All Comments on 'In Sara's Pants'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

I had to know, so I asked, "Have you had sex with Mike?"

Without any hesitation, "Yes."

End of an otherwise pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You broke my heart. That she gave herself to Mike, his rival, when he used his friend's porn to seduce her and fuck her on her brother's bed was a disgusting plot twist. It just shows that she's just a nymphomaniac turned on fetishes like incest, not that she really loves her brother and cares about his feelings. And the fact that you seriously suggest at the end of this part of the story that you put Marnie between them in the next part only confirms that. Just because of your delightful descriptions of sex and slowburn, I give you a 3 instead of a 2. But I have you to thank, if it wasn't for Mike this might well have been my favorite incest story out of many hundreds.

WhoNeedsAUsernameWhoNeedsAUsernameover 1 year ago

Insanely hot. Five stars!!

Borderline_deviantBorderline_deviantalmost 2 years ago

I love this story, and the others from the same author. Discovered them years ago, still return every now and then to read again. Just the right mix of anticipation buildup and release. Unfortunately, I can't give more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story spoiled by him pulling out .Very few men could control then selves wen deep inside a hot pussy

4 star's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story i've read on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was the first great story I ever read on Literotica, the one to which I compare all other authors, and I keep finding myself coming back to it and rereading it again and again whenever my enthusiasm for erotica is beginning to flag. This story gets my batteries charged right back up to full capacity. Every time. I will never get tired of reading about David and Sara, and my hope is they stay together forever. I wish I could give it a Thousand Stars, but I’ll settle again for FIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual, I loved it. Love your work in general. You sir have mastered your craft. Can't wait for the next one. It is possible that somewhere along the way that I have read better erotica but I can't think who that would be. Thank you sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well?

Where is the next chapter? Or is it your plan to keep all of us in limbo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG this is such a god story. Yes they need to get an apartment with Marnie, then the truth comes out that Marine is actually fucking her brother. You ar such a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of all the stories on Literotica, this is my favorite, the one I keep coming back to and reading over and over. There is just something so sensual about the writing, and the characters of David and Sara that makes you want to root for them as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your titles to these two stories cause them to be out of order on your author page. If you can give them the same title, and use "chapter" or "part" at the end of the title, with a number, it might help people browsing your author page, and give recommendations some heft, in that a longer, involved story is indicated.

The part about Mike was pretty rough, but this pair is not truly developing an open, honest, communicating, loving relationship, so, the story works.

The toughest part of so much of human sexuality is when she acts like "no" but it might actually be "yes."

Must be even tougher if it's your sister.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

excellent....!

I am just hoping that they come together and it does not end in sadness or heartbreak.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect, Just Perfect!

Enthralling to see the patience of Both Sara and her brother as they find a way, finally, to fuck each other off. Hope you can continue the story to Sara handing off her brother to Marnie, and then pursue little Mike that he will do anything to get his Dick into his big sister too! Thanx for the Best Read Exer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 Yeah don't like cucking.

I don't think Marnie and Mike add anything to the story. Your story so you get to decide but I expect the rating and favourite rate would drop. Of course that's a guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the story

Kept me hooked non stop till the end; I couldn't take a break. Great descriptions and very detailed. I want more for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It was good but her already having been fucked by Mike partially destroyed it. Suddenly there was this cuckolding story in the midst of an otherwise excellent story. A turn off that it never fully came back from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot!

...had to read it again. Now, unto the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Masterful

This made me late for work. The buildup, the teasing, the hesitation, the ambivalence ... All so exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fantasy fuck

Sara sisko ja minä nussimme kimpassa Nina serkun kanssa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So sexy

This is the bet thing I've read on literotica

The relationship grows so gradually and you can really feel the tension and I cant wait for more

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
Mike

I totally agree with the others screw mike how are you gonna screw your best friends sister in his bed. I beat the shit outta my best friend who dated my sister when my sister told me he tried to have sex in my bed. I read another story about this guy and his sisters he had broke it off because of his best friend matt had an incestuous relationship woth his sister that had a bad fallout and the best friend after the brother had left to the military to give them all time to forget their incestuous relationship hooked up with the ildest sister. I dont like stories where the best friend fucks the sister but i like this story.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Delete Mike, please

Overall I would have liked the story more if Mike hadn't existed. The story would also be better, I think. Mike was mentioned a fair amount, but almost a non-entity as a character, basically there was no personality or direct interaction.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

It was a disappointment and turn-off that she had fucked Mike.

I'm a bit possessive, even of fictional girls, would have preferred if someone else didn't get there before David.

It's also a bit of a douchebag move to fuck your friend's sister IMO. That and other things such as showing Sara David's porn stash indicates that Mike isn't a particularly good friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please start writing again

This is my favorite story on all of Literotica.com. Why did you stop writing? You are a fantastic writer. You are the only one who realizes that the slow, teasing build-up is the sexiest part. Please consider posting more stories here for all your fans.

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
Surpized that she fucked Mike and it was only glased over

Where was David? any dates? any sex

vantmanvantmanabout 8 years ago
Excellent Top-Shelf Story

Through-out the story, chances are taken; desires build and tension develops between two young individuals. Segment after segment building upon one another captivated me and led me on an enjoyable journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You just gave me the slowest, most wonderfully teased build up to an orgasm! Phoosh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Absolutely love your writing style! Perfectly built up with scenarios that is easy to foresee happening in real life! Especially love how he observes every detail about her body and reaction, listening to the way she responds to him. Love the banter between them and the see-saw way they go back and forth as they attempt to defuse the growing lust and overall attraction to each other! Major points for including some specific hot spots on a woman's body- specifically her sexy smooth armpits and her bare sexy bare feet! These are too often ignored hyper sensitive erogenous zones on a woman's body and typically a hotline straight to her clit. The reason why he suddenly found himself completely aroused when he began to taste her natural scent under her arm that was free of deodorant or chemicals is biological : her glands under her arms produce pheromones mixed with her sweat and her natural scent sets off the purely primal instinct to mate! My mouth watered reading that part!! Again, kudos with this story as well as the others you have posted, this is how a well written piece of erotica should be done!

Best ,

Ray

Alwaysup3@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sex?

you were doing what I always referred to as going part way. Getting a virgin to let me put my cock in the edge, and after entering the charming virgin with the head of my cock, pushed it a little more and rubbed it so it stroked against her virgin clit. Never mind, some virgins took three or four times, but after feeling my cock working in the edge of her cherry slot, she would respond to my asking, "...tell me it's okay to go deeper...like all the way...please, I need you my darling..." ahhh, one less virgin in the world. So your story was a five star production and well written for the plot. I often wondered what my virgins thought when they went home with a hole full of cum.

Another chapter would be nice.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 8 years ago
WONDERFUL

The sloooow build up. You know they are gunna, but when....... I hope they get an apartment together!

HC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet

That one led me right down the path with them ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb Story

Once again, the finest slow, drawn out tease which allows this story to sizzle.

You really know how to do this, which in my experience, is what makes it far more believable. Masterfully done.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So great!

Brilliantly written. The best.

Reb1861Reb1861about 10 years ago

great story keep it going tho. need second installment please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SOOOO HOT

Great story..... written so as I could feel myself in your place...came twice while reading it. Hope you continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love this story. Got me VERY wet.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 10 years ago
Incredible!

I know the second chapter is already out, but I still want to say, why would I you bring another person into this relationship? And what was the point with the younger brother? He didn't need to exist and didn't exist for all intent and purposes.

oopsshrunknheadoopsshrunknheadabout 10 years ago
Sister

God....I wish I had a sister like Sara!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy shit!

That's hot! Keep them together!

TehPandaTehPandaover 10 years ago

Very hot story. Loved it. It was very well developed, didn't feel rushed at all. I don't what much to say other than I was hard every second of reading this. I read from start to finish without stopping(other than for food and water) Would LOVE LOVE LOOOVE to see this continued :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'll have to agree, let Marnie fade out. They are good together, discovering each other slowly and considerately. They push the limits always, but don't hurt each other in the process. I think you should write more about Sarah and David.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Marnie

The story is great the way it is but dump Marnie. Completely wasted third wheel. Want to introduce someone what about the younger brother?

babaloo92babaloo92over 10 years ago
pregnant

they keep going at it on a Saturday when they think everyone is gone and younger brother comes home considerably earlier than expected and catches them. They can't quit and eventually she ends up pregnant and they have to tell mom. That causes them to move to a small town in vermont and get an apartment to live together as married couple where they have 3 kids and all normal. Happily ever after. younger brother it seems can keep a secret and ends up with Marnie.

puncturepuncturealmost 11 years ago

That was a fantastic well written story. Can we have more please?

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
damn-super hot

loved the way you let the tension build and build and finally the finale-great story, great sex-this can stand alone or be continued, either way-well-written, thanks

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"In Sara's Pants:" (Ch. 01) - David and Sara - (Brother and Sister)

First, house cleaning: During Sara's massaging of David all over his back..,,she says, "...Turn around.....", which means he would move his head 180 degrees, feet 180 degrees (like the dial on a compass, or a spinning top), but still would STILL be laying on his stomach (back upward). She should have said, "turn OVER" (like pancakes)!! Also, "fell" means dropping or knocking an item to the floor, IT fell to the floor!! The correct word would have been "FEEL", as in to touch!! There are many other grammatical errors, such as possibly HALF of all the comma's used are used incorrectly, i.e., they're being used for pauses in sentences. Wrong!! Further, is younger brother's name Billy or Brian? Both names are used referring to him!

Next, about their foreplay. I LOVE their foreplay, though it is llooooonnnng, and often repeated; but that's OK! My issue with the foreplay though, is most of it in the beginning makes it appear to be fourteen to sixteen years old siblings "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" kind of foreplay. David is eighteen years old and Sara is twenty years old; therefore the foreplay dialogue and banter should be more mature to reflect young adolescent siblings rather than mid-teenagers!!

The story theme and the plot are uniquely qualifying for presenting a very good story of budding--but very reluctant--sibling love. Both siblings want the sex, but don't display the love of true, dedicated lovers. They both want to continue LIKE they are true brother and sister, and do not want to progress beyond that aspect of their relationship. My advise: If they want to be "fuck buddy's" than do it, uses condoms, or birth control and fuck!!. It they want a true brother and sister, carnal incestual relationship, than show the love, the deep heart-felt, soul-searing adoration and life-altering affection that true lover's display. Forget Mike (Sara's maybe ex-boyfriend), Marnie (David's maybe future girlfriend), younger brother Billy or Brian (he was referred to by both names), and stop making threats of telling their Mother of their sexual games or that David "attacked her (Sara)"!!

In my opinion, their bodies are displaying urges, wants and needs that their maturity cannot deal with in an adult, logical and rational manner. I would much prefer them to confess their true man and woman, male and female love for each other, vow and commit their love, lives, souls and spirits to each other, tell their mother they are lover's in love and intend to spend their lives committed and together! When Sara returns to college, she and David move together as young married's (again, they tell their mother) and move their lives mutually forward. They graduate college, as though "husband and wife", have several children and throw their love into their family, jobs, and children!!! They are beautiful characters (exceptions noted above) and they have the gene's, character and wherewithal to be honorable, charming and trusting adults and parents!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Getting Better As It Goes

Gradual build up ads to the intensity of the story. Look forward to more story line of these two!!! Keep up your quality writing,Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Very realistic. Beautifully written. Waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If this was real life then I'd say they were in deep trouble, I doubt sara if she was honest with herself , would be able to quit sleeping with her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best brother sister story

Best of all brother sister stories I have ever read. It is very real. Every incident, actions, guilt feel, getting over the guilt feel, feeling each other all around the house, kissing, grinding, ultimately how it lead to fucking, all are very real. Thank you. I have very similar experience, it is just not with my sister, it was my cousin, but all other things are almost similar. The games, the eagerness, the frustration, the ultimate union, the great feeling of being together not knowing to anyone else, everything is same. Thank you so much. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so hot!! great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sara

DO NOT get marnie involved or wean this keep this hot erotic story going as is and more - he hasn't really FUCKED her yet let him fuck her and NOT PULL OUT though feel free to let him not fully fuck and then pull out more if you'd like before he properly fucks and shoots his cum inside her; let him put his dick inside her ASS, sleep with her, lots and lots more, not end it or wean it at all, and getting third party involved lessens the love and eroticism between them. You write very well and tell a food story too, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel

I would rethink the weaning idea for your next story! Can you think of another idea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

I will say one thing about this story other than I've experienced some of it as if you wrote it about me and a friend it is the single greatest story I've read here period perfect build up perfect ending perfect period!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for the memories

My twin sister and I started out something like the story. We had a sexual relationship through the last year of high school all the way through our 20's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SEQUEL PLEASE

GOOD LINE

BUT WEANING WILL BE UNSUCESSFUL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best I've ever read!

This is THE BEST erotic story I have ever read, and you sir, are a genius writer. The build-up and anticipation is legendary. I can't wait to read the sequel, although it doesn't need one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!

I cannot wait to read the sequel to this. I'm doing it right now! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Slow buildup incomparable

Devaststing buildup as sensuous as could be. Marvelous tale.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 12 years ago
Better and better

The longer I review this library, the more fine stories I cum across. This one now is my #1. This was penned quite a while ago and it is way overdue for more chapters.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 12 years ago
liquid hot

loved the slow steady build up of this story, great descriptions, made me feel like I was there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nyc

One of the best i have read would hav been more good if Only he would hv fucked sara and fucked her more ofte the description was out if this world

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Shit

I jumped on expecting to find a half-decent story that I could get myself off to, but instead I found this gem. This was completely amazing, I felt like I was David; it was amazing. The only problem I have with this amazing story is the use of the word "cunny." It's not enough to turn me off, I just never liked the word because it sounds like something a five-year old would come up with.

If I wasn't a girl, I don't think I could have read all of this in one sitting. I'll be reading your next ones for sure.

ssr_moombassr_moombaover 12 years ago
No Weaning!

When brothers and sisters "experiment" sexually, that is one thing. But when they have sex over time, and THEN one loses interest, (like getting married), one only has to wait for one or both marriages to evolve into what most marriages evolve into, and that is a partnership, or companionship, with little or no sex. THEN that is when most (once) incestuous bro-sis relationships renew. That is when they both realize they could have sex with each other FOREVER, (even if and when the kids find out - kids ALWAYS find out)

So to answer your question: NO WEANING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
About next story

Maybe you could have Sara and Marine strip tease before you have sex with them. That would make it so much better!

BCbusboyBCbusboyover 12 years ago
Awesome

Truly AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
about mike

a best friend who fucks your sister is not a friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sara

amazing, i often smell my sisters panties but not so much the pussy area, i love the smell of her sweet ass, once i slipped her a sleeping pill and as she passed out on the sofa i very carefully pulled her panties down just to the bottom of her ass and start of her thighs and began squishing my finger into her warm sticky asshole! soon i plan to do the same but this time pushing my dick into her soft stinky little butt! please include more ass in the story so i can relate to it more! other than that amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

AMAZING!! Waitting for Ch. two when David really fucks the shit out of his sister.

tamashi310tamashi310almost 13 years ago
!!

This is AMAZING!! I haven't read something this GOOD in a long time. I lovelovelove your style, like you're simply penning your thoughts. It's an incredibly addictive read, I felt like a fantastic erotic movie was playing through my head, I could see every single detail of their interactions, be it conversation or physical, and it's burned into my minds eye! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Written

Very well wrlitten, but, for my taste, too much 'breasts' and not enough 'tits'! To me 'breasts' are not errotic enough. I'm a tit lover!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wohoo!!

Pretty much the same thing happen to me but it was my cousin who lived just two houses down from mine and I was just 13 and she was 16 and quite a bombshell may I add we were both only childs in our family and she would just come too my house often and things just happen slowly( and the first time we actually had sex she snuk into my room right after her prom since I couldn't be her date)

Danno19Danno19over 13 years ago
Sara

hot read, love the buildup and pure insatiable lust experienced through the characters. and Sara is my sisters name, which makes it so much hotter for me personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Quality work

Tremendous job of creating interesting characters. Also tension!! A true page turner. ONE of the ten best anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The other brother.

Seriously your writing is amazing, I personally don't like the parent child stuff. Its just my opinion. You wrote another brother into this already, how about David leaves and Sara has to take on the tackle of seducing another brother. Maybe takes a little hint from how David got things goin'? I'm not saying that the brothers team her, not into that, but im saying David Leaves and she's left unsatisfied. From her prospective? Or could be from the brother's.

PashasBabyPashasBabyalmost 14 years ago
80th

Nice to see I'm not alone in my obsession of you or your writings. Sometimes I think this is my favourite story of yours until I read "cartrip" "pearl"or "secret summer". It's so REAL I feel like I'm interrupting when I take bathroom-breaks. I might not be able to decide which story is the best but you, YOU are the Best writer of Erotica I have ever encountered and probably ever will. Well, I'm off to boil a rabbit.

K.K.L.B ^_^

in2storiesin2storiesalmost 14 years ago
Very hot I must say

Very well written had me so excited you have to write more THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
even stranger

i like how anon thought buying a TV over an air-con, is stranger than fucking your own sister, through a game of truth or dare. besides it clearly says that he takes it top off alot, thats probably why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
looking for more

Wow! Awesome job with the character development. I can really imagine it.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007about 14 years ago
Do it man...

Go ahead and "wreck the incest story" there is still enough room for the other girl. Hell for all we know the secret that Sara won't tell him could be that the other girl is fucking her own brother. father, mother, sister, ect...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Like it...

Very hot, I liked how slow it started off and how smoothly it escalated. The characters seemed quite real, with excellently described emotions. Just enough side story to make it believable, but not so much that I lost interest or skipped ahead. I give it an A. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

This story is HOT! Pleeeeease keep this party going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
strange

it seems a little to strange that he works and saves money but buys a tv instead of a working airconditioner that would have been much smarter get comfortable then save for a tv

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

very good ...but leave the other girl out of the next writing......unless she is part of the family...

DON'T WRECK THE INCEST IN THE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fabulous story

I really liked the progression of the mutual seduction. I've re-read the story twice now and never cease to get outragoeusly turned on. By far my favorite story on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT!

Enjoyed it, beginning to end. What about involving the younger brother instead of the friend. A haven't seen a good Menage M/M/F on here. Maybe the younger brother likes brother and sister? I am getting hot thinking about it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What do I think!?

Damn! That was amazing! What a fantastic build, tease, withdraw, think and feel and wonder and crave...

Great imaginative and detailed writing!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 15 years ago
this is great

Damn, this story is great. I'd love to read the follow up stories. I definately think that this series needs to be continued, it seems like you had some interesting thoughts along those lines that you should explore. Very well written and thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SNAP!

this is the best story ever!

i wish i had a sister like that

enyway more about me:

i live in a flat with three peaple

i left this story as my favorites

and cept the name as it was

one of my frends (female frends)

who lives with me must of read it

and next thing i know were fucking the shit out of each other!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THE BEST!

I felt like I was there just reading it, my heart was pumping and I was really turned on, that was the best piece I have read.

dixiebullfrogdixiebullfrogover 15 years ago
To Borrow A Line from Paris.....

....That's Hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Real erotica is hard to find here or anywhere. The slow build-up and eventual intense descriptions of the scenes was a treat throughout the story. I vote often but don't give the highest rating because almost all fall short somewhere or sell out at the end. You, my friend, have IT!

dixiebullfrog

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Multiples 4 ME! & I am a Guy. Heh

This was a GR8 work of art, YBB. SO glad I found it, buried among the generally too short & non-descriptive stuff on Literotica. Keep writing, please. I hope that you are able to get PUBLISHED eventually, so you can make some money from your enormous talent @ creating erotica! It does not pay WELL, I understand, but still . . . ! Yum. I STILL have an erection 4 lil Sister Sara, in fact. Go figure. How about if Sara, David & marnie all get 2gether in the new Apt? Just thot I'd out it out there. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb--in a class all its own!

It's been years since I've read anything as erotic, nicely developed and well-written. An 11 on a scale of 1-10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
best erotic story in decadez.

my name is Sara. I hav a brother. But a younger one. This story turned me on, so much, i wish i had a brother like David here with me. I'd phuck him 2 death.....

;-)

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzover 15 years ago
!!!!

Absolutely loved it. every moment! been reading erotica here for YEARS and this may be my all time favorite. great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh my god

omg please please please write a novel.. amazing.. im still on fire.

stuff of legends.

innocent but graphically filthy.

LOVED IT THROUGHOUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Geez.

Apart from having a crush on you I also am having trouble breathing.

Please, be a novelist.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous