In Step Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Nah," Kendall answered distastefully. "This is my drug." With that, she pulled down his zipper, and with some difficulty given his respectable size, managed to fish out his steel rod. In very unlady-like fashion, she spit in her hand, grabbed hold of his cock again and stroked it.

"Then I take it you want me to just drive around?"

The question went unanswered as Kendall's mouth descended on his penis, but she only went as deep as his glans, running her tongue around the rim of the mushroom head for a few seconds before moving down and swirling the circumcised foreskin.

"Ohhhhh," Mark mumbled. He remembered how exquisite it was the first time he sank his cock into her velvety pussy. But now, with it engulfed in her sweet lips, he was experiencing a new and unique sensation.

He wanted to savor it, but he couldn't while driving. He turned into an industrial park made up of dozens of small businesses, then rode around the mostly deserted streets until he found a somewhat secluded business with delivery trucks on an off road parking lot, carefully noting that there had been no other traffic on the street to observe what he was doing. Pulling in, he found a spot between two trucks that hid them from the road and switched off his engine and lights.

Kendall was really getting into sucking him so he took a few seconds to catch his breath, but he couldn't relax just yet. He kept watch outside a few more minutes to make certain they had not been seen and that there was no activity in the parking lot.

Satisfied they were safe, Mark eased his seat as far back as it would go, giving him room to spread out and her space to get comfortable. As her head bobbed up and down expertly, he nearly became lost in this divine new form of pleasure. Only two thoughts prevented him from totally succumbing: one was where did she learn to do this so well in only three days—considering she gagged when attempting this Tuesday—and two, did it really matter, particularly as she undid his belt and pants, pulled them down enough to bring out his balls, and then started sucking on them.

As if she had done this a hundred times, Kendall lathered up his cock, then rose on her knees on the seat in such a way that she could lean over and kiss him while stroking his lubricated dick with her hand. When their kissing became so passionate as to generate a mouthful of saliva, Kendall turned her head and let it drip down onto her hand and his penis further greasing him. When she felt his breathing quicken, she bent down and aimed his cock head at her mouth forcing him to shoot his load into it. Sounds escaped her lips that sounded like someone enjoying a meal.

When he finished squirting, with residue sperm on her lips and in her mouth, Kendall returned to kissing him. But he felt this kiss was more than just a heat of the moment kiss. There was an affection in it Mark was not sure he had felt from her. She kept it up for several minutes.

"I . . . lo— . . . wanna get in the back?" she asked, breathing heavily. But she started moving back there before waiting for an answer.

Kendall slithered between the bucket seats. Fortunately, the rear seat in the small SUV was spacious. Mark assisted by moving the front seats up as far as possible as well as tilting the seatbacks as far forward as they would go, and then did his best to squeeze his larger frame back with her. He landed slouched against the rear seatback, and then Kendall, who had been on her knees, hiked her skirt up nearly to her crotch so she could move over placing one knee between his legs. She then leaned in, mashed her mouth against his while allowing her hand to grasp his semi-hard cock through his still undone pants.

Mark reached out to fondle her tits, which were spilling out of her top in her tilted forward position. He encountered buttons, a couple of which he undid giving him greater access to her perfect breasts. He was able to manipulate her firm nipples out of her low-cut bra pulling, twisting and rubbing the sensitive tips.

Meanwhile, Kendall deftly yanked his underpants below his balls to once more get her hands on his raw shaft. Because he had just come, he was not as rock solid as she wanted so she bent over and licked and sucked him back to full mast.

Pulling her up, Mark undid the rest of her top, then quickly reached around and undid her bra. He lifted it up so her gorgeous tits spilled free, then attacked her nipples with his mouth, sucking and licking them as though they were his last meal.

"Oh, that feels good," Kendall cried. Lifting up her skirt, she stretched her pantie leg aside to expose her dripping pussy, and then with her other hand, guided his cock into her inner warmth. The sound that emerged was unintelligible, but one of ecstasy.

Mark released her breast from the suction of his mouth when she started bouncing up and down. Instead, he just pressed his face between her tits and let them spring and rub against it with her movement.

"Oh, you're the best," Kendall muttered. And with that she slowed her pace, wrapped her arms around him grabbing his pate in her hands, turning it and holding it snugly against her bosom. She then tilted her own head and rested her cheek on his hair.

It was a very loving moment and both felt it.

Kendall stopped her movement and kind of sat back, but only as far as she could hold him in her. She dropped her arms to around his neck, then hugged her cheek to his, moaning. "Mark, make love to me," she whispered.

Easing her off of him, but maintaining her kneeling position, Mark slid out from under her and kicked his pants and drawers off. She was leaning against the back of the seat. He positioned himself behind her, kissing her shoulders, back and neck to her melodious moans. Spreading her arms out across the top of the rear seat, Kendall spread her legs to give him access. With ease, he slid his cock back into her nest. Pressing his body against hers, he pumped slowly and steadily, stretching his arms out and placing them on top of hers, their fingers locking.

Even though they were only in an automobile instead of the comfort of a house and bed, this was still the most loving, affectionate sex they'd ever had. They were oblivious to everything but each other. There could have been a multitude of people surrounding their vehicle, but they wouldn't have known it.

However, it was a slightly awkward position, so Mark lifted her and twisted around so that he was lying on his side on the seat with his back against the seat back. Kendall was on her side also against him, somewhat spooning. She lifted her upper leg onto his giving him access to her pussy, where he entered again. While he thrust away, he massaged her breast.

Unfortunately, this was also an awkward position in the car because Kendall was balancing on the edge of the seat. Losing the mood, she sat up. Mark bounced up a second later.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm sorry; it's just not working in the car." There was disappointment in her voice as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry." He pulled on his pants and underwear, and zipped them as she fixed herself as well.

As they climbed back into the front, Mark asked, "Do you want to do something else?" then solemnly added, "or do you want me to just take you home?"

Hearing the sadness in his voice, Kendall said, "Yes, I want you to take me home."

"Sure." Now he sounded as though he had lost his best friend.

"So we can finish what we started properly." Now, she was grinning.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Our parents are gone for the evening. My mom brought a little overnight bag so I'm sure they're shacked up in a hotel somewhere, so I'm not worried."

"I'm still not sure. Their plans could have changed."

"Please? It's . . . it's . . ."

"It's what?"

"It's important." Kendall was serious.

"Why is it important?"

"Because . . . because . . . I love you," she explained softly.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers