All Comments on 'In My Beginning Is My End'

by steamer5139

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it wws nice

you had a great concept, the making of a great story... but you described too many thing that had nothing to do with anything. it was like you had a miminmal amount of words you had to use. And I lost interest.... was that a novel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beg to differ...

Your storytelling is so rich and dense, characters so well drawn how could anyone not like this for its literary merits alone? You have a gift, a gift that transcends mere "stroke." I am pleased to see that someone else out there is pushing the bounds of erotica by truly embodying the therm "Lit"erotica. Well done, very well done! And I am NOT a huge fan of Incest stories, yet you still hooked me.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Interesting!

Well, after reading this I have to say: The son knew what he wanted whether it was a dream or in reality. Quite descriptive and vivid writing! Good Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep writing, you are a rare talent

Well this goes to the credit of your talent in producing literature that I started with the lusty urge to read incest but soon forgot the reason why I was reading this excellent piece of writing. The flow and choice of words backed by your scholarly knowledge, you are one obviously well educated person it seems, changed my mood into enjoying a serous piece of writing and I did not regret one bit for changing my aim....I loved every bit of what you wrote...I dont think this forum should be the platform for you to pour your talent out...write something more serious, global, universal, you can make it to Amazon ....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Metta sisko ja minä nussimme sukurutsassa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous