In Public Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn my head and look directly into the young face of the waiter, my arousal evident in my bright eyes. In and out I feel the hard cold glass moving inside me, the waiter still hasn’t said any thing so you flick the edge of my top aside and grab hold of a nipple twisting it cruelly as you ram that bottle into me deeply with one powerful thrust.

My own eyes still locked with that of the boy/man would burn him to ash if my piercing look got any hotter.

“Yes Sir” the waiter replies eagerly as his cock grows visibly in front of us, you pull the bottle all the way out of me and swirl its contents around once again. My white cream stains the bottle both inside and out.

You pour the remainder of the wine into the glass sitting in front of me. “Your wine my dear” you say calmly as I look into the glass your holding out to me. The wine and me mixing together as you swirl it around.

I sip it slowly as I continue to gaze boldly almost laughingly into the youths astonished eyes… “I suggest you find somewhere, where the three of us can be private, when you have, please return to us…”

My cunt drips onto the back of my skirt as the boy man turns to walk away. I turn back to you slightly embarrassed but highly aroused, I open my mouth to say something to you, my uncertainty evident. You push the glass back into my hand and suggest that I drink.

Thoughts swirl around in my mind as we sit in silence awaiting the waiters return. Im not sure what to think as I know that you disapprove of sharing me with other men. I hope you know what you are doing. Im not concerned for my feelings at all but yours I am. I know that you cant handle seeing me pleasured by other men, and I begin to worry as the waiter strolls across the room with a grin a mile wide on his young face.

We follow the youth through several doors that lead into a room containing lounges and side tables at one end and a rather long table and chairs at the other.

You steer us towards the lounges. When we are all standing in front of the lounges you tell me to remove my clothes, hesitantly I do so, you stroll back over to the door and lock it against unwanted intruders.

When you come back your hands roam all over my body, you stand behind me and lift my breast by cupping them, you drop them only to pick them up by the nipples again. Your hands travel over my body down to my cunt, where I automatically spread my legs wider for you, your hand cups me, reminding me of who owns me, my cunt juice drips into your palm… You turn away from me.

“Pull down your pants boy and sit down” you tell him, he quickly does so. His young cock already standing at attention while he sits back and spreads his arms out over the back of the lounge… lolling back in his arrogance at being chosen for this chore.

You stand in front of him inspecting him like a piece of fungus on a slide, when your satisfied you extend your hand to me and I walk over to you clasping your hand as I look into your eyes to gain some kind of assurance that you are okay with this.

When im at your side you push me in front of him and press on my shoulder. I breath a sigh of relief when I realise you only want me to suck his prick.

I take him in my mouth and begin to suck on his cock, milking it with my lips and tongue imagining it is you that I am sucking on. He tastes different to you and I can not enjoy it as much as I make out that I do.

“Don’t touch her” I hear rasped out as the waiters hands are about to grab at my head.

“Don’t let him cum my slut I don’t want his cum in your mouth” I slow my motions to that of arousal rather then that of ending his pleasure. “Do you want to see her fucked boy, taking a cock in her cunt and being pounded into?”

“Yes” he moans immediately. I continue sucking as I hear furniture being shifted around

“Enough my slut” Immediately I release his cock and turn my attention to you. Still on my knees I look to see a dinning chair in the middle of the lounges “Up” you say and I scramble from my knees to walk towards you.

I stand with my stomach to the back of the chair, you run your hands over my shoulders and down my arms taking my wrists into your hands, you hold them tightly as you force them forward so that im leaning over the back of the chair with my hands braced firmly on the seat.

You kick my legs wide apart and run a strong hand down the centre of my back to my arse. You spread my cheeks wide holding me open to the waiters view. My juice glistens on my cunt in the light. “such a nice wet cunt” you purr whilst you un zip your pants releasing your cock.

Taking both hands you spread me wide again and plunge in deep all the way. “Look at him” you say to me as I turn my head to watch the youth pulling on his cock to your rhythm. Wanking himself hard as you fuck into me.

“Who do you think will cum first” you muse to yourself.

Shit… I think. God I have to hold off. Hold off… hold off… hold off… plays in my mind over and over again as you fuck me the way I like it hard and fast without thought.

hold on… hold on… hold on… hold on… I cry in my head over and over and over, my ability to ignore my body is stretched to the limit my cunt wants to contract around you.

Your growing harder with in me as your restraint is held. Your control amazing, your ability to easily hold off still continues to amaze me.

Hold on… hold on… hold on… I pray over and over… Not to you… but to me… you haven’t given me permission to cum yet.

“Master” I cry out in my need

“I know baby” you say softly, huskily “Not yet my slut” you say louder and harsher, you quicken your pace again I can hear your thighs slapping at my dripping cunt my eyes focused on the boy/man willing him to cum, for I know that you will be the last to do so.

My eyes bore into the waiters forcing my will on his with only my eyes. Finally, finally he cum’s with a shout.

I breath a sigh of relief until you fuck me harder, I can feel your cock on the edge of my womb and you placing your thumb at the opening of my arse and pressing in deeply.

Fuck… fuck… fuck… fuck… fuck… is my new prayer, Holy fuck… my mind screams as my legs shake uncontrollably, my arms struggle not to collapse underneath me, my cunt clenches painfully around your cock. My head is trying to control my bodies reaction, it’s a loosing battle until you say “Now slut, cum Now” and with those sweet words my world explodes into a thousand pieces.

Stars dance in my brain looking like fireworks against the closing blackness. I struggle to regulate my breathing. The ringing in my ears loud as you still fuck into me.

Vaguely i hear a continual moan and wonder if it is coming from me as I cum and cum and cum its almost to much to bare. I feel tears on my checks then mercifully, mercifully I hear your shout of exhilaration and feel your quick jerky movements as you feed your seed into my cunt with several powerful hard thrusts, my own body absorbing you into me with grateful need.

12