All Comments on 'In the Cellar'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
isadoreisadoreover 9 years ago
love that place!

have been to the Cellar many times and always find a few great cocks and more than enough nice cocks to fill my mouth. The back hallway is the best area in the club but would love to get something going in front of the large screen with at least 5 BIG cocks and then let as many as want to join in-i am a slut and love the attention after all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love bathouses too

I go to a place in Hamilton, Central Spa, which is great almost every time I go there. The last time I made out with 3 guys, I sucked 5 big juicy cocks, and 3 guys fucked me. I got double-teamed in the open video room while 4 other guys watched. After the one guy shot his big load in my mouth and the guy fucking me shot his load into the condom he was wearing, 2 of the guys watching came over and shoved their cocks inside me. 2 times getting double-teamed !!!! I love it. I'm such a sissy faggot cock-sucker.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Been there, done that

I have been to The Cellar three times. The first, I was like you and discovered the back (black) room with virtually zero light. As I was not sure what to do, I slowly moved through, many times bumping in to guys just standing there. At one point it was so crowded I just stood close to one guy. I was there for action so I reached down and felt his soft penis. As I began to rub it he turned directly toward me. That was all the prompting I needed. I knelt and eagerly took him in my mouth. He was hard in minutes and he gave me his load. I then went to the glory hole area and sucked off two more guys. After I went to the movie area, only one large black man was there watching the porn. I decided to sit right beside him. He asked, "How are you?" I looked directly at his crotch and replied, "All of a sudden I find myself very hungry" and licked my lips. He said, "Follow me" and I did. He had a room, we entered and in an instant I was on my knees sucking his cock. In a few minutes, he moved to the bed and told me to get on top of him in the 69 position. I never came but he gave me a good load to swallow. I've discovered two other bathhouses in T.O. that have also provided me with lots of cock and cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous