All Comments on 'In the Cards'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the women planned this, and essentially destroyed their marriages

its time for the boys to grow up, destroy the evidence, divorce the idiots that are so egotistical they to all intents and actions have destroyed their marriages. Bowing to this blackmail simply sets you up for additional blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Obviously

the men will divorce the women. Any other ending would be beyond absurd. IF this is satire, you blew it. Erotic? I am laughing.. This is forced sex, so obviously in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You don't have even the fairest idea what Viagra can do.

You also don't know that you can't force two grown men into fucking each other, no matter how much Viagra you put into them.

You also have a very bizarre concept of what love is. It doesn't cause you to give the man (or woman) that you want to spend the rest of your life with pain, humiliation and anguish. In fact, the thought that you would get off on degrading your mate, that you would enjoy hurting them is disturbing.

You fight. You argue. You even withhold sex; but you don't do it because you enjoy it. What you described doesn't need honesty, it needs therapy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
see this is the bullshit i'm talking about

apparently men are dumb, stupid, trusting fools that are lead around by their dicks while women are the sweet little creatures that are made of sugar and spice. But what I know...oh yes that right, all of edrider73 stories are about being cuckolds and loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it 5*****

All men are pussies. We all know that. This hot little story proves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

First story in loving wives today and like usual a dud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You gotta wonder how a sane person could post such garbage (or a reader who liked it).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
divorce

Divorce. There is no love. No trust. Four awful people.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Just fucking divorce. Relationships don't survive retribution like this any more than cheating. Take the assholes to the cleaners in court and have that satisfaction. BTB(astards) is just as fine as bitch(es) but again, there will be no Cancun after these activities. The men will let their humiliation fester and the women will never let it go. Get lawyers and move along. Smiles on their faces? Never going to happen...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total and utter garbage

Once again, you write things that, even for fiction, just don't or can't happen. Fisting is something that requires a lot of preparation - over time. Both women would have probably been in the hospital getting stitches. Certainly both men would have. But it just never would have happened. The women never got to Cancun. What they got were divorces. At that point, they would have been lucky to afford MacDonalds. Think they would have made out in the divorce? Not with the tapes the men had. You don't think the women kept them do you? The men TOOK them with them when they left. Big men, little women. You understand the dynamics right? And the men probably got demoted or left their jobs. Hard to get alimony from an unemployed person. They got much better jobs after the divorces. Good salesmen are in demand.

This was just another pile of crap in the Edrider manure pile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

the amount of time you spend each week churning out multiples of these stories which appear to be exactly the same theme with slightly different plots is really fucking disturbing. You're like a braindamaged fetishy version of Stang. Take some Prozac or somrthing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Have No Clue

As another said, posting the same theme weekly with the same male response has me convinced you're a man hating woman who has no clue. You really need some help. Maybe it's something that happened to you and this is your revenge therapy. Sad, really.

Do you have any idea what a normal male response would be? I doubt it. In this case, drunk or not, most men would be out the door so damn fast she wouldn't have time to wonder what happened. Divorce? Bring it on bitch. Always 1* for crap like this.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Not LW

Since this story is driven by anger based on lying, diverting resources and buying sex ... then involves forcing pain and humiliation on incapacitated Hubbies, it is probably closest to BDSM. It would also fit under Reluct & Non-Consent OR Fetish.

Sick, sick and then sick!

2*

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Yuck

Sticking your hand up your husband's asshole as erotica. Sure. And he just lays there. Sure. Then, of course, all is forgiven and life goes on. Yup. You sick lady.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
please stop submitting this crap

there is nothing erotic or loving in this or any other story you write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey Sicko

Someone ought to fist your arse with a hot poker so you stop writing this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The women are going to Cancun by themselves.

The guys are staying home, moving out and getting a divorce.

Another Edrider73 pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I see no trips to anywhere but Court

The men stripped the bank accounts and filed for divorce. Who wouldn't? And extra work? The men used all their vacation time looking for apts and getting themselves moved so there was no money for any vacation. The women found themselves alone and broke. They never made it close to Cancun. Ed why do you write stories in which people are SO dumb? Nobody likes them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only place the women are going is down the road

Because the husbands dumped their asses. Really Ed??????

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 8 years ago
wheeee!

Read this comment's title.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
CRAP!

This is a steaming pile of horse shit!

Even if the men are hammered,the twats would not be able to over-power and force them.As soon as the cunts demonstrated their evil,humiliating intent,the guys should have smacked the shit out of them and got up and left! It won't be difficult to divorce those two hurtful cunts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!! That story is idiotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author is the world biggest faggot or he is an ugly old bag!!! His stories are always the same cheap lame crap!! Women who act as criminals and men or husbands who represent the wimps!! In each story his protagonists commit crimes that would send them to prison for long time but his victims (wimps) go for it!!!

It seems to me edrider73 is a more meaningless person who wants to spice up his life by his sick fantasies!! Poor man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WIVES & HUSBANDS

IdiotIc but a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another perverted disgusting story. Score 1*

Stupid story that only leads to disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cancun Without the Wives!

To hell with the evil bitches! Dump their asses and head for Cancun without them! ~ Those marriages are worth shit anyway!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good as I can take it

Edrider73 you are one strange writer. You must have had bad experiences with men to hate them that much. At least in this story the ladies take some punishment too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous