All Comments on 'In Northern Hands Ch. 03'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
A Really good story

I really like this story. Raven learns fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Most interesting.

I find the idea of Raven giving in and accepting slavery so fast unbelievable. It's just too fast. But I did enjoy the story. Thank you for writing it.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 10 years ago
The Battle of The Sexes

In Northern Hands and its companion A Soldier's Story present an interesting perspective on the Battle of the Sexes. The erotic elements compliment the essential sexual conflict. In "real life combat" it's a soldier' duty to attempt escape and resist but in the battle of the sexes, the prisoners settle into their new role as paramour of the captor.

MtannerMtannerover 9 years ago

I see that you still have stories being posted, but I would like to know if you have any plans to continue or finish this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The only inconsistencies in the greater series are the occasional typos. Or in other words, this is very well thought out stuff! Please continue this futuristic version of the American civil war.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liked both sides!

I liked both sides told...... Though I as sad to see each series be so short.

Lostboy

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Some Interesting Ramifications

Side-by-side matriarchy and patriarchy, each spends their time capturing and enslaving citizens from the other side and using them for breeding. So every Patriarchy boy's mother is a captured slave and every Matriarchy girl's father is a captured slave.

This reproductive scheme has some interesting ramifications. For example, suppose Joe, living in the patriarchy, has a son who is captured and used for breeding by the matriarchy. Inevitably, some of those daughters will be captured by the patriarchy and Joe may encounter his enslaved granddaughters. Or enslaved nieces.

Another example: Suppose Marsha is captured, used for breeding, and then repatriated in a prisoner exchange. At some point, she may encounter one of her sons who is a captured slave.

Would these family connections be discovered? I think that routine genetic testing would guarantee it. Would this information become public knowledge? I think it's possible. "Oh hi Joe, thanks for inviting me to your party. This is my slave Bouncy-Tits, she's your granddaughter. Want to watch her dance naked?" "Oh hi, Marsha, lovely day for a tea party. Like my new slave? He's your son. Look at the size of his equipment. I bet he gets that from his father. Bring back any memories?" "Hey Carl, remember that hot little brunette that we gang-banged at the poker game last night? I just found out she's your niece, what do you think of that?"

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999about 4 years ago
What Happens Now?

This series is very engaging, but incomplete. How does Raven do in escort school. It is easy enough for her to be beautiful compared with other slave girls, but in es, she will be competing with the very "best of the best". "10's" all around.

What happens after she graduates. Does she remain with Bishop or is she sold elsewhere. Can she even purchase her freedom, and would she even WANT to?

There is a LOT of story remaining. I hope that this saga continues...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous