In the Arms of an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,183 Followers

"John I don't need to sit down. I don't want to sit down. I want to go home as soon as you're done here." She huffed in irritation. John looked around as his mother was picking up his brother and the rest of them with their faces hanging open, while they stood there and looked on.

"You know what sweetheart, you're right. These assholes aren't worth it." He looked at the people he had once called his family. "When you can remember that I was a member of this family too, you can look us up. We might or might not talk to you. I've got better things to do." He grabbed Maggie's hand and his duffle. "Let's go Babydoll. We've got a stop to make on the way home."

***********************************

They stopped in Oklahoma City before they finished their trip to the farm. It wasn't the Ritz Carleton, but the hotel was nice. Maggie was going crazy as John softly stroked in and out of her from behind. He was so loving, so gentle and so filling. She had one rippling orgasm after another as he refused to go any faster or harder, no matter how much she begged.

"Oh God... you're so good, oh, John. Fuck me... I need you to fuck me. I can't take any more teasing. Come on husband, fuck your wife, she needs it so bad." She begged and pleaded as she continued to cum on his hard cock. The fabulous cock that had given her their child, and would give them many more, if she had her say about it.

"Shh, love. The baby is sleeping and I'm just getting started. So, Mrs. Nelson, how about I turn you over and lick you until you scream?" He whispered in her ear as he lifted her up and cupped her sensitive breasts. "I love you my gorgeous wife."

"Oh, oh, oh, oh... right there... that's it. Right there and RIGHT NOW. Fill me; Cum with MEEEEEeeee." She clutched him as her climax took her over the edge.

John was right behind her, filling her up with his juice. He couldn't speak as she drained him. They held still as their bodies coupled. Soon afterward though, their knees gave out and they slumped onto the bed. John made sure Maggie fell on him as they lay there gasping.

Maggie felt the simple gold band push into her skin and marveled at the matching one on her husband's hand. She giggled about the long conversation they had while driving to Reno Nevada to get married.

They went over all the silly assumptions they made, and how they promised never to do that again. They were on their fourth day going home because John would stop every time Maggie felt uncomfortable. She wanted to scream at him for treating he like a fragile object, but loved him all the more for it. He made her feel so very special. Her heart melted every time he called her his Angel Eyes.

They pulled into the farm at about noon the next day. They could see the workers getting their lunch from Wilma. Maggie was leaning against John and sighing. "Oh, John." She reached for his hand. "Feel...!" She put his hand on the spot where her flutters were.

"Let's get you to bed for a nap." He smiled at her. "No more getting up at five with me. You're to take it easy, just like the doctor ordered, until I hear her say different." He kissed her to stop her automatic protest.

"Ms. Maggie Tyndale... you're home." Manny and Wilma came walking up as soon as they saw the truck pull in. "Hey John, my wife will need to talk to you later. Maggie, you're looking... well." Manny said, not knowing how to complete that sentence.

"I'm looking pregnant and newly married." She smiled at them, showing her wedding ring. "Now, if I can get my husband to quit thinking that I'm going to break, I might get some work done." She huffed and smiled tenderly.

"Wilma, make sure she takes it easy. We'll see what the doctor says next week." John ordered, ignoring the glare from his wife.

"Yes sir." Wilma's eyes went big at the wedding bands and looked at John apologetically.

"Oh, and Manny, we need to call the sign maker... This is now the Tyndale-Nelson Farm." He smiled at his wife.

"Congratulations John. I knew it. Michael knew it. That is why he brought you here. And, a baby too... This is a very good day." He beamed.

"I'm going to make sure Maggie lays down for a nap, and then I'll come out and see what needs to be done, boss." He waved at Manny and Wilma and carried Maggie into the house.

"Put me down you big oaf." Maggie complained as her husband ignored her.

An hour later he was laying in his angel's arms, sighing contently. If it took him making love to her to get her to rest, then that is what he'd do. He didn't cum and didn't care. He had exhausted her enough to sleep and that was good enough for him. It wasn't like he could make her any more pregnant.

He ran his hands over her growing tummy and felt the little flutters that would soon become full-fledged kicks in the night. He closed his eyes, and could see the skinny face of his friend laughing at him. He decided if it was a boy, they would name him Michael. He knew about the list of girl names and knew they could argue about them later. He kissed his wife and fell asleep.

Postscript:

I am sorry if there were mistakes in this. I try hard to weed them out, but a few always seem to slip through. I'm sorry folks, this will also my last story for a bit. I have to do some renovations to my house and will not be able to post anything new until it's done and I can settle things back down. As always, I invite you to take an extra second and vote or an extra minute and coment or leave feedback. It has been my pleasure to write my stories and post them.

Thank you for your support, Myhands316

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,183 Followers