All Comments on 'In Step Ch. 03'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
miedsalmiedsalabout 14 years ago
Can't wait

After chapter 2 I couldn't wait for chapter 3 and now I can't wait for chapter 4.

I didn't warm to Kendal at all in the beginning but there may have been an excuse for for her attitude, I like her more now.

With her having sex with both Donna and Mark it seems to leave some opportunities for complicated relationships. How is George going to react though?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please keep going

Read chapter 1 to 3 in one rush. I greatly appreciate your descriptions of each character's feelings and thoughts, some of which are very recognizable, and I hope you will develop the story (and the relationships) further.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago

Wow! This is a great story. I find myself warming to the characters as they are discovering themselves and each other.

notmichellenotmichellealmost 13 years ago

Loving the way you are bringing the characters together. You really developed the characters well. I like how strong and...normal the four of them appear. Such a well written story, I can't wait to read the next few chapters.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Really Liked This Story, But I Should....

have started with Chapter 01. I just picked this from the "First Time" contest. You have presented the right combination of raw sex and eros, and I look forward to starting at the beginning so I fully understand the background. This story, however, can stand on its own and it does so very well. I can't wait, also, to see what the parents find when they sneak in and even more tempting is how the story will develop with the characters possibly sharing parent and child all around. Thanks for your writing and a very good story. Will it turn into one of incest?

CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 10 years ago
Tony the Tiger would say, GREAT!

And it is! Love the sentimentality. Everybody worrying about what the others think. I Gotta go to bed (2:20 AM) and can't wait to finish tomorrow. Many thanks for sharing your writing, your writing skills and hard work with us!! More, more, more!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 10 years ago
Another great chapter...

I do have to say that you male cum eating fetish make me feel like throwing up in my mouth, though. It seems to be a theme in your other stories, as well. I know when it coming and story to get past it quickly. (No pun intended). As the author, it's you prerogative to write anything that you like. I accept that, but yuk.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Fantastic! Can't wait to see the parent's reaction when they find their offspring have been fucking as well.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
ANOTHER five star...

scorching hot first time for the teens...!!

Also loved going down on my first sweetie w/full benefits till she came, and then giving her a big smooch...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2048 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

In Step Ch. 02 Previous Part
In Step Series Info