In the Garden of Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was much thicker than Bill's, and tasted different. He smelled of cinnamon and musk, a sweet, primal scent that drove me wild. He tasted of pure sex. Although coerced into coming here, I had no regrets. Seeing such a lewd show as Eden's excited me. In contrast, fucking my neighbour's son was nothing. It may've been sex out of wedlock, but the vanilla, missionary-style fucks lacked the fire of this evening's adventures. Nothing like being sold to some stranger for an evening, and servicing him on my knees while another woman rimmed his ass with her tongue. Nothing like being collared with his belt as he drove his cock into my throat. Nothing like knowing that I'd come solely because my husband demanded that I whore for him. Nothing like knowing that pleasing this man would earn me 2 mil, my cut of the Phobos deal. I felt cheap and well used. I also felt happy, a feeling that surprised me once I recognized it for what it was.

My eyes closed as I worked him over. In the darkness behind my eyelids his cock felt even larger between my lips. His hands stroked my shoulders and ran over my forearms, right down to my hands. No, not his hands. Her hands. Definitely. Long fingernails raked over my bare skin and traced my arms from shoulder to wrist. Eden caressed me as she worked his ass over. It felt funny at first, but the sensation soon grew intense. I prayed that my heightened sexual awareness would last forever.

Of course it couldn't. All too soon, I felt Adam's legs tremble. The balls in my hand tightened up, their skin crinkling like a couple of wizened apples in the cellar after a long winter. Instead of pressing forward, forcing himself into my mouth as I'd expected, he lunged backwards, driving his ass hard against Eden's face. She made a loud surprised sound, a grunt quickly smothered by his ass. He leaned forward, his torso now almost parallel with the ground as he pressed himself upon her probing tongue. This of course, pulled his cock out of my mouth as he fired his spunk. Hot semen splashed over my opened mouth, filling it full of his essence. He sprayed cum over my cheeks and chin, my face and breasts. Then he thrust forward, shoving his rapidly softening member into my mouth. Finally, I could get all of it in! I didn't question its importance, it just was. Perhaps no woman likes knowing that another can do for a man what she herself cannot. Friendly, demure Eden was my competition. By the end of the evening, I'd learn to suck Adam's cock just as well as she could, or die in the attempt. I swore it.

I took in all of him, suckling on his cock gently, cleaning it off as it shrank down to an easily managed size. As I serviced him, just as Eden had minutes before, her face peeked around his waist to have a look. Her nose, cheeks and chin shone, glossy with her saliva. She smiled at me, and I smiled back, imagining what I must've looked like, my face doused with his cum, my breasts saturated by it.

"So, you two can get along. Good," Adam said. "Eve, close your eyes, and don't open them until I command you to do so. Don't move a muscle." Of course I did as he asked.

At least, I tried to.

The cooling semen felt tacky on my face, so I raised a hand to wipe it off. Another hand stopped me. A small, delicate, female hand, not the beefy paw I'd expected.

"Let me," Eden said in a happy tone. Lips lightly brushed across the skin of my cheek, feeling out the territory. I shrank from the unwanted contact. The belt tightened around my throat in unspoken warning. 'Don't move,' he said, and 'don't move,' he meant. After that reminder, I stayed stock-still and bore the humiliation stoically.

Eden resumed her tongue work, moving her pink muscle all over my face, lapping up his semen like a starving kitten would her evening's milk. Her long, talented tongue sought out his elusive wigglers in any nook or cranny where they might've hidden themselves. She drove her tongue into my hair line, behind my left ear, and under my chin. Of course she sucked the cum out of my clothing. She mauled my breasts as she tried to wring out my top, like a washerwoman would a wet cloth. Her teeth and lips expertly stimulated my nipples until they threatened to bore through the thin silvery material of my damp halter. She sucked all the cum out of the top, then turned her attention back to the only place she had yet to explore.

My mouth.

Her tongue pressed against my tightly closed lips, prying my plush lips apart as she stuck it inside. She moved her tongue all along my teeth and gums, eventually working it in between my jaws and running it over my tongue. She applied suction, drawing my tongue out of my mouth and into hers. I let her do as she wished, but forced myself not to feel any pleasure from it. I didn't resist her, but neither did I participate in her oral exploration. She must've felt my reserve, for she suddenly ceased her spelunking and pulled back.

"Open your eyes," Adam said. Eden's face hovered close to mine, close enough that her warm breath fluttered my eyelashes. The scent reminded me of blooming lavender in spring. She knelt in front of me, her slim ankles crossed behind her as always, her hands palm down on her thighs. She regarded me with a wistful, almost sad expression. Did my rejection hurt her? I wouldn't have expected her to be so soft, not with a brusque man like Adam ordering her about all the time. "There's obviously something you don't fully realize here, Eve. You're not here for me. You're here at Eden's request." Adam stroked Eden's cheek, which she nuzzled against his palm. "If you don't impress her, Deimos won't get the contract. Do you fully understand your position?"

"She's your boss?" I couldn't keep the surprise out of my voice. Eden's low, deep chuckle betrayed her amusement. Her rich, velvety voice could challenge her satin skin for softness. A touch of smoke graced it, and lots of heat.

"You obviously find that hard to believe. Why?"

"You're so ... so ... "

"Submissive?" she supplied.

"Eager to please," I said. That brought laughter from Eden and Adam both.

"How I act in the bedroom has no bearing upon how I act in the boardroom," Eden said.

"So, which will it be, Eve? Are you going to play nice, or are you going to take your ass back home to hubby William with that contract unsigned?" Adam asked me.

Whoa! Take it back to hubby William?

"You know who I am!"

"I do," he said. "Real whores don't get so excited over vanilla sex. They certainly don't freeze up when asked to display themselves on a pedestal."

"Don't fill her head with crap," Eden said, cutting Adam an annoyed look. He studiously ignored it. "We placed an order William would be hard pressed to fill in the limited time we gave him unless he used a resource close at hand."

"You did what?" I couldn't believe what I'd just heard.

"Yes. We placed a special order that only his wife could fill," Adam confirmed.

I thought of Bill, and how much he had riding on this contract. I also thought of myself, and how much I'd get from Bill. For pleasuring this woman I'd receive $2 million in the morning. If I failed to please her who knew what Bill would do to me when I got home? Much better to bite the bullet than go home empty-handed. People have vanished forever for a lot less money.

"What must I do?" I barely heard myself say.

"Just what I tell you," he replied. As if I hadn't already figured that out! But things felt different now that I knew that Adam wasn't the one in control, no matter how it had first appeared. Only Eden mattered. I had to concentrate all of my efforts upon her, and upon her happiness. I had two million reasons to do so. But could I do it? How far would I have to go with the woman? The thought of doing anything truly intimate with her disgusted me. I prayed to God that my discomfort wouldn't show through. Adam removed the belt from my neck and placed it on the divan. I missed its comforting presence. While collared, I could pretend that he made me do these things. Now, any act I performed would be of my own volition. "Pleasure her, Eve. Take your time. I think we both know that you'd better do a good job."

My mind remained numbed by the reality of the situation. Even knowing the stakes, sexually pleasuring a woman is something I simply didn't want to do. Adam might've taken the leash off my neck, but he still wielded the reins. He grabbed the back of my neck with vice-like fingers and hauled me up until I stood on my tiptoes, my 4 ½ inch heels dangling off of the ground. He gestured at Eden with his free hand. She rose soundlessly, now standing less than a foot away. She watched me carefully, searching for my reaction to Adam's excessive manhandling. She couldn't have seen it, but she might have smelt it; my crotch had dampened at his rough treatment.

"Let's get this started," he said. His abruptly opened hand dropped me to the ground. My heels made loud clacks as they hit the paving stones. Eden didn't make a move. She simply waited for me to begin.

"Please?" That's all she said, whispering the word at me in a raspy voice filled with longing.

Somehow, that single word, the fact that she requested something from me and didn't demand it though she knew she could, made all the difference. I took a single step forward and put my hands upon the breasts of another woman for the very first time. I don't know what I expected, or why I thought they wouldn't feel any different from my own, but the feel of her breasts confounded me. Her palm-sized tits felt custom made for my hands. As soon as I touched her nipples she gasped. Her nipples felt like iron pips sewn to her breasts. I couldn't help myself, I had to press down harder upon them. She liked that, rotating her wide, full, hips to some unseen music as I fondled her. Her eyes closed as I continued tweaking her sensitive tits.

She really did have iron slugs under there! Stainless steel, at least. No, for a woman as classy as Eden, only gold would do for her pierced nipples. Human flesh couldn't feel so hard. I should know, my pierced nipples often felt just like hers. I wondered if she had a pierced clitoral hood, just like me. I hadn't worn any hardware today, thinking it for the best. Now, I regretted my decision. I continued to paw at her breasts, using heavy pressure around her nipples, rotating my hands in opposite facing directions just as I liked to do to myself when I masturbated. I really didn't know what I was doing, but figured that she'd enjoy the same things I did. In a way, she assumed the role of my spiritual mirror, allowing me to see how I looked when someone made love to me. Eden, the doorway to my inner self.

"More," she said from between clenched teeth. "Play with me more. Harder."

Harder?

Time to exchange Apples and Gardens for Jungles and Rubyfruit.

I changed my tactics. I ran my long fingers through Eden's shoulder length auburn hair, raking them through the silken fire. I loved the way her hair changed from a deep chestnut near the roots, to the lightest shade of gold at the tips. No hairstylist could've created a colour so complex. It had to be natural. Her healthy golden skin tone spoke of hours spent outdoors enjoying the sun. I wished I had the luxury of doing that, myself. My skin colour rivalled a washed up corpse's for pastiness. Eden smiled as I played with her hair, her hazel eyes flickering open as I combed my fingers through it again and again. She opened her mouth in surprise when I pinched her nipple hard with my fingers, then twisted it sharply. Her hips lunged forward, smacking into my own.

"Yes! Just like that!"

OK, now I knew. Eden liked it rough. I could understand that. Sometimes, I did too! Another reason why I felt so unsatisfied with Bill. His always-gentle, careful ways often failed to excite me, much less bring me to orgasm. The rutting beast of a boy next door always fucked me in the way that I liked, and as often as I liked. Mindless sex. That's the only thing the 19-year-old Eric was good for. I stopped playing with Eden's hair, and took her other nipple in hand, tweaking and pulling at it just like I did the first. She really enjoyed that, tossing her hair back, then baring her throat to me as she gasped for air. The submissive gesture stimulated me. For the briefest of seconds, I felt the urge to nuzzle at her exposed throat, to nibble at it and kiss her neck and shoulders. What the hell was happening to me?

Her arms clamped onto my forearms, as if for support. Perhaps she feared I'd rip her nipples off if she didn't restrain me! She needn't have worried. I didn't intend to cause her any harm. To tell the truth, I didn't really know what I intended at all! I played a new game, just as Adam had guessed. I didn't know what to do.

I guess Adam sensed that.

"You're getting there, Eve. But don't concentrate only on the nipples. Squeeze her breasts. She really likes it when her tits are mauled while her nipples are sucked on. Don't be afraid to bite," he added as an afterthought.

Stupidly, I had expected to be allowed to keep her clothing on during my tryst. How's that for naive? Obviously, this wouldn't happen. I looked over my shoulder at Adam, confusion etching my features. The annoyed look he gave me in return stopped my heart as readily as a solid blow to the chest.

"Bare her tits, fool!" He grabbed Eden's gold lamé dress by the square-cut neck and heaved. The expensive cloth split like rotted linen. Eden didn't even flinch. She'd experienced this before, I'd wager. He continued pulling until the garment split to her navel. He slipped the dress off of her shoulders, letting it settle into a golden puddle around her feet. She wore a minuscule golden thong underneath, one that accentuated her shaved pussy and her puffy, flared open vaginal lips. The rectangular finger's breadth of cloth gagged her second mouth, but didn't obscure the cute blue-inked Winnie the Pooh tattoo she had upon her left front hip.

She liked Pooh-Bear! How bad could she be?

Her tits possessed every quality mine didn't. Her small, firm breasts exuded perkiness, while my 46 DDs absolutely required the help of a bra or tight halter top to defy gravity. Her extremely long, barbell-adorned nipples stood proudly upon her breasts. Mine, even when fully excited, looked like olive stones. I barely had any areolas to speak of, only slightly darker rings around my nipples which tended to goosebump when I got excited. Eden's breasts seemed almost all areola. They easily spanned three inches across and shone pink like the inside of a conch shell. They looked so different from mine, yet so attractive, I couldn't help but stare. Exactly the wrong thing to do, at least in Adam's eyes.

"Holy shit, girl. What the fuck's with you? Step aside." He approached us and took me by the hand, gently pulling me out of the way. He motioned for me to sit on the divan. I did so with relief. In truth, my legs had turned gelatinous after he'd ripped open Eden's dress. In his other hand he held a coil of black rope. No, not rope. It looked like a thick black elastic band. He saw my questioning look. "Rubber tether. It works like cording, but it constricts when used." He bound Eden's breasts with it, looping the tether three times around the first breast, then crisscrossing around the front and lacing up the opposite breast. The tether bit deeply into her flesh. He used locking metal thumb clips to cinch the ends of the tethers together behind her back. Eden said nothing, but tears glazed her eyes. I'm sure the tethers pinched her terribly. Slowly, right before my eyes, her breasts changed colour. It started around the tethers, then spread out, plum suffusing her breasts. All the while, Adam teased her nipples with his tongue.

"Take over here, Eve," he mumbled around a mouthful of tit.

My hands closed about her firm, cool tit flesh. They felt so different than previously. With the loss of circulation, their temperature lowered, and the nipples stretched out even longer than before, if you can believe that! The breasts also felt harder, as if petrified. Very odd. I stroked her breasts more to examine them than to provide any sexual stimulation for either one of us. Whatever the underlying cause, Eden enjoyed the attention. She sighed contentedly as my hands wandered over her tits. Adam returned to us bearing a small spiked wheel, resembling a pizza cutter with needles for a blade. He used the pinwheel to stimulate the skin around her nipples and the undersides of her breasts. He didn't draw blood, but I can imagine how she felt as he worked her breasts with it. Eden's squealing shocked me. I wouldn't have believed that such an undignified sound could come from a classy looking lady such as her.

"Silence, Kitten. Don't make a sound."

Eden clamped her jaws shut at his directive. Only her eyes revealed her excitement. He exchanged his metallic hedgehog for a ruler shaped piece of wood. He held the shiny piece of Red Jarrah tightly. I stared disbelieving as he laid blow after blow on her vulnerable breasts and nipples. Each strike caused her to open her mouth. Each time she swallowed her screams, the loud smacks as noisy as she was silent. Her wide eyes finally released their hot payload of tears. She looked up at Adam, her eyes pleading silently as he continued to abuse her swollen breasts. Dark red welts materialized, the livid marks clearly visible on her bruise-coloured tits. "Stop doing that to her!"

My outburst surprised everyone, myself most of all. I couldn't read Eden's expression, but Adam glared slantwise at me with annoyance.

"What did you say?"

"Stop hurting her!" I didn't care what the fuck he said to me, or what he did. Eden didn't deserve to be treated like this! I grabbed his stick-holding hand and tried to yank it back, but instead I almost pulled my own arms out of their sockets. I didn't even feel his arm shift while he resisted my feeble rescue attempt.

I guess laying hands upon Adam's person hadn't been a really swift idea.

Eden shook her head slightly. I could read her expression now. Delight, and amusement. "You really are new to all of this, aren't you? You're not simply a whore acting innocent. Just as I'd hoped."

"Hoped? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Enough," Adam said curtly. "Time to move on to other things."

§§§

"Let me speak," Eden said. "Eve needs to understand a few things. Please let me do this?"

"If you wish it, go ahead," he said affectionately." Wow. Affection from Iceman. Tonight was full of surprises, that was for certain.

"Just as I hoped," She repeated. "I enjoy it when Adam treats me like this. I feel so wanted, so nasty, I can't stand it." Eden nuzzled against the side of my face as she spoke, breathing the words into my ear. She pitched her words low for me alone to hear. "I always feel alive when Adam uses me in whatever fashion he desires. But I like gentleness, too." Her hand slipped down to my bare tummy, stroking the mattress-firm stomach strengthened from long hours of Aqua-Fit and A up with erobics classes. Her long crimson nails played havoc with my nerve endings, causing a mini fireworks display under my epidermal layer. "Adam does try his best, but there isn't much tenderness in him, though he does love me. I need a friend, Eve. Someone I can talk to. Bond with. Tell my secrets to."

"And fuck?"

A smile crossed Eden's lips. "And fuck, yes. But in that special way only two women can. Adam understands this, and approves."

I eyed Adam while Eden licked in and around my ear, simultaneously scratching at my tummy with those nerve ending-exciting nails of hers. He looked at us unemotionally, as if we meant nothing to him. Before I knew it, my pussy throbbed in tandem to her belly scratching. The strong scent of our woman's musk permeated the space between us. The crotch of my Capris sopped up my dew like a sponge did water from a pail. No way could Eden miss the telltale dampness now, since my crotch area looked much darker than the rest of my pants. I raked a fingernail across the moist seam that ran between my legs, enjoying the vibrations that rippled through my pussy. I needed to feel more of this. I mashed my pussy through the leopardskin print cloth as Eden sucked upon my ear lobe and felt up my belly.