In the Garden of Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

I wouldn't lie to myself any longer. This woman made me hot.

"No," Adam said in that annoyingly glacial tone of his. "You've not been given permission to do that." His hands gently pried Eden from me, then pulled my hand away from my juicy pussy. Eden mewed in disappointment. Her bottom lip jutted out coquettishly, but she made no other complaint. She knelt where Adam had placed her, ankles again crossed, palms face down upon her upper thighs. Why she assumed that position any time she waited for further instruction from him mystified me.

"I'm the one who controls your body this evening, Eve. Only do what I allow you to, nothing more. Don't get creative unless I tell you to do so. Do you understand?"

I understood that this guy, gorgeous or not, was really starting to annoy my ass. My pussy hadn't felt so alive in months, then this clown goes and douses my desire. Asshole. Having a woman fondle you while you played with yourself was heady stuff in my limited world of experience. The taboo nature of it made an act I'd performed solo so many times before refreshingly new. I resented Adam's intrusion into my playtime with Eden.

"Stand up," he said. Grudgingly, I stood, glaring at him in a most un-subservient way. Eden raised her head up towards me, and smiled.

I loved to see her smile.

Adam pulled my wrists together behind my back and told me to keep them there. He went to the divan to retrieve a black leather sports bag. He returned with it and removed a chrome rod with three stainless steel cuffs on it, a pair at one end, and the single large collar on the other. I'd seen enough of these things in the porno flicks to instantly recognize it for what it was. Adam strapped the posture bar's collar snugly around my neck, and fitted my wrists into the two smaller cuffs behind my back. He tightened the stainless steel and leather cuffs about my wrists, then adjusted the telescoping chrome bar, locking it in place with the thumbscrews. The gadget pulled my shoulders back, making my breasts push out enticingly. My shoulders felt a bit taut, but not uncomfortably so. The collar about my neck forced me to keep my eyes level and my chin pointed slightly upwards. No way could I assume my natural slouch, not while strapped into this piece of hardware.

Funny, but when I saw how horny the getup made Eden, her eyes heating up so much that her pupils dilated, I immediately started liking the gear. But why should I care about what excited another woman? I didn't know, but I enjoyed the effect that my properly displayed body could have on anyone, female as well as male. No one was immune to my charms.

Well, maybe hardasses like Adam.

Adam walked around me, examining my body from all angles. He seemed to approve. For a split-second, longing for me shone in his warm brown eyes. But, just for a second. Then his facade of cold indifference returned.

He knelt in front of me, staring up at my breasts so magnificently displayed for him. With a few precise movements he unbuttoned the front of my Capris, revealing a bright swath of hairless mound. He seemed thrilled to see it, though they had specified the very thing. He lapped at the exposed sliver of skin, his tongue sending shivers down my spread legs. He hungered for me. Bill hadn't touched me with such heat for a long time.

He rolled down my Capris, pulling them over my narrow hips all the way to my knees. There they remained. The elasticized cloth tugged my knees together. He placed his hands on my inner thighs and pushed outwards gently. "Keep your legs spread, just like this," he said.

His tongue snaked upwards, stroking my pussy lips in one long pass. He lapped at them, feeding upon the juices that smeared my baby-smooth skin. His skilled tongue skimmed over my lips, separating them, tantalizing them, but at no time entering me. This was a man who must've spent countless hours in this position, servicing women. But in no way did he seem subservient. Even doing this, he exuded the vibes of a man who'd take what he wanted from you, whether you derived pleasure from it or not. Lucky for me, I liked being eaten out as much as he liked doing it.

My hips bucked forward, pressing harder onto his face. Adam pulled his head back, whispering for me to remain absolutely still. If I did so, the pleasuring would continue. If I moved, he'd leave me hanging while he fucked Eden instead. The choice was mine. Eden cooed in pleasure when she heard his edict. Simultaneously, a little flash of anger flared up inside me. Was this going to be the way he played, dividing his affections between both women, punishing one of us by pleasuring the other?

Good plan.

"I'll remain still for you," I said breathlessly. "Just make me come."

"You'll come only when I allow you to, not before."

His thick dark lips fastened upon my clitoris. Then he sucked me into his mouth. My head shot back, my mouth flying open as a little moan escaped my lips. My hips started to arch forward, but I managed to stop them from doing so in time. Adam's deep laugh shook my pussy. His hands enveloped my manacled wrists, then pulled down sharply. This arched my back and pushed my crotch hard against his face. I had to spread my legs even wider to maintain my precarious balance, an operation made more difficult by the Capri pants cinching my knees. I swayed unsteadily in my high-heeled sandals.

His tongue was magnificent, the most skillful muscle that had ever worked upon me in my 35 years of life. It knew what to do and just when to do it. Quickly, I felt myself climbing toward that plateau that had only one destination. Nirvana.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Adam whispered, taking a break from kissing my quadruple-lipped mouth. "As much as you think I'm good, trust me when I say that Eden's much better at this. Believe it. Her mouth works magic."

I found that hard to believe, but I couldn't help myself from looking at Eden who stared at me with undisguised envy. She still hadn't moved from her kneeling posture. But she wanted to. Even I could tell.

Adam stood up, then put one hand upon my left shoulder and the other one against my dripping pussy. He rapidly moved his hand back and forth, milking me as competently as a farmer did his cows at sunup. My lady's dew collected in his palm, one agonizing drop at a time.

"Shall I let you come, dear Eve?"

"Please?" I begged.

"Not yet."

He left me there with my pink orchid spread open, my shoulders pulled back and my tits pushed forward. Eden's eyes sparkled as he approached her.

"You want to sample her?"

"You know I do," she rasped. Her voice sounded hungrier than mine.

"Perhaps just a little taste, but only when I say so."

Adam smeared my spend over Eden's lips and chin, rubbing my juices into her skin like the finest lotion. She trembled as he applied my lube to her lips, pleading with her eyes for him to allow her a taste. His permission didn't come. Adam stood, about to return to me, when Eden did the unthinkable. Her pointy tongue darted out, gliding over her upper lip and attempting to retreat back into her mouth unseen.

I say attempted, because quicker than I could follow, Adam's hand streaked out and caught the pink sliver between his thumb and forefinger. Fuck! Was this one of those guys who went around catching flies with chopsticks, too?

"Did I permit you to taste?" he said, disappointment lacing his voice.

Eden's head lowered, her shoulders slumping forward dejectedly. Her whole demeanor became that of a severely disciplined child. All that angst over a few softly spoken words? Could this man really have that kind of power over women?

Cool!

Adam finally returned to me. Anticipation had me all tingly, as if he'd been gone for months. He stepped forward, holding me by my waist for balance as he raised his right leg, then placed his foot upon the crotch of my Capris. He stepped down hard, forcing them all the way to the ground. The sides of my legs itched from the material's passage over my skin on its way down. Adam slowly slid his hands over my hips, thighs, and calves, soothing the discomfort caused by my pants. When he looked up, he saw the blemish upon my hip. He rubbed at it with his thumb, then brought his face closer to examine it.

"A Tigger tattoo? My, my! You're certainly an excellent pick for my Eden."

Pick? I felt like a piece of meat chosen at a market. Perhaps that's all I was in his eyes. I glanced at Eden, whose body shivered in her rest position. This time she didn't dare raise her eyes towards us. Curiosity had seeped into her bones, though. It radiated from her in tangible waves.

Adam pulled up my halter top, rolling it upwards over my breasts. My large tits prevented it from slipping back down again. He tucked a bit of it under my collar, just to make sure. He hefted my pendulous breasts gently, his thumbs raking across my hardening nipples as he appraised them.

"Magnificent," he whispered. I felt inordinately pleased by the praise. "Sometimes a man needs more than a handful of tit for his pleasure." I followed his gaze over to Eden, who flinched as if she was again being beaten with the Jarrah stick. "These are tits a man dreams of sticking his cock in between," he continued. His words rained down upon Eden like blows, each syllable sapping a little of her strength and self-assuredness. Every sigh of pleasure Adam elicited from me resulted in a sigh of grief from her. It was as if there was a fixed amount of pleasure available on the rooftop, and to bestow some upon one woman would steal a bit from the other.

"A woman with breasts like yours should know how to keep them happy. Go and pleasure Eden's tits for me," he said. "Also, remove her thong. Don't permit her to stand up."

"Aren't you going to release me?" I asked.

His hand snaked between my legs and pushed into my pussy. Two fingers probed deeply inside of me. My vaginal sheath sucked at his fingers greedily, eager to clench around the first thing to penetrate me this evening. He pumped his hand into me five times, five glorious, hard strokes, before slowly withdrawing from me. He brought his sticky fingers up to my eyes. He obviously enjoyed the effect his games had upon me. "I guess this is one of those times you're permitted to be creative," he said. He sucked two of his fingers into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them. He smiled around his fingers then winked at me, the first playful gesture he'd ever directed at me. My heart leaped. "Go now," he said gently.

I reluctantly moved away from him and stood above Eden. She still looked down at the ground, though I knew she overheard every word. "My hands are cuffed behind me, Eden. You're going to have to help me."

She looked up at me, her face raw with her longing. I thought she had been crying, when in reality she only fought to contain her excitement. Shows you how little I knew about human nature.

"I'm not permitted to stand up," she reminded me. "You're going to have to kneel on your own."

I didn't intend to cripple myself by busting my knees upon the ground. I told her so.

"I'll be here to catch you, hon." As skeptical as I could be with others, the earnestness in Eden's voice banished all doubts for my mind. I trusted her. I knelt on the ground before her a little too quickly. One of my heels slipped, and I lurched forward. My hands instinctively tried to reach out in front of me, but instead they jerked on the posture bar, choking me. The ground rose up to smash me in the face. I screwed my eyes closed, anticipating the worst.

I came to rest not on cold, hard tile, but on cool, firm flesh. Eden had guided me towards her chest, using the bound, burgundy-hued tits as padding to break my fall. She groaned piteously as I smacked into them.

By this time, her tits felt almost as hard as the ground would've. Eden's hands pressed me downwards, forcing my face between the valley of her breasts, and over her belly. My lips and nose bounced along her stomach, her belly so much softer than mine. She had a long, deep gash of a navel. She also had a bit of a tummy, just a gentle swell in her lower torso. I smiled inwardly. I knew my buff midriff looked a lot nicer than hers. Well, maybe. The gentle softness of her skin did feel nice on my lips. No one could deny that she looked great in clothes, and out of them. I came to rest on the chilly ground in front of her, gazing up between her splayed legs.

Eden's pussy lips clenched the small strip of golden cloth between them. It looked like the Yellow Brick Road leading to the Wizard, stretching off into infinity. But in this case, the most interesting part of the track lay off the marked route and much closer to the beginning of the path.

"Take my thong off," Eden said gently. She lowered her knees so her crotch hung closer to my face. I craned my neck upwards, trying to reach, but couldn't. Leagues separated us. I inched forwards, moving serpentlike towards her, slithering up the slope of her legs until I could burrow my face into her pussy. My rock-hard nipples grated against the rough tiles. The ground irritated my left nipple badly, but the little flashes of pain only incensed my desire the more. I latched my teeth on the scrap of glittering cloth, and pulled. I wrestled with her garment, worrying the scrap of cloth like a bull terrier would a rag doll clenched between its jaws. Eden repositioned herself, now sitting upon the ground with her legs extended to either side of my head. I used my teeth to pull her panties down over her wide ass. To facilitate this she arched her back, raising her ass off of the ground while I slipped the cloth over her generous hips. I inched backwards now, pulling the cloth over her smooth, flawless skin. My lips brushed against her thighs, moved down past her prettily wrinkled knees, then glided over her satiny, straight shins. My lips caressed her slim, delicate ankles as they passed them. I felt a moment's shame as I thought of how thick mine looked in comparison to hers. I continued my work, moving the panties over her foot. My nose bumped along the golden straps of her sandals. Even her feet looked perfect with smooth, high arches and long, narrow toes all straight as rulers. I envied her.

Eden helped me out, pulling one perfectly sculpted foot through, and then its golden-strapped twin. "Now come to me, Eve. Suck my tits."

I glanced up at her, up the long track I had just traversed, and sighed wearily. Must I make the journey yet again? Yes. I'd been commanded to do so. I strengthened my resolve, took a deep breath, and started my ascent.

§§§

Eden helped me into a sitting position, splay-legged, with my knees pointing outwards. Eden faced me. She scooted forward until our pussies lay only inches apart. "Anytime you're ready," she said.

I looked her over. Her discolored tits poked straight out, as livid as a bruise. I couldn't bring myself to work on them. Instead, I moved my head down to her tummy, back to her furrow of a navel. I ran my tongue down it, slicking down the narrow crevice. Eden sighed contentedly.

"Very nice, Eve. You've found one of her erogenous zones without my help. I'm proud of you."

I caught myself beaming at Adam's praise before I could stop myself.

I shouldn't care about what Adam thinks about me or my performance. But I do, God help me. I do. As I tongued Eden's belly button, I saw in my peripheral vision Adam's approach. He released the catches on Eden's rubber tethers, freeing her breasts from their bondage. I felt, more than heard, Eden's scream. It started from her diaphragm, right from her core, and then resounded through the humid night air. The noise was swallowed up by the thick green vines on the roof. The night remained oblivious to her anguish. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head up, forcing me to wiggle against her frantically, to slither up her body lest she rip out whole handfuls of my hair. My breasts smashed into her own, her gold adorned nipples digging into my soft tit flesh, burrowing into me as if they sought a safe haven. Then, awkwardly, she careened forward into me, clutching me tightly. Her soft arms turned into bands of steel. Her trembling limbs and torso telegraphed their quivering signals into my flesh as he clung to me for comfort. Eden bathed in Pain, floating free on the rivers of Agony. I wish I could've wrapped my hands around her to provide a firm anchor for her until the tide water tits receded, but even this was denied me, bound as I was. Instead, I remained still, giving her something to latch onto until she could reassert control over her body once more.

Her breathing slowed, struggling to return to regularity. Eden's look said all she needed to. 'Thank you' endued her hazel-eyed gaze. I smiled back at her. She could rest here as long as she needed to, I decided.

Adam had other ideas. "Stand up for me, Eden," he said to her. Eden slowly rose, gaining her feet despite the quivering of her unsteady limbs. She didn't rise fast enough for Adam's sensibilities, though. He grabbed her by her auburn locks and hauled her to her feet in one pull. Eden grabbed at his forearms, probably trying to prevent her hair from being yanked out of her skull. He pulled her to him, still maintaining his grip in her hair, while he kicked her legs apart. He spun her around so she faced me, then used his left hand to split her labia. He displayed her pearlescent inner orchid to me. His thumb rubbed roughly against her clitoris, sending her ass bucking against his groin.

"She's all yours, Eve. Come forward and claim her." His dark hand looked like a slash of midnight defying the bright light of morning as it pawed at her inner treasures. He rubbed her pussy roughly, but in a way I know I'd adore if he held me in his grip. I liked the way he split her inner lips then ran his fingernail over the sensitive skin gathered there. He pinched behind her clitoris, popping the pleasure button out of its pod. No, Eden's gyrations weren't all due to physical discomfort.

I'll admit that Eden's beauty turned me on. That didn't mean I was ready to dive into my first quim. A little bit of finger fucking, maybe, but no tongue play. The very thought of going down on her for real made my stomach churn.

"Take her," Adam said as he presented Eden to me.

I remained motionless, paralyzed by my fear. My head hung low in shame. I couldn't make myself move toward them. A vein throbbed on Adam's temple, looking like it would puke blood at any second.

"Enough of this shit. Get out," Adam said, disgust clear in his voice. "Take your contract and your sorry ass back to William. Deal's off."

Adam released Eden, and went back to the divan. He waved at us dismissively. Eden understood that she should release me. He poured himself another glass of water from the pitcher on the minibar, and contented himself with staring at the sky. It was uncanny how distinguished he could look with his pants off and his dick still slimy with spit. My amusement was short-lived, though. What he had said finally percolated into my brain.

I had failed.

"I can't go back with nothing. I just can't!" Panic crept into my voice. Bill would kill me. Worse, he'd divorce me and leave me with nothing. I'd been a housewife since marrying him out of high school. I'd never gone to college. I've never even held a job outside of the home. What would become of me?. I needed this deal even more than Bill or Deimos did. Adam had to sign the papers! If he didn't, I might as well drown myself in the lagoon over there. Either way, my life would be over.

Eden looked into my stricken face, seemingly understanding everything by simply glancing at me. "It's no use," she said. "Once he gets like this, there's no convincing him." She quickly freed me from the collar and cuffs.

"But you're his boss," I said. My sniveling sickened even myself. "Couldn't you order him to sign the papers?"

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers