All Comments on 'In The Dark Again'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Reality vs. Fantasy

While I understand the reality of "Please use condoms when having sex," is a very important one... It drew away from the story with how much that message was brought into play. It raises a sense of awkwardness, and disinterest in continuing to read, because of how much that's brought in. It's a fantasy story, and in fantasies you don't have to use condoms. That's the great thing about fantasies.

Just..something to keep in mind perhaps. The idea of the story was interesting, but the constant mention of condoms really detracted from it and left me, the reader, a little uncomfortable.

glory_firstglory_firstabout 14 years agoAuthor
Reality vs fantasy - author response

This story, as true with almost all my stories, isn't a fantasy. I'm not really writing for ever potential reader, and if the reality of groups of men having sex without condoms bothers you, then fulfill your fantasies reading something else.

But if you are a person having sex, often fantastic sex, with a group of men not using condoms, then reality is unavoidable. Both the reality of men having sex with multiple partners without condoms while myself participating as safely as possible is limiting, and the reality that sometimes, stopping yourself from letting go as a man starts to suck your hard cock so good into his willing mouth, or how a temptingly moving hand leads your cockhead to a third man's spread ass, feeling it slide until he starts to push down, and your cock starts to enter a completely unknown horny man's ass, wanting nothing more than to fuck him so good, stroking his hard cock in your hand, guiding it into the mouth of the man that is playing with your balls.

I'm in my mid-40s, which makes me just old to have been aware of the first wave of free gay group sex, and to have fantasized about it while getting off to porn. And to have watched that first wave die off, quite literally, the bathhouses closing as much due to lack of customers as due to any regulations. Now that I enjoy getting off with multiple strangers, the reality of what I am doing remains important to keep in mind. It should be for others, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Through the door, only the 2 exit signs glowing. I walked a bout 10 paces to the left, my first time in a dark room. I felt the hand on my chest, down to my semi hard cock, slowly stroking, then the warm mouth, oh my, he was good, so hard now but then away, a voice in my ear, fuck me, his hand still around my cock, mm, my hand guided to his ass, nylon, panties perhaps, yes as my hand found the wet opening. He moved against the wall, I moved behind, again finding the nylon, guiding my cock, I pushed into a warm hole, well lubed, maybe well used, I ,moved my hands, his legs were nylon covered, ah one of the trannies from outside. I remember seeing 2, no matter as I was pushing deep into his hole, a good fuck, I was going to cum and my seed was added to whatever was there. I eased back, surprisingly bumping into someone. They didn't move, feeling my wet, slimy cock, then moving a hand to my bottom, fingering me, back to my cock, wet finger now fingering me. I let him, 2 fingers, I reached back, a hard, big cock, I stroked it, he moved, guiding me to a small square stool. I knelt over it. everyone in that room heard me as his big cock entered me, then fucked me, oh my, I couldn't quite take it. He eased back, grabbing me, taking me to another place, through the exit door, into a room which was quite a bit lighter. He eased me back onto the bed, my first look at him, tall, black, middle aged, certainly older than my 23 years, as he lifted my legs and guided his cock into me. again I made noises but this time he pushed all of that cock into me as he gently stroked my cock as he fucked me. I felt him impossibly grow in me then the warmth, noises as he delivered his cum deep into me. He couldn't pull out, my hole seemed locked around him so he kept gently fucking me until he could ease out. He left the room, I walked slowly back through the dark room, out through the exit and into the spa bath. He was there, I lowered myself, the warmth nice, he spoke, you were good. I think I can go again, how about you, I smiled, a bit sore, ok, see that tranny over there, I looked, long legs, covered in nylons, a good looker, classy, I nodded, well I think I am going to do her, want to watch, I nodded. He got out, man what a cock, I followed, he walked over to her,his hand went under her skirt, lifting it. Mm, sheer pantyhose, she nodded and they moved off. I followed, he entered a room, the door shut, oh well, then I heard the door unclip, she was sucking his massive cock. He signaled wait as she turned onto her knees and slid the pantyhose down. He beckoned me in, I watched as his cock slid slowly into her, his black cock impossibly stretching her anus and then he fucked her. At first, long and slow, then driving hard into her as her cock sprayed into the towel he was kneeling on. He pulled back, cum dripping from her, he nodded, I stepped up and pushed easily into her and it wasn't long before my cum added to his. A nice day at the mens club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous