All Comments on 'In Step Ch. 05'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
possibilities

just keeps getting better and better.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
damn

hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bryanforbryanforabout 14 years ago
Excellent !

An incredible, beautiful story. One can almost feel, their love for each other strengthening, as the story gradually unfolds.

The Author is showing a remarkable skill, presenting human emotions.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007about 14 years ago
Agreed.

The talent he showed in this last chapter was awesome. I can't wait to hear what the father was thinking about on the car ride home that the author alluded to. I don't know if there has been a location established for them but where ever it is or ends up should be a place that allows step children to legally be together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best series I've ever come across. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
As good as it gets....

Fantastic series.

notmichellenotmichellealmost 13 years ago

I don't think Donna and the cell phone pics was a good idea, then I had to remind myself this is a story, and a really good one at that. I like how you developed Kendall's character as she went through the confusion of her sexuality...very nicely done. Like many teenage girls she is curious about men and women both and incest aside, she has tried them both and now that she has said the L word to Mark, I have to wonder if she will stay straight? It's 3:17 and I can't put this story down! Thanks so much for writing.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Love Makes The World Go 'Round Especially....

for horny teens. Another good interlude with more to come, I'm sure. Will the cell phone pics open the door for more understanding between the couples and bring them together? What effect will the "L" word bring to the relationship? And is the relationship built only on sex? After all they couldn't keep their hands and other parts off one another after only a few hours of a "normal date." Well, if I remember much of my youth, a normal date usually ended with sex, but I never had my parents or hers involved. So, it will be interesting to see how this progresses. Great story line. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story without any real conclusion what happened to the characters after ch.10?

TO Bad this story stopped their is so much left to tell.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very sexy. Hopefully now that Donna's seen the goods, she'll figure out a way to fuck Mark.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Thought Donna getting herself off...

after spying on kids uber-hot...love mature women....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

In Step Ch. 04 Previous Part
In Step Series Info