In Germania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who will go first?" Ulric looked at his brother and Lars. "Penric, you were the last of us to be defeated by him on the field today. You should have the first honors." He placed his hand on his brother's shoulder as he spoke. "His little cunt looks good, does it not?"

Penric groaned and moved to the bed even as he shook of his brother's hand and untied his loincloth. His big cock sprang free and I fucked my fingers harder into my ass. I looked at the three big men ringed above me, waiting to take their pleasure from me, and spread my hole open wider in anticipation.

"Get on your hands and knees, boy." I quickly moved to follow Penric's order. When I was in position I felt the searing heat of his cockhead pressed to my anxious hole. He wasted no time and thrust deeply into me. The pain of his entry stabbed into me for a moment but dissolved quickly with my urgent need.

He fucked me hard, using long deep strokes. He held my hips in a firm grip and pulled me onto his cock with each thrust as I cried out for more. I was just shy of the sensations I needed to send me over when I felt the hot jets of his cum firing against the lining of my canal. I sobbed in frustration as he moaned and shivered over me and collapsed onto my back.

"Move, brother, let Lars have a go." Penric disengaged and we both gasped when the flared rim of his head left me. "Lars, lay on your back," Ulric commanded. "I want to watch my boy ride your cock." Lars was quick to comply and I was even quicker to move into position. My ass greedily swallowed his engorged shaft. As I sank down fully I felt Ulric as my back.

"Don't cum, boy. You'll cum when I fuck you. You understand?" Ulric whispered into my ear. I sobbed again in frustration even as I rotated my hips around the axel of Lars' imbedded cock. I bounced upon his firm thighs and pelvis while running my hands over his hairy chest and stomach.

I fucked myself hard on his cock, my whole body in constant motion. In this position I had more control of my pleasure and was soon at the brink. I slowed and eased away from the orgasm though it took all my will to do so. I sat and squeezed Lars' cock with my muscles. I watched the muscles in his jaw clench while his cock throbbed inside me.

A gentle touch at the point where his body entered mine made me turn my head sharply. Ulric was behind me again and I felt his large finger move inside me through the lubricant and his brother's cum. I squeezed tighter and moaned with the additional stretch.

"Please...," I wheezed.

"Please what?" Ulric was so close I could feel the heat of his body.

"Please, you're going to make me cum." He mercifully removed his finger.

"Lars, fuck him," Ulric said. I was rolled onto my back and Lars held my shoulders down as he pummeled his cock into me. He came within ten deep thrusts and collapsed onto me, his cock still shooting. I was so close to my own orgasm that my whole body quivered with the need to move even as I fought to suppress it.

"Move, Lars, I can't wait any longer." Ulric pushed the auburn haired man from atop me and he rolled to the opposite side of the bed from where Penric lay. I saw that Penric was hard again and watching intently.

Ulric moved into position between my open thighs. He grasped each of my ankles and pulled my legs up then pushed them forward. He pressed my knees into my chest then pulled them open and pressed harder. My knees were almost in my armpits and my ass was fully open and pointed up to the ceiling. The muscles in my back and thighs were stretched tight, painfully so, but I barely noticed. All my focus was on the man holding me down.

His eyes were wet with desire as his gaze moved from my hole to my face. "You're mine, boy. Put my cock in you." He moved his hips back so the long shaft arched just above my ass. I grasped him and put the head at my entrance. He slowly sank it into me, spreading my hole. I would have moved to take more but he held me immobile.

"Easy, boy, easy. You'll get what you want." I whimpered and squeezed my ass tight around his head. "Please, Ulric. Please," I begged. He thrust forward with a groan that turned into a full roar as he sank into me. It felt like his cock reached up into my throat and I panted hard to get the air his cock had forced out of me.

"Fuck, Cassius, I love to watch your face when I'm fucking you. Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me, Ulric. Fuck me now, or by the gods I swear I'll die." I gave no thought to the other men or what they would think of me. I only needed Ulric, needed him so bad I couldn't stand it.

He moved over me until he was supported on his forearms and my ankles were around his neck. His body pressed me in half and I felt his legs go out straight from where his thighs had been pressed up under my ass and back. He fucked his cock straight down into me, watching me the whole time. Our eyes were locked and my orgasm came over me like a wave. He was so deep inside me every thrust felt like the aftershock of an earthquake. My cum poured out of me like piss, thin and almost clear where it ran up my chest and around my neck onto the furs of the bed.

Ulric's body locked and I felt him unload so much cum into me that it almost immediately began to flow out around the base of his shaft. I was moaning and screaming, my body rocked by the pleasure that ignited from my guts and set my cock on fire. I think he called out my name but I could not hear it over the sound of my own voice in ecstasy.

I barely managed to stay conscious as Ulric moved off of me. Penric moved up next to me and I was turned onto my side. I felt his cock move into me from behind, sliding through the sloppy build-up of cum. Ulric kissed me tenderly from the front. I passed into sleep just as Penric found completion inside me. Vaguely I felt Ulric turn me until my back was pressed tight to his front.