In Kyle's Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers

"What kind of people are they, did she say?"

"They're an upper middle class family. The wife works with me and the husband is a fairly successful business man," Michaela assured him.

"Oh... good," he replied. "You know them then?"

"We know them quite well. She'll be in good hands with them... would you like to see the apartment while you're here?" Michaela added.

They went through the apartment and, satisfied there was no sign of Randi, he relaxed more.

"You have a very nice place here," Dad said. "I'd like it better if you'd have waited, but you intend to do what's right so that's good enough for me. You have my blessings. I support Randi in her decisions too. You are both grown-ups, and I have to realize that and be happy."

"Gee, thanks, Dad," Kyle said, shaking his hand warmly.

"Well, I won't keep you," Dad said. "Your mother wants everyone to come by on Sunday for dinner."

Kyle closed the door when his father left, and leaned against it, looking relieved.

"Phew... all that worrying for nothing."

******

simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers