In Paradise Ch. 02

Story Info
Reality or Fantasy, Raspberries or Cologne?
3.5k words
4.38
15.3k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashes1990
Ashes1990
33 Followers

He rode her like a stallion rides the earth, feeling it beneath his hooves as the smell of grass piping threw the air danced to a beat of fire through his nostrils as he panted for the energy to continue. Through her, he felt like a once captured steed set free through an open valley. He might as well have been, his long slick shaft pumping in and out of her continuously as she set free an eternal descant. Her voice pitching as the fever he set through her grew. He enjoyed the sound of her pleasure as he thoroughly took her, burying her back into the sea of soft linens, the same soft sheets she'd clutch between her fingers when brought to another orgasm. She felt one approaching, like a seed in her core that he had firmly planted, it began to grow and ripen until it eventually tore through her like hot shark infested waves would the sea.

He was almost there, as he gripped her waist almost digging his fingers into her mid rift. His grunts became more audible as her screams began to simmer once more. 'Incite her', were his thoughts, 'inflame her, bring her over the edge as many times as possible before I finally go along with her' was his mission. He almost spent when he looked at her hooded gaze, her eyes revealing immense passion.

"De... Ahhhhhhh!" was all she could manage before her orgasm claimed her voice. He could feel it as her walls tugged at him begging him to fill her up, and he did, ending it with a final thrust.

As he bent to claim her mouth with his own, she sat up shortening the distance. Their lips intertwined fueling the fires of fervor between them. With the push of her hand she had him on his back as she straddled him, grinding against his spent member. With a lick and a bite of her lips be began to rise again. She guided his member to her wet sleek path, and resting the palms of her hands on his toned bronzed abs she slowly began to rock her hips back and forth in slight circular motions. She sped up as he tapped her ass, enjoying the sound it made as it resonated through the condo.

He drew his knees in, grabbing her at the waist and met her thrusts more aggressively than she could give them. He gripped her where their laps met, her breasts swaying and bouncing at every mind blowing act of penetration. Eventually she gave up trying to keep up with him and fell to his chest as he continued to saunter in and out of her. He loved the feel of her chest as it moved when it met his, the way her arms rested on top of him and her hands and fingers wrapped in the tendrils of his blonde half curls. He adored the contrast of their colors and how they had come together to form one body. But what he loved most of all was the way she felt on the inside on the throws of passion, as she'd orgasm, and how her cries would push the limits of his sanity.

He finally came, and wanted to call her name until he realized he had not known. To call her anything other wouldn't have satisfied him. She screamed as her final orgasm took hold of her, an enchanting spell that could give rise to any man. Panting in his ears she whispered

"Dylan" was the name that rode on her breath as his eyes widened. "I love you."

Tent.

His eyes slowly opened and he stared at it, recollecting past events.

Dream.

"Right" he said as he lifted the thin layer of sheets from his body. He lazily dragged his feet over to the bathroom as he scratched himself in places the public might find offensive. His boxers fell to the floor as he stepped into the shower letting the cool ringlets of water ride his body in an effort to calm him.

'Dead kittens, pigeon guts, splattered brains' he thought as his head went back, his right hand propping him up against the shower wall. He looked up at the ceiling and then down at his swollen member. 'Still dreaming of her?' he asked it. He leaned forward, his head directly under the shower's nozzle as he took his index finger and dragged it from tip to shaft.

'I wonder how she'd do it' he'd thought as he willed his mind to replace the callous of his hands with the feel of her soft skin. Imagining the topaz of her hands wrapped around him as she jerked away, as he jerked away. Her hazel and cinnamon mix doe eyes looking up at him as her lips would part slightly from desire. How she'd kiss his head, the softness of her lips, and the moment when she'd begin to take him in. Enveloping the mass of his erection in a sea of

"DEXTER!" came her shrilly voice. Never in his life has he ever seen a woman that attractive and never had a thought of how'd they'd be in bed.

Jennifer Harding was a 6 foot leggy brunette with the body of a porn star, however that was far from her occupation; not that it had ever been offered as a career choice. She was Dexter's publicist and a mighty damn good one at that. Her lengthy frame came through the front door without a knock or announcement.

"I have your schedule for filming next week right here" she said as she began to climb the stairs. She was a force to be reckoned with she was. Always spoke her mind and never really gave a damn about privacy however, she'd know when she'd reach the borderline and would always stop a whopping three millimeters before it. She heard the sounds of the shower as they slowly came to a halt. What she had not heard was Dexter's sigh of frustration as he heard her footsteps near.

He had not strived for the few simple moments that it would have taken for him to gain release; he simply cast the thought to hell and quickly began to dry off.

She stepped to his open room door and saw movement in the bathroom. She gave a smirk and turned around with the clip board held to the height of her head, standing at the three millimeter mark.

Dexter walked from the bathroom, re-sheathed in boxers grabbing a pair of Levi's from his drawer. He slid them on, zipping and buttoning as he approached her. With his index finger and thumb, he gently tugged at the clipboard at her right as he leaned to whisper in her left ear.

"You know you could have just left it on the table and left."

"I could have just left it on the table and left but what is the joy in that when I can frustrate you and stop whatever it was you were doing in the shower."

"So I'm not allowed to shower anymore?"

"Shower, sure." She said. "I'll pretend that that's what you were doing."

He leaned back into his personal space as she spun around staring at him as he analyzed the schedule. He had wondered how she had known his intentions of masturbating, 'she has the room bugged?' he thought. Although he shook the notion far from his mind it wasn't so farfetched. They both knew that he would soon grow tired of her façade of dominance, and she'd be out the door. As a matter of fact, he has been tired of her portrayal of power over him for some time; the only thing that kept her here was the fact that she was the best. She could spin a CNNBC headline of him allegedly raping child orphans and using their tears to power dooms day devices into an Emmy. However, the point in time that someone better came along he made a case in point 'she is on her ass in the cold'. It wouldn't be swift revenge though; she'd have another job molding some young actor's career in the headlines in a matter of seconds. Droplets of water fell from his hair to the paper as he looked down on it, not really memorizing or hardly reading, just giving it a glance over. He flicked it to the side to prevent ruining the paper, his chest still damp from the shower.

"You wet me you know?" she commented as he was looking over the last sheet. She looked to her shoulder and dusted at the few droplets of water before they could soak into her navy blue coat suit. She looked back up at bright green eyes, one with a slightly raised brow.

"Oh did I?" he asked. She sighed almost inwardly as she had to admit she gave him that one. She recuperated by pointing out important moments of the next few days.

"You have to be to the dock at 8am and look for Stuart's Cove" she pointed out. She leaned into him and he smelt the raspberries from her hair. Then there was the scent of her perfume dancing about his head. However, he was unaffected. "They are going to be taking us and some crew members to another island half an hour away to shoot a few scenes needed for the movie."

She smelt the scent of cologne from him, the subtle wave that waltzes around the nose instead of hitting you in the face from a distance. However, she was unaffected.

Jennifer Harding and Dexter were point blank unaffected by each other, they were like the way fire and ice communicated. As fire eats away at ices body, the resulting water would begin to try and out its flame. Jen & Dex the media had called it six months ago. It seemed as if it was a dwindling fantasy, however, none that belonged to the parties involved. They were America's sweethearts for sometime although they had never officially dated. It was also surprising, seeing that Jennifer never held a role in any block buster or even menial films. They just seemed to fit together. Media members and heads alike simply waited for an official statement so that they could stop using the word "allegedly", the get out of jail free card in the media which allows reporters to accuse celebrities without really accusing them, also giving no rights for law suit to a certain extent for slander.

Six months ago they sat in the boardroom of his agent's main office building, Vince Vanderpool, was the man who believed he was solely responsible for the Dexter Empire. Apparently, Dexter's acting had nothing to do with it, neither the fact that he hadn't let anyone know his real name since 5th grade. It was on record though, social security, life and health insurance, official documents and so on and so forth. However the great miracle that this information had not been leaked for cash for so long is due to the publicity handling of Jennifer Harding. No one knew exactly what she had done; a lot of it was thought to have been illegal. The only thing that was known for sure was that there were rumors whose source was unverifiable, of the outcomes of the person who leaked this information. The extent of the exaggeration and distortion of the original message was vast however; it worked effectively with minimal backlash. The fact that she was half of America's Sweethearts had nothing to do with the reason she was present in the meeting. Real reason being was that she was just damn good, proven it on several occasions also. Told agents what to do, they didn't do it and it caused quite a stir. A fire, for a lack of better words, she has always successfully extinguished. However, what had her in a cast was Charles Frothingham. He was what stood between her and head publicist for the Dexter empire. As soon as she's able to kick his feet from under him, he'll be on the ground she'd thought.

"The Jen and Dex issue" started Vince. He looked at Jennifer, Charles, Dexter and a few others in the room, just the subordinates who proved useful from time to time when troubleshooting. "We could lose the free publicity tidal wave. We need something to prolong it. Go."

"Ride it out"

"A public address is long overdue" Vince retorted.

"Admit to it being false" said a desperate one.

"Are you a mad man!" exclaimed Charles. "That sort of thing is for the A-listers" He looked Dexter in the eye as he held out a hand. "No offense Dex" he said as Dexter nonchalantly shrugged. "He's sporting a good B+ but he still needs that %1 to push him over to the A-list. I think this is our extra credit boys and girls. The problem is which way to go? We take the romance with his publicist theme the flame can be out in a matter of moments if we're not careful. It's still astonishing the hype has lasted this long. Plus, we lose when the break-up hits if we don't play that right either. Not to mention the publicity that can come from supposed couplings of movie co-stars will be lost. If we negate this we can lose Dexter's fan base, females between the ages of 16 and 35."

"35" Jennifer scoffed under her breath. That bastard, I do not look 35 she thought. Whether it was an intentional remark or not she took offense and she was ready to attack.

"I'm pretty sure anyone with an undergraduate Marketing degree could have figured that much out Charles" said Jennifer as she leaned closer to the desk. She took her pen between two fingers and began to roll it between her thumb and index fingers of both hands as her elbows were propped to the table, trying her hardest to stifle the sound of her grinding teeth. Charles fiddled his pen in one hand as he leaned back in his chair, tapping the arm rest with the other. His legs were crossed as he slightly swiveled to and fro.

"Although that is the case Jennifer" started Charles. "I wanted that out of the way to avoid solutions like..."

"Make it a fact" said an eager one. It was rather sad, she hadn't been paying attention and wanted to be the hero of the boardroom. She had imagined herself as the one to say something clever, Vince would point at her with a wink and a gun rolling out the word 'genius' with a shine to his teeth. Charles would divulge just the slightest British accent when he said 'brilliant', while Jennifer would fold her arms and sit back in her seat with a 'difficult to place' pride as she'd say 'excellent kid'. That clearly wasn't the case.

"See like that" said Charles as he used his pen for a moment to point at the girl. A few held their hand to their mouths for barely a second to smile and things were serious again. The girl never made a comment afterwards.

"Hell no to that one" added Dexter. He hadn't cared much for the meeting, in fact hardly anything in life he hardly cared for except for one person in his past who even he hardly tries to remember. The pang his heart would feel wasn't worth it. No he hadn't cared; he just had a slight repugnance for Jennifer. Something about her being the dominant one just irked his soul. He scoffed as it came to mind, even the media made her dominant putting her name first and she's only the publicist!

"The publicist" he muttered under his breath. She hadn't looked at him but felt his indifference and smirked. It wasn't the fact that she was dominant that peeved him, it was the fact that this dominance was over him. The farther she moved up the ladder, the control she seemed to have over him increased, like influence over which clubs he should go to and whom exactly to talk to. He hadn't been that type of person in life to judge a book by its cover, mostly because he had that nonchalant, 'I don't really give a damn' attitude about aspects of life. Although his mind never dwindled on the subject, he suspected that the fact that he made it so far in life with this attitude had to be the result of near perfect genealogy. If he hadn't been attractive he'd still be just as happy, maybe even more so as the slob big bellied unaccomplished high school undergraduate. Maybe he would have had the opportunity to drop out of college if no one gave a damn. However, the girls at the high school reunion wouldn't be revealing high beamed teeth leaving their 'oh so successful husbands' asking for autographs. It's one of the things he saw as a characteristic of all woman, and in others it was just dormant, a recessive gene. This was the tendency to always look for something better even though they already had something in their grasps. He was thankful for the ability to switch, although he still had a preference for women, it came in handy when the flocks of them were ready to crucify him with the nails of scandal.

"I think that..." Jennifer started. In her heart of hearts she was only suggesting the action because the thought of it made Dexter furious. "... We should make it a fact."

The intern that suggested it first made short head movements from left to right looking at everyone puzzled as if she hadn't suggested it less than 5 minutes ago.

"What?" asked Dexter indignantly he was calm but fury made him want to stand up and bark mercilessly at the boardroom. "Come again."

"Yes please do" said Charles.

"To deny allegations of it could not only turn down free publicity but also shoot our target demographics in the heart." She started. "But to blindly go along with it could cause a problem because he loses any chances with being paired with Sophia Stone in the upcoming movie in the next 6 months completely voiding a big publicity blitz for the upcoming movie and forfeiting the chances to make the A-list"

Charles sat up with his seat trying to play down his curiosity as Jennifer continued.

"So?" asked Vince.

"So" continued Jennifer as she looked in the faces of almost everyone in the room. Her eyes landed on Dexter when she said it, trying her hardest not to place a grin on her face afterwards.

"Let me break up with him." She said. "He becomes the suffering hunk of a star and many women wouldn't mind taking my place. He's not doing the shooting so he gets the pity, we have a relatively consequence free publicity wave for at least 3 months and as it dies down, Dexter allegedly dating A-listed Sophia Stone in their movie together Along the Pink Sand will bring him to new heights and close to cement his position in the A-List if he doesn't do anything to mess it up of course"

Dexter smirked as he swung in his chair a bit, doing what he did mostly to disguise insurmountable amounts of rage. He knew she had suggested it specifically to piss him off but he'd plan a trip to hell first before he would slip up and let her know she got to him. She shifted her glasses with her middle finger.

"So what do you think?" she aimed the question at everyone but Dexter knew it was intended for him specifically.

"I think..." started Charles.

"That we should go along with it" continued Dexter. "It sounds well thought out and if you're able to fine tune the story to tell the press then I'm all for it. Vince"

Everyone was taken aback for about 3 seconds before they all started agreeing, including Jennifer. She had thought she had pressed his buttons this time. She knew that Dexter hadn't the slightest inkling of benevolence for her but it's not the reason she vowed to piss him off in any way she can. It was not because, although deep down she truly believed that Dexter was an anti-feminist. Nor had it anything to do with attraction. Her reason was simply because she loved to make her employers helpless. They had all the power in the world to get rid of her and ruin her, but with her obvious talents they were all for not.

She began consulting with Charles when the meeting was dismissed watching him leave with an almost enchanting smile. However, she was unaffected. He watched her as she dismissed him from her mind with a whip of her hair and a sway of her hips however, he was unaffected. They were just as unaffected by one another as they are presently, Jennifer indicating the last of the mandatory points on the filming schedule. Six months later, while the media eats up the last of the Jen and Dex story, not knowing the allegations they will be fed about Dexter and Sophia.

"You got that tough stuff?" asked Jennifer.

"Yup" said Dexter as he shut the door in her face. She smiled as she took her leave.

Ashes1990
Ashes1990
33 Followers