In Memorium...Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her, "What do I have to do?"

"Honey, I don't exactly know but we will call the Court House and find out."

We discovered that my decisions would be legal and binding. Only cases where all parties agree to abide by my findings were to be before me. At present I had a docket of twenty-five cases to try.

I looked at Jane. "What will I wear?"

She smiled, "The gunmetal grey pinstriped suit, The Navy suit, and the beige, shirt-waist dress will do very nicely, Sweetie."

"Oh yes, I'll wear the grey suit with a frilly white blouse, my black patent leather pumps, my black cloche hat with the black half veil. I have the black purse, my black kidskin gloves, and the brief case from school. It'll be such fun."

Jane grinned, "Girl, you will knock them dead in that outfit. I have to see this!"

When I reported to the Court House the first day the bailiffs all stared at me until I told them who I was and one of the court clerks rushed out to greet me. She looked me up and down and smiled, "We were expecting a girl in bobby socks and a poodle skirt. You look great." She took me to a judge's chambers and introduced me to an older man. He was the head judge and he briefed me on the procedures. He said that if I had a question the court clerk usually knew the answer. If not I should recess the court and get the answer before proceeding. A clerk brought me my judicial robes. She helped me put it on. She adjusted the collar so that the frothy lace collar of my blouse was outside the neck of the gown.

I left my jacket, gloves and hat in the chambers. The clerk led me to the courtroom. She cracked the door and said something to someone inside. I heard the announcement, "All rise." And then I heard the name of the court and the bailiff said, "Judge Joan Murphy presiding." I liked it.

The first cases were traffic court. The first several cases I had my best stern face on. Two out of the three pled guilty which made it easy on me. I had a guide for sentencing and used it. I used my own judgment as to the severity of the sentence within the guidelines. I was reading the case file when the next case was announced. The plaintiff was a Jason Brown, he was accused of a hit and run accident with a parked car. I looked up and standing before me was our Jason. I listened as the prosecutor explained the case. I listened carefully, I looked at the calendar on my desk. I figured back, the date was the night Jane and I were with him. The time was right too, he couldn't be guilty. When the prosecutor was finished I asked Mr. Brown to give his side of the story. He said he was busy that night and had loaned his car to a friend.

I looked at the file again, "Mr. Brown, I see here that you have several prior cases involving DUIs. Where you intoxicated on the night in question?"

"No Ma'am Your Honor, I quit drinking over a year ago, I haven't had a drop since then." I sat for several moments and thought about the case, I knew he was not guilty. I asked the prosecutor, "Was Mr. Brown identified by witnesses as being present at the scene of the accident?"

"No Your Honor, he was not identified as being at the scene of the crime."

"In that case I find for the defendant, 'Not guilty', case dismissed." I glanced up and saw Aunt Jane smiling at me, she gave me a thumbs up. I noticed the courtroom was getting very crowded. It was packed with visitors.

We adjourned for lunch and I shared a couple of sandwiches Maddie made for me with the Chief Judge. He said I was doing great. The afternoon flew by with several interesting cases that I thought I handled well. I was tired when we got home and took a nap after we changed clothes. We had an early dinner and were sipping an aperitif afterwards when Maddie rushed in, "Miz Jane, Miz Joanie, look at the evening paper."

On the front page was a picture of me in my robes pointing a finger at someone and looking quite stern. The headline read, 'Beautiful Teen Judge Reads Riot Act to Drunk Driver.' The text of the story said I had been an extremely effective Judge with no nonsense and no errors. "This beautiful little Lady put on a show that soon garnered a crowd of seasoned courthouse regulars. It is the opinion of this reporter that if this is an example of our new crop of young Ladies we are indeed in good hands. Miss Murphy is a great credit to our community with her beauty, understanding, and intelligence."

Jane smiled, "that will make a nice addition to your scrap book but will take a skillful person to explain it.

The rest of the week was about the same except that the crowds of spectators twice resulted in moving to a larger courtroom. I liked it.

The last day a very pretty reporter with a camera man stopped me and asked I would pose for a picture. I agreed. I was wearing the grey outfit again. She looked at me, "That suit is wonderful. It has to be the latest in fashion; the padded shoulders and slim waist with a pencil skirt are pure Paris. The ensemble, the hat, shoes, purse and even the gloves go perfectly with the suit. Can you tell me where you bought it?"

"Yes, it was purchased in New York several weeks ago. My Aunt and I went there on a shopping trip for our fall things."

"Miss Murphy, I hope I don't embarrass you, but I don't believe I have ever seen a teen-aged girl with your poise, graciousness, beauty, and sense of style. You could be a high fashion model anywhere."

"Thank you Ma'am, I owe any poise, or beauty I may have to my wonderful Aunt Jane. She is my mentor in all things feminine. Here she is now!"

Jane smiled at the reporter, "Hi, Patsy, how are you, I see you have found my sweet niece Joan."

Patsy laughed, "I should have known you had something to do with it, no one can come close to you in a sense of Style and Fashion."

The big Rolls silently glided up beside us. Jessup held the door, Jane and I excused ourselves and entered the car. When they were on the road, Jane turned to me, "Girl we have a problem. Patsy has known me since grade school. She knows your family too. I know she will figure out who you are pretty soon. I must call her tonight and invite her for dinner."

Sunday night the three of us had a delightful dinner. After dinner we retired to Jane's rooms and sat sipping an excellent after dinner brandy. Jane smiled at Patsy and said, "Well Dear, have you figured it out yet?"

"I think so but I can't believe my answer." She said looking at me.

Jane calmly said, "Believe it! Now that you know, what are you going to do about it?"

"That is a dilemma. It is a wonderful story. No one has been hurt. Many people have been fooled, but really no harm has been done." She turned and looked directly at me, "What do you plan to do with your life?"

I told her truthfully of my plans and aspirations for the Naval Academy.

She said, "Has this dressing as a girl changed your sexual orientation?"

"To be honest, it has. I don't know how it works but my desires lean heavily toward the way I am dressed. I really become Joan. Aunt Jane and I have primarily a heterosexual relationship. When I am dressed like I am now we make love as lesbians. We are both aware that Joan is about to disappear. I am growing very rapidly now and my Doctors tell us I will reach a bit over six feet tall and weigh over 180 pounds unless I take drastic actions that could seriously shorten my life. I believe I can be totally happy as a heterosexual male. Aunt Jane will be a large part of that life, I can not conceive of a life without her in it in a major way."

Patsy looked at me, then looked at Jane, "Is that the way you feel too?"

Jane smiled and looked at me. "I adore my sweet little Joanie. She is the apple of my eye, but I never forget who she really is. Johnny is my soul mate, my lover and my best friend. We share our every thought. I know what he is thinking most of the time." She looked at me and giggled, "Its easy, 99 percent of the time its sex."

"We have been lovers for over a year now, this man, that is what he really is, is the most sexually advanced person I have ever met of any age. He has had sex with professional escorts who say they have never had a girl who pleases them more. As a guy he pleases me enough that I never require another lover. As you know, for me that is saying a lot."

"You with one lover? I don't believe it."

"Its true, he is my man. I need him but I need no other. He owns me completely."

Patsy looked at me. "Is that true? You own her?"

"No! We own each other. We are forever bonded. I know she loves me and I know she has very high sexual needs. I will never stop her from filling those needs if I am not available to service her."

Patsy looked at each of us and then remarked,
"The love between the two of you is quite evident. I am in awe of the obvious strength of your love for each other. I have a proposition for you, I want to have sex with John and Joan each tonight. In exchange all the information on John/Joan will be destroyed and totally forgotten." She looked at Jane, "Do I have a deal?"

Jane appraised her coolly, "What happens if we don't agree?"

Patsy looked at her feet, then looked at me, "The same thing. I can't hurt that many people just to sell a few papers."

Jane looked at me, I nodded my head very slightly. Jane giggled, "Patsy, you have a deal on one condition, I must be with both of them all the time."

"Deal, girl. I feel much better now that I don't even have to think about that anymore."

I looked at both of them and said I would be back in 5 or 6 minutes. I hurried to the secrete dressing room. I changed to a sexy black corset Jane bought me in New York. It fastened down the front once the laces in back were adjusted. It had four garter straps on each stocking. I left the black panties and stockings on, refastening the garters I changed to a long blond wig and put more make-up on. I stepped into a pair of black slippers with 4 inch heels and marabou on the instep. A sheer black negligee finished the slutty look. As I returned I saw Jane and Patsy kissing and stopped to watch. Their hands were all over each other.

I said, "Hello girls." as I swayed into the room and struck a sexy pose. They broke apart and stared at me. Patsy's blouse was open and her white bra was pulled below her nice breasts. I waggled my finger at Jane, "Naughty girl, you started without me. Shame on you!" Pat pulled away and looked at me as I stood before her, She reached out and put her hand under one of my breasts and lifted it. She stepped closer and slipped a hand between my legs, she rubbed in and out with upward pressure. I whispered, "Oooo! That feels good sweetiepie, let me feel YOUR pussy"

Patsy stepped back and smiled at Jane, "Got ya girl! I'll eat your pussy until you come if this is a man. She is pure sweet young female."

Jane smiled, "No you eat her until she cums if she is a man. OK?"

"OK, Deal."

I helped Jane undress Patsy and feasted on her perky tits while Jane lowered her skirt and panties. I didn't wait, I slipped my hand between her legs and a finger in her wet slit. I curved my finger upward and found her little rough place and caressed it with my finger tip. Patsy moaned and pulled my face to hers for a hot kiss. I liked it. Patsy pulled me to the bed while we kissed. She landed on her back and I attacked her. I licked her breasts, moving and sucking on first one then the other, I quickly slipped down between her legs thrusting them wide apart.

My mouth slurped up all the fluids I found there. Her pussy lips were unusual with long lips hanging several inches below her pussy. I sucked them way into my mouth, Pat moaned loudly, she liked it. I felt some one pulling my panties down. I lifted to make it easier. My gaff was pulled off too and within a second my cock and balls were hanging free. Well, that's wrong, they weren't hanging, my balls were tight against my cock on either side and it was pressing against my tummy.

I pulled back from Patsy and stood by her head, she blinked her eyes then abruptly sat up. She looked at my equipment then looked at me. "How in the Hell did you do that? One minute I am rubbing a pussy and the next minute you have a big cock!" She looked at Jane who had both hands over her mouth trying to stifle a laugh. "OK, Janie you win. Damn he is good, He really had me convinced he is a female. He really does become a girl doesn't he."

"Yes dear, he is the best I have ever seen. Like I told him in New York, it would take a medical exam to convince most people he is not a real girl."

We ended up in my first threesome. I liked it.

I had the highest score in our area on the competitive exam. I was offered and accepted an appointment to the Naval Academy. I would report the next spring in June. That gave Jane and I six months of pure bliss before I had to go. We fucked like rabbits many times a day. One day a week we had what we called 'Stud Night' when we shared one of Maddie's studs. I was strictly in the male mode and never cross dressed again.

I was nearing six feet tall and none of the clothes would fit anyway. I worked out to get on shape for Plebe year at Navy. My chest and shoulders filled out too. Jane called me 'Superstud' when she was teasing me. I knew I did look damned good now. She was very proud to be on my arm now. She could still look like a Co-ed when we went out. She was now tiny beside me because I was over a foot taller than she was. When we had one of our very rare disagreements I would just pick her up and carry her to our bed and fuck her until she was quiet. I liked it."

Plebe year was a pain in the ass. Jane rented a small appartment just outside the gate to the Academy and any time I could get out for a second we were fucking. Christmas was wonderful. The second year I visited her almost every day. She was always there for me, we slept in our bed on the farm. Christmas vacation was a dream again. Jane went to every Dance or sporting event with me. My junior or Second Class Year was rough on me academically. My fragmented education caught up with me. I understood all the technical courses and could set up the required equations needed to solve the problems. My basic math was not good. I was very slow with simple math, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing did me in. I was just too slow. If I hurried I made mistakes. I didn't like that. I took a mid-term exam in Fluid Mechanics and scored a 2.49 on the test. 2.5 was passing. They gave me a re-exam and I scored a 2.49 again. I was flunking out, I was offered two options. One, I could repeat my junior year. Second, I could report to Flight training in Pensacola, Florida in a month as an Aviation Cadet.

Jane and I discussed it and we opted for Flight Training. I had learned to fly at Jane's farm from her pilot. I possessed a Private Pilots license. We went to Pensacola two weeks early and found a little apartment near the base.

The first three months were like plebe year again and Jane spent most of her time on the farm. I never knew if she used Maddie's studs or not, I didn't ask. She was back and we were together every night until I completed Basic Training and was transferred to Naval Air Station, Beeville, Texas for Advanced Training and the transition to Jet aircraft.

The Day I checked in Jane picked me up and took me to her new apartment. We fucked like bunnies. I liked it. I was able to spend a lot of time with her. I asked her to marry me. She cried for hours. She said it was not possible for several reasons she never told me. She said we didn't need to be married. She said I never needed to worry about money or my future because when she would take care of me and when she died everything went to me.

I told her that didn't solve my problem. I loved her and wanted her with me. She responded she was with me more than any wife could afford to be when I was being moved around all the time. I was due to graduate and get my wings in November and Jane returned to Maryland on the first. The weather turned bad and all the classes fell behind their schedules. I called Jane every evening, she had nothing unusual to report. In mid December we were flying long hours and on weekends trying to get caught up. Jane was often unable to come to the phone when I called. I cried a lot. On December 21 I had completed the syllabus but lacked three hour of flight time to have the hours required to graduate. Many of my class had their commissions and departed. I got my commission as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Marine Corps and my wings the next day and set out in my new Chevy convertible for Maryland and Christmas with Jane. I drove straight through from Beeville, Texas to Annapolis, Maryland. It was two in the morning Christmas day when I pulled into the farm. I had keys to the doors and let myself in. I slipped up to our rooms and entered the bed room. Jane was asleep, she looked beautiful, but there was another man in the bed with her. I could see her closet door was open, half of the closet contained a man's clothes. I glanced in the bathroom and saw his shaving gear. I removed the wedding ring Jane had given me and slipped it gently on the man's little finger. I headed for the Marine Corps base at Cherry Point, North Carolina. I checked in twenty Days early.

When I was settled in I received a pack of letters from Jane, I burned them unopened. I was assigned to a Training Squadron and was taught how to fly the Marine Corps way. I had been trained by the Navy as a fighter pilot. Our mission in the Corps was a little different. In the Navy a pilot was a pilot. In the Corps every man was a rifleman. The job of a pilot was to support the rifleman. Our main mission was generally close air support. We were trained to drop bombs and strafe targets very close to our men on the ground.

We spent some time on fighter tactics but close Air Support was our game. Close was the key word. It was a feather in your cap if the grunts on the ground reported that you were eyeball to eyeball with the enemy. Grass stains and branches stuck in the belly of the plane were not unusual. We flew many training missions that simulated attacks on targets 200 or 300 miles away. The flight to the target was flown at what was called 'terrain plus 50', meaning we were supposed to fly and navigate while flying at 400 miles an hour only 50 feet above the ground. Actually we rarely got that high. We spend a lot of time below tree top levels. We would attack the target and leave at the same levels but by a different route. It was exciting. I shut Jane out of my mind. I later learned that Jane had spies who reported every move I made.

I met a nice attractive Lady Marine Officer and we dated for a while. I grew very fond of her but never felt anything like I had with Jane. She was a very enthusiastic lover but was not very experienced. She was good for me and we decided to marry. I wanted children and I knew she would be a wonderful mother. She was physically a strong woman. She was 5' 7" and weighed 130 pounds. She was of Swedish decent and her name was Helga. We were married at my parents Quarters in Norfolk , Virginia where Dad was in command of the Atlantic Fleet as a Rear Admiral. He had been selected for promotion to Vice Admiral. (Two stars to three stars.)

Before we got married I was due to be transferred to other duty. I had been assured I would spend the next 18 months in Cherry Point as a Photo pilot flying unarmed camera planes. I took 30 days leave and we had a very nice honeymoon. When we returned to Cherry Point I was informed of a change to my orders, I was going to Japan for 18 months, no dependents allowed.

I didn't like it. After two months in Japan I figured out when it was evening at Helga's home and called on the base Radio Club's radiophone. He mother answered the phone and said Helga was spending the night with Cris. I remembered Helga telling me about her old boyfriend, Cris. I was a bit pissed off and it was months before I even answered her letters. She maintained she was true to me and she and Christene Lundgren went out together.