All Comments on 'In Sadie's Room'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Real...

So real, I was almost there.<br>

This might be fiction, but the slutty girl seems VERY real.<br>

Wouldn't mind seeing a Part 2, but don't rush it - take your time and get it <i>just right</i>.

tigerjentigerjenover 16 years ago
Ooohhhh so nice n' naughty!

It's been a while since I've checked out any stories, and yours was so nice n' naughty! Oohlala!! I am very pleased that you incorporated safe sex into the story, especially when young ones (age 18-25 at least) are involved. Would love to see a sequel at some point...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sadie's Room

Great story! I think you made both characters seem so real. Very hot story with good descriptions.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77over 16 years ago
Awesome!

As You know, Sirhugs, i'm a fan!! Hot story. i loved it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next time, aww hell no!

She wouldn't have to wait until next time. I would have spread her legs wide and pushed her knees up to her tits and feasted on her soaking pussy. Licking her folds and sucking her damp wispy pubic hair. Relishing in her taste and scent. Working her clit with my tongue until she comes again. Lapping the juices from her wet lips. Then she would get the ultimate treatment. I'de spread her asscheeks wide and suck and lick her dirty little asshole. Plunge my tongue in and out of that tight tangy little hole. Sucking her ringed hole relentlessly. Tasty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous