In That Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that my friends are the moments I have been talking about. Those moments when you're right on the edge when it feels so good and yet you know that as soon as you shoot your load that feeling is going to be gone and so you want that feeling to go on and on. Those are the moments where men would surrender their lives to a woman. At least I would, and I had at that moment. I was hers and she was mine. And as dysfunctional as some people would view our relationship, we reveled in it!

"Oh yes, Amber I..I...I...I love it and I love you!!! Oh God I'm gong to cum!" Just as I got the last syllable out of my mouth Amber let go of my cock and cum gushed from it twitching and pulsing without the help of her hand. I was in pure ecstasy. My load shot all over my stomach, cock and chest as Amber stripped off her latex gloves, scooped up my cum and fed it to me in her deliciously wicked way!

That night as Amber got ready to go on her date with Jonathan, I knelt by her side as she did her hair and makeup rubbing lotion on her beautifully tanned feet and legs. I was back in my cage feeling the stirrings of the strange mixture of emotions that all cuckolds feel when their wives are going out. It ranges from jealousy, to excitement, to anger, to eroticism, to love. But in the end, we all suck it up and accept the humiliation because in a very strange way we crave, expect and accept it.

"Baby do you think Jonathan will like my outfit?" She cooed, and as she stood she took my breath away.

"Oh yes, Amber, I think he'll love it! You look gorgeous!" I made my way over to her on my knees and hugged her around the waist. "I love you Amber and you've made all my dreams come true." She patted me on the head and kissed the top of my head before breaking my embrace. She stood there legs spread modeling for me. Her outfit tonight consisted of a very low scooped neck spandex dress that was also very short. She wore black heels and no stockings or pantyhose. In my humble opinion there's nothing more beautiful than a BBW in a short, tight dress with big breasts. Amber was a goddess! She twirled around once, her hair flowing in the breeze and then walked out of the bedroom, grabbed her keys, gave me a peck on the cheek and handed me a note. And with that she was gone.

I unfolded the note. It read: Baby, I want you to go to Jonathan's condo tonight and thoroughly clean it, change the sheets and make sure everything's just so as we're going to be gong back there after our date. You can bring Jonathan's laundry back here and do it. Remember Jonathan installed his new video surveillance system so we can watch and make sure you did a good job and didn't go sneaking around where you don't belong. Oh and I want you to wear your outfit over to his apartment when you clean, it's dark and no one should see you! Let's hope not! LOL! I'll be home later..be waiting for me...

Love...Amber 

I stood there for a moment, my heart beating in my chest so loudly I could hear it. My cock twitched in its cage as I grabbed the keys to the car and headed to Jonathan's apartment. I hurried to get out of the car and run into the condo and hoped no one saw me. Once inside, I did a quick scan around the apartment noticing the cameras that had been installed since my last visit. I quickly began my cleaning routine, dusting, floors, garbage, changing the sheets, gathering up dirty laundry, vacuuming, scrubbing the toilets and showers. I know Amber loved the way Jonathan made her feel, but this guy was a slob! He would throw pizza boxes on the floor, clothes and dirty dishes were strewn all over the condo. The bathrooms were filthy with towels all over, dried pee on the toilet and on the floors where he had obviously got up in the middle of the night to take a piss and had missed and not bothered to wipe it up. Ever mindful of the cameras, I tried not to show my disgust as I cleaned and shined the condo, changed the sheets putting on the satin ones that I knew Amber loved, setting out the lubricant that was her favorite on the night table next to the bed, and putting two champagne glasses in the freezer to chill.

I scooped up the huge laundry bag with Jonathan's dirty laundry and hurriedly scampered from the condo stuffing the huge bag into my tiny Yugo; Amber had insisted I drive her old Yugo and she drive my Mercedes. I started the car and raced home wanting to get all of this laundry done and my other chores finished before Amber got home.

I did the sheets first, they were covered in dried cum stains and as I stood at the washer I found myself sniffing them and touching them and wanting to taste them. I felt like a star struck high school girl as I stood there knowing that these cum covered sheets were used by Amber and her lover, my cock twitched in my cage. I spent the next three hours doing the laundry and cleaning our house. Amber insisted that I iron ALL of Jonathan's clothes that included underwear and sox. That took me a few hours and by the time everything was done it was two o'clock in the morning. I stripped off my outfit and put that in the wash, while I went to take a shower. Amber also required me to only take cold showers as she said it would always remind me of my place in our relationship and it would always make sure my cock stayed soft.

The ice cold water cascaded down over my body as I washed the grime of the day off myself. I could feel my cock shrinking even smaller than its normal size inside the cage. After the shower, I dried myself off, made myself a cup of tea and drifted off to sleep on the couch watching an old movie. As I drifted off to sleep I could feel my cock twitch as I thought of my beautiful wife out getting fucked by her lover and how far our life had come since we met. And in that moment I was perfectly and contentedly happy.

12