In Memorium...Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, I know what that means, but please, just the two of us unless you ask me first."

"Yes Dearest."

We had a quiet week with sex four or five times a day. We received a jolt when my mother called and told us Dad was called for sea duty to relieve the sick Captain of a Cruiser in the Atlantic. Mom was going to move to the ship's home port of Boston and suggested she wanted to get me in a good Prep school there. My education had been rather fragmented by all the moving we did.

Aunt Jane countered by suggesting I continue to live with her and attend a local Prep school with an outstanding record. She said that staying with her was much more stable than it could possibly be chasing my Dad around. Mom cried and said she missed me. Jane said we missed the family too but we needed to do what was best for me. So it was decided , I would continue to live with Aunt Jane. After we hung up Jane and I hugged and kissed and danced around the room in our joy. In all the years I knew and loved Jane she never lost the endearing quality to appear childlike and excited about life.

Then the planning started. We had to get me a new male wardrobe. We went to Jane's regular hair dresser and had my hair styled in a short sort of pixie cut that looked cute on me but that I could comb out and part in a man's style. I was growing now and none of my old male attire would fit mow. All the fall female clothes were bought with that in mind. They all still fit with room for growth.

It was soon after we began to prepare for the school when one afternoon Jane said she had something she wanted to talk with me about. She said, "John-Joan, you know I love you with all my heart. You and I will be lovers forever. We both know that with you in school our loving will be curtailed greatly. Between school and your study time our usual five or six times a day will be impossible.

"This is hard for me to do, I have to tell you that since we have been lovers the only other lover I have had was Frank in New York. Now I don't know how I am going to make it without sex so much of the time."

I looked in her eyes, they were full of tears. He lower lip was quivering and I knew she was going to bawl. I hugged her to me tightly, "Jane, Sweetheart, this is going to hurt me too. On my part there is nothing I can do but love you at night when we go to bed, in the morning when we get up and on weekends. I know that it will not satisfy you so you will have to find another lover. Right?"

Tears ran freely down her cheeks now. She buried her face against my chest and sobbed. After a few minutes she looked up at me, she sniffed and wiped her face with a Kleenex. "My sweet love, that is not a problem for me. I am worried about how you feel about it. I will do nothing you do not approve of or that will hurt you or hurt the love we have for each other. Your love is the most precious thing in my life; I will do nothing to jeopardize that love."

"Sweet Lady, I feel the same about you. We need to be practical here and in the future. You need other men. There may come a time in the future when we must be apart and I need another woman. On my part having sex with someone other than you will have absolutely no effect on my eternal love for you."

She stared at me for a few seconds then burst into tears again. She hugged me then looked up at me. "John, you are wise way beyond your years. Nothing can change how I love you. Let's get dressed and go out for dinner at the Club."

I grinned at her, "Do you want to go with John or Joan?"

"I want to be with Joan as much as I can before you outgrow her. We both know you are growing very fast now. When you are six feet tall and 200 pounds poor Joan will be long gone, right?"

"No Dear, Joanie will always be inside me." We dressed and Jessup took us to the Club. The young officers were very attentive to us and we danced constantly. A few were cute and I flirted a little bit, knowing it wouldn't go any further. Jane had a line of slightly older men pursuing her. We left them panting and were home before midnight. We bathed and cleaned off our make-up, carefully moisturizing afterwards. I smiled at Jane, "Did you find any new prospects for a new lover?"

Her head snapped around. She looked at me and sighed, "What am I going to do with you?" Are you going to be jealous of every man I look at?"

"Yes."

She laughed. "You are honest, I will feel the same when you find someone else. I warn you though, I will be impossible to get rid of. I need you to live. Let's get something straight, I will never look for another lover, you are my one and only lover. I will have other sex partners. That is all they will ever be, useable and expendable sex partners. Understand."

"Do I get to approve or disapprove?"

"Do you want to?"

"I guess not, you could never find someone I would approve of."

"Don't worry dear, I have someone in mind. You will never know about him or them. They are no more than living sex toys to me."

Her statement turned out to be wrong. The third week I was in school there was a small fire at the school and we were all sent home. I caught a ride with another student and was home about ten oclock. I went to my room, changed to Joan and went to find Jane. As I went through the hall between dressing rooms I saw that Jane had company. Two very muscular and well endowed black men were with her. One had his huge black cock in her pussy as she kneeled before another black man sucking on an even bigger cock. The black shiny cock had to be twice the size of my cock, it stretched Jane's pussy and the membrane of her sheath clung to the cock as it slowly withdrew, when it plunged back into her pussy the thin membrane clinging to the cock went with it. Jane' small mouth was stretched too. She was humming and slurping on that monster, she was worshiping that big black cock. I collapsed in one of the chairs. She must have heard something, She said, "You two stay here, I want to check on something," She was beside me in a moment. She was crying. "What are you doing home? Oh Dear God, You were never to see this. Do you hate me?"

I took a Kleenex and dried her tears, "No sweetheart, it just surprised me. We had a fire at school and I caught a ride with Tim." Are you going to share your guys with me, I have never been with a black guy. They have big cocks don't they?"

Jane looked in my eyes and began to smile. "You little cock whore, you just love a big black cock like I do, don't you."

"I want to find out, are they that much better than I am?"

"Hell no! It takes two to replace you my love."

"I turned and said, "I really don't think I can handle either one of them. I'll see you for dinner if you are through by then." I turned and walked away.

Jane didn't join me for dinner. I didn't bother to see if she still had company when I was ready for bed. I locked both doors to my room and slept in my own bed for the first time. I set my alarm for an hour earlier than usual and fixed my own breakfast. I caught a ride with Tim again.

When I got home the next afternoon I was met at the door by Maddie, the head housekeeper. She pulled me in the kitchen and placed a slice of my favorite pie in front of me. She wasn't wearing her usual broad smile, she softly said, "Mr. John, if you are the one causing Miss Jane to cry all day today you had better fix things pretty soon." She reached a huge arm out and brought back a big meat cleaver. "Miz Jane still cryin' tomorrow you gonna be singing high tenor in de choir from now on. You heah me Mr. John?"

"Maddie, this is none of your business. Miss Jane and I are having a little difference of opinion that will resolve itself very soon. I know of nothing I have done to hurt her in any way, I don't think she can say the same about me." She looked me in the eye, "Mr. John I believe you. Miz Jane has always been a woman who loves a lot of sex, she used to have those two boys once or twice a day when she had Mr. Charlie. She have others she use too. She don't love none of them, she only love you. Ah knows ya loves her too, just don't hurt her Please! Ah raised her from a baby, she nursed at these big titties 'cause her momma didn't have much milk.

"She is like ma own baby, Ah caint stand to see her cry. Please go kiss her and dry her tears."

I smiled at this wonderful woman, "Maddie, I promise Miz Jane will be happy again this evening if I can do it."

"Mr. John, you are a fine young man and woman, Miz Jane loves you much more than I ever seen with anyone. She just sits wit' tears runnin' down her cheeks while she stares at nothin'. Please forgive her."

"Maddie, I have forgiven her, I think she can't forgive herself."

Maddie looked at me for a long time, "Mr. John, you are a smart man fo' a man so young, I think you are right. Go help her get over it. OK?"

I kissed Maddie on the forehead and ran to find Jane. I went to my room and switched to being Joan I put on some white shorts and a little blue halter top with some blue tennies. I put a blue bow on top of my head.

Jane was in her room sitting in her rocker. She looked up at me and I ran and plopped myself in her lap. She laughed, "I think my little girl needs some lovin'." She hugged me tight and nibbled at my earlobe with her lips. I turned and kissed her lips. She kissed me back, hard. I whispered that I loved her with every fiber of my body. She cried softly, then sniffled, she sighed, "We need to talk."

I got up and said, "Fine. Where?"

She looked at me carefully, "I hurt you a lot yesterday, didn't I?"

"Yes, but I learned something else too."

"What did you learn, my sweet love?"

"That, as a man I will never be able to compete for your love, I am at best an effeminate little fellow. There is no way I can compare with the bodies and muscles of those men, not to mention their cocks. You can only love me as a girl." I knew tears were running down my cheek, that made me angry, "SEE! I am such a sissy all I can do is cry when I get angry. I think I need to be a boy full time and work on getting ready for the Exams."

"What exams?"

"I am eligible to compete for several appointments to the Academy for next year."

"The Naval Academy?"

"Yes, and West Point too!"

"First John, we need to get one thing straight, you are not now and never will be in any kind of competition with those black studs. That is exactly what they are, studs. Like stud horses they are hired to fuck white women who need a good fucking. As I said before they are live dildos, nothing more. I often use them because I basically own them, they work for me.

"Maddie came to me many years ago and proposed I give her the names of any women I know who might want the use of a clean, discreet group of black studs. She now has over forty men working for her. It is a 'stud service' and as such is part of the farm. We provide this service for women for a hundred miles around. We have a fleet of vehicles that have changeable signs saying Plumber, Electrician, Pump Service, Painting and other things. Usually our service is provided right in the lady's home. Often the men are there to give estimates for work to be done. They do a little 'service' while they are there."

"Do you use them every day?"

"No! I had a list of young friends who would stop by once or twice a week when it was convenient for both of us. After you came into my life I didn't need them anymore. I haven't been able to get a good list going in just a few days so I had Maddie help me out." Her eyes sparkled as she said, "Are you sure you don't want to try one?"

I laughed, "As John or as Joan?"

"Charlie liked to have them fuck me. They had him prepare them by sucking their cocks and then putting that black cock in my pussy for them. They would make him lick their asses while they fucked me. Sometimes he got fucked too!"

I looked at her and said, "Is that what you want me to do?"

She looked really shocked, "NO! NEVER. Not you. Charlie loved it, he enjoyed being humiliated. I hated it! No, I thought you might want to try a really big cock while you can as Joan. But first I need something else."

"What's that?"

"Promise I won't have to sleep without you again tonight! I didn't sleep a wink last night, I am addicted to having you in my bed. I love you so!"

I grinned, "Can't Maddie get one of the studs to sleep with you?"

She jumped up, "HELL NO! I don't want to cuddle up to a black all night. I could never do that, I want MY lover. YOU, JUST YOU CAN DO THAT FOR ME! GOT IT?"

"Ah! Yes Ma'am, I'll be there, on time too! Does Maddie have any Studs a little smaller than those guys?"

"I'm sure she does. Why?"

"If you are with me, and will hold my hand, I might like to try it one time. Then you can finish him off."

Jane grinned, "No Sweetie, if you start it, you finish it. Listen, they are getting paid, they don't have to finish. If you don't cum, they don't get paid. Do you really want me to call Maddie?"

"Yes I do, tell her she owes me one." Jane turned and walked to the house phone. I heard her talking but couldn't hear what she said. Jane turned and looked at me, she said, "I agree with you Momma, John is as fine as they come, I love him to death. I don't remember a Jason but if you recommend him I am sure he will do fine."

We talked about what we would do if I won an appointment to one of the Service Academies. She looked in my eyes, "Unless you tell me otherwise I will always be near you. I will make myself available to you somehow." There was knock at the door, Jane stepped over and opened it. A large black man entered and bowed to Jane, "Miz Jane, I am Jason, at your service." He was about six two or three. He was shaved bald and was quite handsome.

"Please strip, Jason, so we can see what we have to work with here."

Jason unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. Wow! His upper body was magnificent. He had broad shoulders and a chest that defied description. He had muscles on his muscles. His arms were massive his biceps were thicker than my thighs. He had a small waist and when he removed his pants we saw his legs were all muscle too. His cock hung down and looked to be 10 inches long soft. It was like the rest of him, beautiful.

He walked over and stood close in front of me. His cock was right in front of my face. Jane said, "Honey, you can touch it if you want to." I was mesmerized, my hand move on it's own to grasp that long thick snake. Jason stepped closer. I looked at the huge black cock and my mouth started salivating. I wanted to put it in my mouth. I looked at Jane, she smiled and nodded.

I looked up at Jason, he smiled, "Go ahead Sir, help yourself." I lifted it and slowly took the head and about half the shaft in my mouth I was aware that Jane was holding my free hand. I pulled back and licked across the smooth velvety head. I closed my lips around the shaft just behind the ridge. I tasted a drop of his fluids. He was fully erect now and I freed my hand from Jane and gripped his balls with one hand and stroked the shaft with the other. My mouth still enclosed the head.

I lifted the cock from my mouth until it was vertical. His balls were still hanging free so I leaned forward and sucked one in my mouth, letting my tongue circle it several times. His other ball was drawn up tightly below his shaft so I slowly ran my tongue the length of his shaft over the wrinkly black skin covering the big tube along the bottom of his shaft. I looked at Jane, she smiled at me. I put my tongue between my wet lips and rubbed them over the whole cock lubricating him for my hands. He was still not slick enough so I spit a couple gobs of saliva on his cock and spread them with my hands. I sucked him in my mouth again as far as I could and felt the head slip way into my throat. I suppressed a gag and held him there until I ran out of breath. The next stroke of my mouth down his slick black cock was easier and on the thrust after that I felt my nose in his pubic hair. I had to suck in air at the top of each stroke. I glance at Jane, her mouth was open and her eyes were wide. Jason pulled his big cock out of my mouth. He smiled down at me, "Sweet baby girl, you are the best cock sucker I have ever had. No one ever took all of me before. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. His tongue forced its way into my mouth. I parted my lips and kissed him back. His lips gently sucked my tongue out and played with it. I returned the favor and sucked on his tongue. I liked it. He look up at Jane, "Ma'am, this is the sweetest little girl I have ever seen. Can I fuck her ass now, I need to cum inside her?"

"Jason you have to ask her, but you must promise to be gentle and not hurt her."

I looked into his big dark brown eyes, "Yes!" He kissed me softly but passionately. He lifted me effortlessly and put me on my hands and knees. I felt his hands part my ass and his tongue lick my asshole. A gentle finger worked its way into my hole. It felt like it was covered with a lubrication of some sort. A second finger joined the first. They plunged easily into my bowels. More lube and a third finger slipped in and out. I liked it.

I felt the head of his cock pressed against my little rosebud. I relaxed and felt it pop inside, only the bulbous black head was inside. He slowly thrust inward and a bit more of his cock slid in. He pulled back and thrust in again, much more went in that time. He began rhythmically but gently thrusting in and out. I liked it. Soon I felt his pubes hit my ass and I tighten up a bit as he pulled out. "Ahugga" he groaned, "So damned sweet, this is the sweetest ass in the whole world."

He picked up the speed and strength of his thrusts. He was pounding into me hard now, there was no pain, only a growing sense of great pleasure. I could feel my cock constantly dribbling fluid. Waves of enjoyment swept through my body. The waves grew in intensity until in a great crash I felt my whole body explode with extreme bliss and joy. I know I screamed and yelled in my happiness. Boy, I really liked that."

He pulled out and I rolled on my back. Soft lips kissed mine and warm tears dropped on my face...Jane! I kissed her back. I looked up at a smiling Jason, he said, "Girl, that was awesome, I can't remember any better than that. Anytime little girl, anytime!"

"How about in five minutes?"

He roared with laughter, "No sweet baby girl, you are going to be very sore tomorrow as it is. We can do it again in a couple of days, each time it will get easier and better."

Jane thanked him and he left. She giggled. I asked what was so funny. She laughed, "You should see his cum running out of your asshole, girl. There is plenty for facials for both of us, do you want one. I nodded, "Yes, please." She scooped up some of his warm cum and rubbed it carefully over my face with her finger tips, around my eyes, across my forehead and cheeks until my face was completely covered. Then she did herself. She put a cupped hand to my lips and said, "Do you want to taste his seed, his black cum?"

"Yes, I do!" She poured a glob in my open mouth. I liked it!

I never tried Jason again but Jane and I each tried every stud in Maddie's stable during the next couple of months. I became very fond of black cock, I found them to be wonderful lovers, kind and eager to please. I would not have another black man for many, many, years.

Jane ran in our room. She showed me a letter addressed to me! I opened it and quickly read it, I was appointed to be a County Judge in Small Claims and/or Traffic Court for the period of one week. It gave the dates which were about two weeks away. I glanced back at the name. It was addressed to Miss Joan M. Murphy. I looked at Jane, "What do you know about this?"

She giggled, "I was at my attorney's office a few weeks ago and saw an announcement for teenage students wanting to get an insight into our legal system. I entered your name."