In Kyle's Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
284 Followers

"Yes, Honey, I want that too. I'll set a wedding date as soon as I possibly can."

Kyle leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth, and sucked on it passionately. He kneaded the waiting breast as he lavished hot kisses on the first nipple. She put both hands on his head and stuck her fingers deep into his wavy hair, moaning softly, encouraging him to suck her pink nipples, and to massage her milky white C-cup breasts.

"Oh, it's so good, Kyle," she moaned. "My nipples love what you do to them."

Kyle's hand slid down her torso slowly, relishing the feel of the smooth skin on her flat, warm tummy. He finally came in contact with her pubic landing strip and toyed with the dirty blond hair a bit. While kissing, sucking, licking, and nibbling her gorgeous, perfectly shaped breasts, his hand slid farther down until his fingers met up with her swollen pussy lips, gently sliding a finger into the wetness between them.

"Oh, god, I have to kiss you down there," Kyle moaned with passion.

Michaela's fingers stayed tangled in his wavy hair as he laid on his stomach between her lovely legs. She began running her fingers through his hair from his temples to his neck as she watched him between her thighs, licking her pussy from taint to landing strip. Her hips jerked when his tongue touched her clit, sending a good feeling through her. He licked the inner folds of her beautiful joy box and swallowed the extra juices he found there. Michaela swooned with pleasure as he licked more and more around her clit and over it, bringing her closer to an orgasm.

"Oh, Honey, you lick my pussy so well. Yes, Baby, lick my clit and make me cum on your wonderful tongue."

Kyle could tell by her hip movements that she wasn't far from going over the top. As he laid on his throbbing cock, he reveled in the sight and taste of Michaela's beautiful pussy. He began a series of feather- light, lightning-fast flicks of his tongue across her engorged clitoris in an attempt to bring her to her orgasm. He was rewarded a few seconds later as she thrust her hips in the air by arching her back offering him greater access to her wet, throbbing pussy as her love canal convulsed and puckered butt hole opened and closed and her mound turned reddish in color as her orgasm took control of her body. It took her a good two minutes for her orgasm to finally let her return to normal.

"I so love to watch you cum," Kyle chuckled. "You're such a sexual person."

"Phew! I love it when you make me cum like that!"

A knock on the front door startled them.

"It has to be someone you know, Honey. You should see who it is, it could be important. We can come back later and resume where we left off."

Kyle put on his robe while Michaela settled back to wait. Kyle didn't look very happy about it but went out to answer the door as the knock was repeated.

"I'm coming," Kyle called. "I wish," under his breath.

When he opened the door he found his sister Randi standing there.

"Hi, Randi, come on in," he said loud enough for Michaela to hear.

"Hi, Kyle. I didn't want to go to the mall, I wanted to be here with you, so I turned around and came back. I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Aw, no, we were just talking." he smiled,

Just then Michaela came in dressed in her red panties and Kyle's shirt.

"Hi, Randi!" she said, hugging the girl. "I knew you didn't have to go to the mall."

Randi looked them up and down and noted the way they were dressed. Her brother Kyle had sat down on the sofa trying to conceal his erection beneath his robe.

"Are you sure I didn't interrupt something?"

"Nah, we weren't doin' anything," Kyle lied.

"Actually, we were about to have sex, but we're so glad you came back," Michaela said, unable to tell a lie.

"Maybe I should come back later," Randi said sadly.

Kyle smiled but Michaela shook her head.

"Of course not, you just got here!" Michaela blurted out. "Have a seat and stay a while, or maybe you'd like to join us."

Randi sat down next to her brother, all the while eying the tent in his robe caused by his stiff cock.

"I don't really need to be anywhere. I guess I could stay, that is if you don't mind," Randi said. "I was - well, I was wondering, if I could - ah, you know, - if you're making love, ah, - if I could join you. I haven't had sex since the party at Eldon and Edwena's house and I had more sex that night than I've had in my lifetime up until then, and I'm just awfully horny now."

"I don't mind if Kyle doesn't, in fact, we were just now discussing that," Michaela confessed.

"I'm sorry, Sis, I forgot about you again!" Kyle chagrined. "Geez, that's been three or four weeks ago now!"

"I understand, Kyle. You were busy getting your apartment and moving in and stuff. You know how things are at home with Mom and Dad being so religious. They don't pry but they're always alert and are aware of everything that goes on in their house. If I masturbate I have to stuff my panties in my mouth so they don't hear me."

"I know, Sis. They're good, loving, well meaning people and they're not hypocrites, they practice what they preach. You just can't get away with anything with them around."

"I know, right?" Randi smiled. "When I'm here I can take a deep breath and feel absolutely free for a change. - So, could I - join you?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" Kyle exclaimed. "From now on you don't need to ask, you can just expect it. Alright?"

"Are you sure?" Randi asked, looking at Michaela who smiled with approval.

"Yes, I'm sure. Like I said, we've already discussed this," Kyle said.

Kyle hugged Randi tightly.

"Come here, I want to show you something," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her to the spare bedroom. "This is your room, you can move in it as soon as we can figure out a way to get it past Mom and Dad. There's only one rule, that I'll be your brother and Michaela will be your sister-in-law. Is that a deal?"

Randi burst into tears of happiness and put her arms around Kyle's neck. She hugged and kissed him hard on the mouth. Then she turned to Michaela and hugged her and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"I love you both so much! I never thought it possible to love two people as much as I love you guys."

When she hugged Kyle his robe loosened in front and came open enough to allow his seven inches of manhood to spring out and see the light of day. Kyle put his arm around each girl and pulled her close to him and each girl put her hand down to clutch his throbbing cock.

"First thing, we need to figure out where you can stay for now until it's safe for you to move in here," Kyle said.

"Why can't she just stay here now?" Michaela asked.

"This will be the first place Dad will look for her when he discovers she left home. I think he's suspicious of Randi and me. He doesn't have anything to justify his suspicion, but he threatened to disown us both if Randi moves in here."

"Yes, and Momma wouldn't be a good idea either," Michaela mused. "If your parents found out Momma was harboring her, there would be bad blood between them forever."

"Well, there must be someplace Randi could go without raising any suspicion," Kyle groaned.

Suddenly, Michaela gasped and her face lit up with a smile.

"Edwena and Eldon!" she shouted. "They would be perfect. Your parents don't know them! Randi could be hired on as a nanny for their son and it would all appear to be on the up and up.

"Hey, that's a great idea!" Kyle said. "Why don't you call Edwena and see if they will go for the idea, Michaela?"

Michaela dialed the phone and explained the situation to Edwena. When the conversation was over, she hung up and turned to them.

"Edwena said, sure, you can be a guest with benefits for as long as you want to stay there," she smiled. "You can start tonight if you want to. There will be no problem because you already know what they do with friends, and would be welcome to join in the fun if you wanted to."

"Oh, thank you, Michaela," Randi giggled, throwing her arms around her neck and kissing her mouth.

"Let's head back to our bedroom and finish what we've started earlier," Kyle suggested. "We have some catching up to do, Randi. Michaela's one orgasm ahead of us here."

Kyle let his robe slide to the floor as he entered the bedroom and got in the middle of his big bed.

"Randi looks nervous, Michaela. Why don't you help her undress before she faints or something?" Kyle suggested.

Michaela unzipped the back of Randi's sundress and let her step out of it.

"I don't know if I was drunk at the party or what, Randi, but I've got to tell you how beautiful your body is." Kyle let out.

"You told her that then, you just don't remember telling her," Michaela chuckled.

The two girls finished undressing and laid on the bed naked along side Kyle's naked body. Kyle's cock bounced on his abdomen with every beat of his heart, the pre-fuck fluid oozing from his cock hole.

"You go first, Michaela. I'll just watch for now," Randi said.

Randi sat back to watch and toyed leisurely with her pussy. She had trimmed her bush short and shaved her pussy lips smooth to make it look like Michaela's beautiful sex zone. Michaela bent down and licked the drop of pre-cum from the tip of Kyle's cock and smiled.

"It's the biggest, sweetest candy cane I ever have seen," Michaela said.

"Well, remember what your Momma told you about candy canes. 'Don't bite it, just suck on it,'" Kyle quipped.

Randi chuckled and watched Michaela take his cock into her mouth as far as it would go, stopping just before it made her gag. As it was, Randi was amazed how much Michaela could take into her mouth. Randi looked down at her own smooth pussy lips and watched her fingers play on her swollen clit under her long, pink hood. It began to feel so good to her and she moaned freely, not having to be quiet here.

"Let me get on top of you, Honey," Michaela moaned. "My pussy is throbbing to have your cock in it."

Michaela swung a leg over Kyle's hips and lowered her throbbing pussy slowly down to engulf his bouncing seven inch cock. She moaned as his nice warm cock slid up her tunnel of love and kissed her cervix. She paused to feel the hot, throbbing cock buried deep in her body, filling her so deliciously and so completely. She rocked her hips back and forth, slowly at first then picking up the tempo, causing the beautiful cock to slide up and down in her well lubricated love tunnel.

"Ah, it feels so good, Michaela. I love the feel of my cock in your hot, tight love tunnel!" Kyle exclaimed.

He watched his cock disappear into Michaela's pussy only to see it reappear when she raised her hips up. The action of her hips and the wetness of her pussy made squelching noises with beach thrust of her hips. He began to match her hip movement with thrusts of his own and relished the excitingly good feeling of it all. He looked over and saw his sister Randi rubbing her clit slowly as she stared at his cock sliding in and out of Michaela. He let out a long, low moan of pleasure.

"Not gonna last much longer, feels too good," he moaned.

"It's alright, Honey, I'm almost there," Michaela whimpered.

Michaela was watching Randi's fingers play with her clit and butterfly lips knowing the girl was watching her fuck. It excited her beyond description to have a pretty young woman like Randi watching her fuck so closely and so unashamedly. She leaned over and kissed Randi softly on the lips as she continued to fuck, then reached over to cup and squeeze the young woman's ample breast, pinching the hard nipple gently. The unbridled eroticism of the moment brought her over the top.

"Watch me cum on your brother's beautiful cock now," she whimpered.

She saw Randi actually move in a little closer so she could take in all the movements and spasms of her pussy as she climaxed, looking at her pussy with an attentive stare. Starting in her tummy, she felt it spread through her body like molten lava making her muscles feel like twisted rubber bands.

"I'm cumming! Now, ah, - cumming," she mewled.

Randi saw the involuntary contractions of the anal and vaginal muscles as the orgasm ripped through Michaela so violently. She could see the entire pussy open and clench like a fist and the little puckered hole of her butt blew kisses to one and all in time with the spasms in her abdomen.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Kyle growled.

Randi watched her brother's balls tighten up and all but disappear as the spasms in the shaft muscles worked to pump the cum juice right into Michaela's waiting pussy.

"You guys, that was beautiful!" Randi exclaimed. "I could tell how many squirts Kyle made by counting the contractions in his dick "

Michaela laid over and kissed Randy hard on the lips as her orgasm subsided. She squeezed the girl's breasts and tweaked her nipple causing Randi to mewl with pleasure.

"I guess I'll rest a while. Why don't you two show me what you did that first night you met? I wasn't there, remember?" Kyle smiled.

Michaela stretched out on top of Randi and gently placed her mouth on the girl's waiting lips. Their tongues came together to dance a dance of love, for Michaela did love Randi almost as much as she loved her brother, Kyle. It wasn't long until the girls were so engrossed with one another that Kyle was forgotten about. Michaela scooted up a bit to let Randi suck on her nipples while she squeezed and kneaded Randi's ample breasts causing cooing sounds to escape both pair of lips.

"I've got to eat your pussy," Randi moaned. "I want to taste Kyle's cum and your juices mixed together."

Michaela turned around and got into a sixty-nine position with Randi. Kyle watched as Randi licked and sucked on Michaela's pussy, cleaning her up very nicely while swallowing the juices in her mouth. He had never realized his little sister was such a sexual person. Randi was always the kid sister with the crooked eyes that made her so self conscious she became a moody recluse. But he was too busy with his own concerns to think more about it than that. He always loved her, of course, but never took time to make her problems his problems. He had no idea his sister had any sexual designs for him, not until Michaela broke the news to him as gently as a case of TNT one evening.

He moved and watched Michaela licking Randi's clit while having her finger buried deep inside Randi's pussy. Kyle was sporting a woody in no time after watching the two very sexy females go at it with such gusto.

Michaela was such a pretty, vivacious girl he wasn't shocked to learn she was bisexual, in fact, he'd have been surprised if she wasn't. It suited her, and Kyle learned to love her all the more for it. Michaela had gotten Randi in touch with her bisexuality when she seduced the slightly older girl the night they met. They just seemed so natural now as they licked each others pussy so lovingly while he fully accepted it. He was secure in his relationship with Michaela. Also, his sister Randi needed someone to love her, male or female, to lift out of her depression over her crooked eye and unpopularity among her peers.

Randi's pussy began to twitch visibly as her orgasm approached. As her moans became louder, the contractions of her pussy became greater and more pronounced. A colossal orgasm gripped her body which was followed by smaller orgasms that seemed to last and last, until she finally collapsed on the bed fully satisfied.

Michaela rolled over and laid her head on a pillow. Randi was still fired up with passion and laid herself between Michaela's spread thighs.

"Remember our first night together, Michaela?" Randi asked. "I had never even dreamed of having sex with a girl, but you showed me how much fun it could be. Now I can't get enough of your sweet pussy."

Randi put her mouth where her words were. She hooked her hands under Michaela's hips, and lovingly brought her lips in contact with the smooth labia presented to her. She gave the clit a few loving licks, then put her mouth fully on Michaela's gorgeous pussy. Her tongue worked in the wetness lovingly, thoroughly, happily as she swooned with great pleasure.

Kyle was on his knees between Randi's legs, admiring her ass cheeks with the puckered rose visible, and the gorgeous, puffy pussy lips pouting from between her thighs. He guided his cock head between the wet lips swollen with desire, and slid it up and down the crevice to make it even wetter.

Randi let out a long moan of delight as she felt the cock sliding between her butterfly lips. She shuddered with delight when her brother's warm cock slowly slid up her birth canal to fill her completely and wonderfully. Her canal was so tight around his shaft she could feel the ridges in it, and when she clenched her vaginal muscles tightly around it, he could hardly move in and out. Her pussy was so wet though, nothing could be stopped from fucking in and out.

Kyle clutched her smooth hips tightly as he watched his cock slide in and out of her pouting lips beneath her lovely round ass cheeks. The lips of her love hole surrounding his shaft would be pulled out slightly as they clung to the exiting shaft. They would then disappear as the cock shaft returned home again.

Michaela watched Kyle fucking Randi from behind as she held Randi's hair between clutched fists. Randi's tongue was working delightfully in Michaela's joy box, going from clit, to butterfly lips, to fuck hole, and back up again. It wasn't long until Randi's pretty mouth on her pussy brought a tingle from her clit and multiplied it throughout her body to be a wonderful orgasm.

Michaela's moans of orgasmic bliss brought Kyle ever the edge into his own jerking, grunting, twitching dance of completion. His convulsing cock and squirting cum splashing in her womb caused Randi to go over the top in her own intense orgasm.

They all three laid back on the bed to rest and enjoy a post orgasmic glow. After their breathing returned to normal, the problems of the day came back to demand their attention.

"Did you leave a goodbye note for Mom and Dad?" Kyle asked as he started to get dressed.

"Yeah, I told them I had to leave, that something came up and I wouldn't be living there any longer."

"You didn't tell them you were coming here, did you?" Kyle worried.

"No. I told them I'd call later to tell them more." Randi said, putting on her bra.

"Well, this will be the first place Dad will look," Kyle said. "You'd better call them from Edwena's place as soon as you can then."

"I will," Randi said, sliding her dress down on her. "I'm almost as glad to be staying with Edwena and Eldon as I would be with you two."

"We'll be seeing just about as much of you either way," Michaela smiled. "Edwena was glad when I asked her if you could stay there. She really likes you a lot."

"Yeah, and I like them both, too," Randi smiled, picking up her suitcases. "Well, I'll talk to you later."

Michaela put her clothes away and they made the bed, making the bedroom look nice and neat. They embraced when they finished and Kyle gave her a loving kiss.

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Kyle Johnson.

"I'm glad to be here with my big, wonderful husband, Mr. Johnson."

They kissed again, reveling in the closeness and peace of each others company. They were suddenly interrupted by a loud rap on the door.

"That's Dad. I can tell by the knock."

Kyle went to the door and opened it. His father stood there looking worried, but not angry.

"Dad, how good to see you," Kyle said cheerfully. "Come on in and have a seat."

Michaela entered the room at the same time Kyle's dad came in. She walked up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, Father."

"Please, just call me Dad. Have you seen Randi?"

"Yes, she was here earlier today," Michaela spoke up. "She has a new job as a live-in nanny. They want her to start tonight so she was pressed for time. She said she'd call you later and tell you all about it."

simaddict
simaddict
284 Followers