushing through my veins, nervously looking over my shoulder for a sign of anyone in sight, to no avail. The alley was dimly lit, nondescript. The only recognizable features were a few trash cans, a light pole, and the tattered metal back door to the building.

Slowly, I walked up to the door, suddenly nervous about if I was even in the right place. The door looked unused and old, probably locked and never opened. I held out my hand to knock, them pulled back. What the hell was I thinking? This wasn't right. No one had used this door in ages, obviously rusted over and abandoned. I turned, about to leave and make another lap around the block to triple check I had the address right, when suddenly I heard a buzz and a click from behind me.

Heart pounding, I turned back to the door, and saw it automatically opening, leading to a dark corridor. I froze, afraid of what was ahead, and thoroughly spooked that I hadn't even knocked. In an instant, I decidedfuck it and walked inside in full stride.

As soon as I entered, the door swung shut, clicking and locking automatically, leaving me in near darkness. I was about to panic in that instant, but then noticed a light suddenly begin to illuminate a room down the hall. I walked towards it, shivering, afraid, and urged on by lust of the unknown ahead.

I found myself in a dimly lit room, but noticed that it was clean and cared for, with an expensively beautiful carpeted floor, dark crimson painted walls with good trim, an ornate lounging chair, and a beautiful hand carved wooden wardrobe, open and empty. The room was a harsh welcome contrast to the appearance of the building outside, obviously a facade to misdirect any suspicion of the contents inside - contents that were not only clean and perfectly cared for, but a space that was built with meticulous care to create an exclusively high class atmosphere.

I looked around, and noticed opposite of the chair was a deep mahogany desk of professional design, and behind the desk sat a woman, holding an opened leather notebook and fountain pen. She was piercingly beautiful with dark, flowing hair curved back over her shoulders, wearing an expensive black dress with a plunging neckline to expose the cleavage of large, natural breasts, hanging down elegantly, obviously unburdened with any sort of bra. Even through the black dress her perked nipples could be seen clearly. Her face was of devilish beauty, curved, soft, and adorned with dark hazel eyes and thick, sensuous lips, wet with a deep red gloss. She locked eye contact with me, and smiled slyly, knowingly, as if she had known me a long time, and desired nothing more than to see me in this moment.

"Please, sit down sir, and welcome. We are very particular with our clientele, and not often do we accept new clients such as yourself. As a result, I am here to greet you and take care of your orientation. You may call me Eve. Leave your belongings here, including your phone and any electronics. I see that you have been pre-registered by a trusted third party, so all the details have been taken care of ahead of time. Please forgive the entrance - we must maintain a discreet profile for our line of business. We also had to observe you from our cameras outside to verify that you were unaccompanied."

jeritza
jeritza
59 Followers