All Comments on 'In The Allotment Shed...'

by alexcarr

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Allotment

I was fucked when I was 16, by Ted our near neighbour who was a confirmed bachelor ( closet gay in today's terms )

It was my aunt May who suggested I help him out and I grudgingly agreed - he offered to pay me which helped!!

After a few weeks we had the place looking trim and moved into his shed to get rid of rubbish ( old magazines etc )... that was when I discovered his 'stash'....mainly girly mags, but quite a few gay ones too - mostly German!! )

Ted caught me leafing through them and leaned over my shoulder , pointing out the pics he liked best - they were all in the gay mags!! )

As he leaned in I felt something hard poke my side... I shifted slightly and stuck my bum out as I rested on my elbows to read when Teds hand rested on my bum!!

At first I ignored it then I felt him stroke it... I stiffened up and hardly breathed as his hand moved over my buttocks ( it felt really nice !)

He reached over and flipped the page of the mag I was looking at ( a gay one )

And said this was his favourite pic - and magazine )

It showed a man kneeling in front of another with the guys cock in his mouth !!

As he spoke his hand had travelled round my front and was gently stroking my cock - which was very hard!! - he asked if I liked that?...I just nodded and enjoyed the sensations coursing through me...slowly he unzipped my jeans and slid them down, releasing my cock from my undies... til I was stood there naked from the waist down...he moved in behind me and leaned against my back , his hands all over me, kneading and stroking as he pressed against me..then he pulled back slightly and I heard his zip come down before he pressed against me again...this time I felt his hard cock nudge my bum and he groaned ( I have to say I was really turned on by now )

Ted dry humped me for what seemed ages until he moaned out loud and squirted his hot sticky load all over my bum and balls!!

It felt so nice and sexy I turned around and wanked myself off in front of him..cumming a watery load all over him...

That was the start of our 'affair' ...I progressed to sucking him off most days...and he even fucked me in the shed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Badger

You had Badger..I had Ted.. because we lived in a small town, it was dangerous to admit to being Homosexual..and believe me there were quite a few !!....the safest places were allotments..and the nearby woods

After my initial experience with Ted, I was determined to find out if I was ' Queer' or just confused... I spoke with Ted about it and he said it could indeed be a passing phase, but it was up to me......there were a few more single men with allotments nearby and the most pleasant was a guy called Jack ( 55 and lived with his Mother who was 80 )

Jack lived half a mile from me and asked if I could help him carry some produce back to his house late one Saturday afternoon..and I said yes

As we walked, we talked and Jack asked about Ted saying we seemed very friendly

'Yeah, he's great' I enthused

' Just be careful folks don't get the wrong ideas about you ' he warned

' Idont know what you mean ?'

' Well we all know why Ted is single '

' Why is that ?' I asked naively as we walked to his back door

' Because he prefers men to women ' he added opening the back door

'Oh really... is that why you are single too Jack?'

There we were stood in his kitchen face to face and Jacks eyes looked at the floor

'Is that what he told you ? '

'No he's never said a thing about you' I replied honestly

'Has he ever made you do things with him?'

'He's never made me ..I wanted him to ' I smiled back

'Do you find it exciting?'

'God yes I love it'

I looked down and saw his corduroy gardening pants had a big lump in front and went for it !!...... I slid my hand over the lump and Jack gasped out loud

' Is that you Jack ?' Came a high pitched voice from upstairs

'Yes Mum - just talking to young Charlie in the kitchen '

'Mums bedridden ' he explained

Emboldened I unzipped him and his thick cock sprang out he gasped again as my fingers encircled it

' Oh Charlie ' he groaned quietly ' keep that up and I'll cum '

That was my intention as I got to my knees and licked the bulbous head ( he was bigger than Ted )

He gently stroked my hair as I sucked him , choking out the words .... 'Fuck!! ..I'm cumming'

I sucked harder as his cock spurted thick cum into my mouth, gulping it down greedily, Jack swaying above me with a smile on his face!!

Sated, I got up and kissed him lightly on the lips before telling him to go see to mum

I told Ted about Jack and I the next day ...and continued to see Jack ocassionally

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous