In The Cellar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel behind her and slowly fuck her and feel her tits as they sway beneath her while she eats you, soon having you moaning loudly as you press your body against the racking. My turn, I say as Fi gets you to a writhing plateau, and as I reposition my self behind you, she opportunistically tweaks your nipples, strokes your clit and otherwise concentrates on increasing your pleasure. I slide my throbbing cock into your tight, slippery pussy and begin to rock your body with an insistent rhythm. You and I are both extremely aroused and as you lean forward at the waist, dragging at your bonds to present a better angle to me, your mouth falls to the level of Fi's breasts and she rubs them against your face and mouth as I begin to pound into you faster and faster and you begin to orgasm, Fi's one hand in your hair, roughly guiding your mouth over her nipples, the other pulling on your breasts and nipples.

Your bonds restrain you as Fi and I torture your body with a mixture of pleasure and pain delivered by our hands and teeth and mouths as you come, muffled against her resiliently firm and sweetly sweaty breasts. To add to the sensation I slip out of you at the start of your orgasm and slowly at first and then with the urgency of our arousal begin to slide into your ass, which has been teased with tongues and fingers and is ready for more. Your orgasm seems to hit another level as I slide inside your tight ass and my fingers rubbing your clit and sliding into your wet pussy add further stimulation to your overloaded body.

When you begin saying things like "Oh fuck yes, come in my ass! Ohh God, that feels so good, mmmn, SHIT! Christ, deeper!", and Fi starts with "Do it! Blow inside her ass, I fucking love how it feels. How does a big throbbing cock feel deep in there, spurting hot come in your ass? Huh?" I lose control and begin pumping inside you, utterly helpless to control myself .

Afterwards we all clean up with the towels soaked in the cold water from the wet bar. I take time wiping each of you tenderly, enjoying the chance to have one last explore and admire before we redress to rejoin the party. You both wash my whole body and the decadence of having two gorgeous naked women fondle and caress me as I am refreshed by the cool wet towels is a fantastic experience. Feeling Fi's full breasts in my hands as you wipe and then suck my soft cock clean, my balls held gently in your hand is wonderful. You have one last lingering kiss and caress naked with Fi before we dress and head back to the party.

12