In Sadie's Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie eased her tongue free and spoke, quietly, "You old guys really do like it kinky."

"I would never ask you to eat something I wouldn't taste."

As I spoke, I kneaded her ass, gently opening her orifices, feeling her juices as they flowed down her thighs and coated my arms.

"Oh, you are nice and hard again already," Sadie cooed as my head rose and rubbed gently against her labia. "I guess I'm going to have to wait to get my pussy eaten."

"I can fuck you right here against the wall," I replied.

"Oh, no," Sadie moaned. "In my room..."

Her lips clamped against mine again, as she used her overlapping elbows to pull my face closer. My cock was painfully pressed between us, rubbing up against her belly rather than entering her gaping wet pussy. I hefted Sadie higher, each of my hands filled with her firm ass. She linked her well toned young calves behind my thighs, our bodies rubbing vigourously together in a pantomime of fucking as we kissed. Sadie's nipples drilled into my chest like diamonds.

"Your cock is so hard again," Sadie panted as my head rubbed roughly against her abdomen, my shaft sliding up and down her soaked pussy lips, my balls slapping against her ass. "But don't fuck me here. I've wanted you to fuck me in 'Sadie's Room' ever since you gave it that label."

"But why not both?" I whispered, lifting Sadie a bit higher and arching my back so that as I lowered her again, my length would slide into her waiting depths, her pussy swallowing my entire cock in a single stroke. I flashed on how great it would feel as her young muscles quickly clamped around my shaft.

"What about a rubber?" Sadie gasped.

She was right of course. Unprotected sex is stupid, and everything that Bart said suggested Sadie was easy. Her eagerness to fuck me confirmed it. These kids hopped beds like rabbits. Sure, I had been celibate long enough to be clean, but who knew what Sadie, sweet as she looked, might have picked up.

"I don't have any," I confessed.

My wood softened as we paused.

"Don't worry, I have some in my packsack," Sadie replied. "So I guess we will wait until we get to Sadie's Room for the fucking."

She poked her tongue out and flicked it playfully across the tip of my nose. This connected directly to the tip of my cock, somehow, as the current flowed out my body, stiffening my member for the excitement ahead.

The door to Sadie's room was just to my right, so I stumbled backwards, overbalancing as I struggled not to drop the lush youngster wrapped around my body, and then side stepped into her room. Soft moonlight was the only illumination as I walked awkwardly to the narrow guest bed under the window, almost tripping over Sadie's packsack.

"Be careful, don't wake Bart up," Sadie giggled as she clung to my shoulders, and then stifled our joy with another tongue twisting kiss. I was sure I nabbed another bit of my earlier offering of sperm out from behind her molar.

My shins bumped the mattress. Sadie jiggled in my grasp, her flesh pressed tightly against my body. The jolt, though slight, signalled her to unlock her knees from behind me so that I could ease her on to her bed. She did keep her arms linked behind my neck, though, drawing my upper body down with her, while she resumed her examination of my tonsils with her tongue.

This left me awkwardly poised above Sadie, my erect cock rubbing her belly. Sadie wriggled beneath me, her hips rotating, and then humping up off of the firm mattress in a good imitation of fucking, her moans growing louder as wetness puddled beneath her. Much longer and I would explode on her tummy, or, if she released me, perhaps I would spray her tits and face. I felt pre cum seeping faster as I pictured drips of goo dangling from that pert little nose. However, I knew that Sadie wanted my hard cock inside her young cunt, that only a good fucking would do. I wondered again if her cunt was still tight, or if she had fucked so many of Bart's chums that she was already stretched out.

Finally, just a moment before my balls were about to release their load, Sadie allowed me to ease the strain on my back. As I straightened and repositioned, I admired how, though her night shirt was bunched around her waist so that those magnificent young tits were now covered, the tenting of her nipples teased me in the moonlight, while her moisture glistened in her exposed wisps of pubic hair.

"You have a beautiful cock," Sadie cooed, reaching up and pumping my girth.

"The condoms are in my packsack," she continued, dragging my tip teasingly across her chest, poking each T shirt covered nipple in turn into my gaping pee slit. The wet points tenting the fabric now glistened in the moonlight to match mine.

"You have great nipples, too," I replied, "but I think the time has come for me to see them naked."

Sadie giggled girlishly, reaching her arms up, like a toddler wanting a boost. She even had her wrists floppy to emphasize the need for me to do the pulling. I grabbed hold and tugged. Sadie surprised me by, instead of coming up to a sitting position to strip, pulling back, dragging me down on top of her. My hard cock brushed through the exposed pubic hair, slipping along her well lubricated slit, almost penetrating her depths without protection.

"Got you," she laughed, lifting her head to peck me on the lips, and then opening wide to tease me with her tongue, stabbing into my mouth, but then breaking the kiss so quickly that it was almost like she never had been there.

While I was distracted by this, Sadie made a swift move, rotating her hips, and continuing my momentum over towards the side away from where I had been standing. Next thing I knew, I was the one lying on the bed, with Sadie straddling my hips. Her long sleep shirt was bunched around her waist. My erect member was sliding along her belly as she bounced on my thighs.

"Just don't come before I get you inside me, old man," Sadie teased. "You owe me a good fucking."

"Good thing I already came in the bathroom, then, I'll last a lot longer this time," I replied, enjoying the sensation of Sadie's soft skin rubbing the underside of my cock head as it slipped up under the T shirt, the light fabric enveloping the rest of my spongy tip like a pussy.

Sadie's hair flowed like a waterfall, obscuring her face briefly; hiding her cloth covered nipples further, as she leaned precariously to the side and reached to her packsack. Her hand emerged holding a foil packet.

"Good thing I always come prepared," Sadie giggled. "Prepared to come that is."

"Well, I was a boy scout a thousand years ago. I'm almost prepared to come too."

"Not without this."

She raised the package to her mouth, resting one corner on her lush lower lip, still swollen from our kissing and her blow job. Her tiny teeth flashed quickly as she used them to tear the foil open. It took two hands to fumble the contents out, which made Sadie look more innocent and less sluttish.

"Put it on," I sighed.

Sadie slid back a bit, allowing my upright cock to wobble in the cool air of her room. This sensation lasted just a few seconds, though, before the stretchy envelop of the condom wrapped itself around my shaft, guided by expert fingers. Sadie's tongue flicked out over her teeth and wet her lower lip again, displaying her pleasure at this demonstration of her devilish experience.

When her fingers settled at the bottom of my shaft, she used her other hand to slide over the mushroom shaped bulge, smoothing the rubber down from the tip.

"Gotta leave a reservoir," she said, as if reciting a sex ed lesson.

The fingers of her other hand held tight, pushing the open end of the condom tight to my groin. She took the opportunity to massage my balls with a few fingertips, and to do a thorough job of kneading my root. Despite my recent explosion in her mouth, my balls tightened, preparing to burst again.

Apparently Sadie could feel the urgent surge demanding release. "Oh, no, Mr. H, no coming again until I have this huge rod stuffed up my snatch. I might not ride bareback, but I want to feel you pump as I milk you with my pussy muscles, as my lips close tight around you."

"Don't ...just...talk...about...it," I panted, my hips humping up off of the bed in rhythm with her stroking my condom clad cock.

The moonlight glowing off of her moist lips framed her grin. With youthful grace, she arched her back, tossing that mane of long hair back. She raised her right knee and scuttled forward; twisting her hips and lowering herself over my weapon as her left knee hit the bed beside my hip.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Sadie moaned as my length speared into her in a single stroke, aided by her sloppy wetness. I noticed that I could barely feel her pussy walls, but was captured back into the moment as her muscles clamped around my root. I responded by pushing up off of the bed, aggressively fucking Sadie rather than simply letting her ride me.

"Take your shirt off," I instructed.

Sadie complied without missing a beat as she pistoned down against my upstrokes. She grasped the edges of the night shirt in her fists and smoothly raised the cloth, revealing her magnificent tits in their full glory to me for the first time. She wriggled as she extracted her hair from the bunched up neckline of the shirt, and I paused, admiring the light playing on the tips off her sweat beaded breasts.

I reached up to play with those puppies, but Sadie playfully swatted my hands away. Suddenly, without warning, she leaned forward, grabbing my wrists. As she trapped my arms above my head, pressed back against the bed, her nipples rubbed tauntingly close to my lips, tiny droplets of her sweat splattering my chin and nose. I arched upwards, trying to nibble, but just got a salty drip onto my lips as consolation.

"Oh. Yeah," Sadie moaned, "I love how that humps you higher up off of the bed, driving your sweet old man cock deeper into my cunt."

"Then fucking reward me," I growled, my hunger finally asserting itself over my gratitude at this dream come true.

Sadie just laughed, still holding my arms, but leaning her weight down on them, swaying side to side as her tits dangled just out of reach.

"This is different," she moaned, "I love how your cock feels against the sides of my pussy as it shifts from side to side. It almost feels like when I corkscrew a dildo inside my cunt, except better."

"Are you going to come?" I asked. What a wimpy needy moment -- totally unlike my stronger approach just a moment before.

"Not...yet," Sadie gasped. "Are you?"

Her breathing and the way her muscles were contradicting tighter around my cock as she heaved up from the bed and then crashed down again, confirmed that my question was premature, rather than silly. I longed to reach up and twist those tender looking nips, but she continued to restrain my hands.

"I'm close," I confirmed. "I'm still trying to hold out for a taste of those luscious looking tits."

Sadie straightened her back as she responded with a throaty chuckle. Then she tossed her hair back, throwing her tits forward, teasingly, as her pelvis ground roughly into my hips. This did however allow Sadie to shift forward a bit, leaning lower over my body without painfully stretching my cock past where the root would not bend. I was still buried deep in her soggy cunt. She resumed sliding along my length, using my trapped wrists as leverage points in her horizontal bop.

As Sadie picked up steam, her hair fell like a tent over our faces, and then her tits were mine, rubbing my stubbly cheeks, bouncing against my nose, threatening to poke an eye out, and finally, brushing against my lips. I twisted my head from side to side, tasting Sadie's saltiness.

Sadie continued riding me, her wetness lubricating our bodies.

"I love how your shaft is pulsating. Good thing you came once already or you would explode too...tooo...sooon..." Her voice tailed off into a moan.

This distraction allowed me to finally capture Sadie's left nipple in my teeth. The shock of my bite, even the gentle nibble I attempted, startled the youngster, and she instinctively pulled back. As a result, her nub stretched, since the tip was still trapped between my teeth. Fortunately, Sadie was also distracted enough that she relaxed her grip on my hands, and I was able to reach up and clamp a palm over her mouth to stifle her scream.

"Must not wake Bart up," I warned.

Sadie's head had been swinging from side to side, as if to say "no,", but after I commented about Bart, she nodded "yes".

The pain had not stopped her sliding along my cock, and her pussy walls were still matching the throbbing of my member, milking me. The final confirmation that Sadie liked it rough was when she swung her torso just enough so that she presented the other nipple to my lips.

"Might as well have a matched pair," Sadie giggled quietly as I removed my hand from her mouth while biting down on the fresh offering. This time, she pulled up slowly, elongating the nipple just the right amount to bring a tiny wince to those naturally pouty lips, but not enough to make her scream. Then she eased tighter, which pulled her pussy almost off the tip of my cock.

Just as I began to fear that I might slip out, because of her extreme wetness, Sadie slid back, or down my body, slamming her cervix against my root. This time, it was my turn to feel a sharp sting, enough pain to make me groan.

"Glad that you like it rough too," Sadie whispered.

She arched her back again, the hair flying behind her as she rose again to a seated position, straddling by hips, my cock upright in her cunt. She bounced up and down a few times, twisting a bit, which shifted my cockhead so that it explored deep into her inner reaches.

"This is great, but hardly rough," I teased.

"No, but this is," Sadie replied, speaking while she arched forward, her hips still kneading me. Her teeth attacked my nipple. At first, she just bit hard, flashing her hand quickly up to stifle my scream. Once the initial shock passed, Sadie ever so slowly pulled her head back, my teat still clenched in her mouth.

Her tiny teeth grating against the tender pebbly flesh as it tensed, my pecs screaming so much that I opened my mouth wide enough that the edge of Sadie's hand slid between my teeth, and I was biting her back. In response, her free hand instinctively slapped my face, causing me to release her from my mouth.

"Bitch," I gasped, shocking myself with a word I never used.

"Yeah," Sadie giggled, "rhymes with witch and I've cast my spell over you."

Sadie had found the key -- my balls tightened again into my groin, and I felt the load roiling, ready to burst forth. The slapping action had also caused her to shift her hips and lift up onto one knee. As she spoke, she slammed back down, crushing me against the bed. My cock ached, buried deep inside of her.

Before I had a chance to move, Sadie reached out again, and twisted my aching nipple as she bit the fresh one. Her hips were thumping against my pelvis. That was it, I went over the top. Great gobs of goo chunked forth, filling the condom and swelling inside of her.

"Don't fucking stop fucking," Sadie commanded, releasing my nipple so that she could throw her body back and forth, her hair whipping in the moonlight as she rode me to her orgasm. My throbbing cock subsided just as she collapsed against my chest.

A few moments later, Sadie slid off my body.

As she lay there on the narrow bed in what we had dubbed Sadie's room, her head on my chest, this nubile chum of my son reached forth, gently peeling the condom off of my deflated member. I watched her stroking me casually as she again shocked me by lifting the rubber to her lips and tonguing the cream from the tube.

Sadie leaned over and kissed my lips. I licked the salty flavour, and fingered her pussy.

"Have we got time for me to eat you?"

"Next time," Sadie promised. "Just rest for a moment."

"I feel guilty, like I took advantage of you."

Sadie chuckled. "I wanted it more than you."

"Really?"

"You know it had to happen...."

12