In the Garden of Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I buy and sell weapons for living," Andrew said in response to my unasked question. "Getting forged papers is child's play."

"Will you be coming with us, or not?" Barbara Ann asked me. "I'd really like it if you did."

As a response, I kissed her full on the lips, spearing my tongue inside. She returned my kiss hungrily. "What should I call you?" Barbara Ann? Eden?"

"Call me Barb," she said.

"Hey, what about me?" Andrew said, suddenly sounding annoyed. Is everyone going to get a chance to play except for the brotha over here?" His playfulness manifested now that I'd accepted Barb's offer. I guess he saved his Bad-Assed Black Man persona only for the hired help.

"Poor baby," I said as I knelt in front of him and took his penis into my mouth. It was still too large for me to swallow easily, but I'd enjoy learning. Barb peeled my halter off of me. I knelt before Andrew totally naked except for my high heels. "Prepare for your baptism," Eden whispered. She took her place beside me and helped me handle his prick. Between the two of us, there was no way he could last. Within ten minutes great gouts of his soul sauce christened both of our faces, soaking us down in niveous streams of his ejaculate. We happily tongued bathed each other until we sparkled.

"I'd say she chose the Blue Pill," Andrew said, gently stroking our heads.

Barb cut him a dirty look, but didn't respond. "Forget about him," I said as I kissed Barb's soft lips again. But I couldn't help wondering how Andrew would look with his head shaved and with armless Granny sunglasses, Fishburne-style. The image pleased me. Perhaps Barb could see to it.

§§§

The pimply-faced teenager at the slot machine dropped his pocket of tokens when he saw us coming. I guess even for Casino Gomorrah, we made a pretty hot sight. Barb and I dressed in matching yellow latex wraparound skirts and amber Latigo leather mules with four inch French heels. Our tit-hugging, yellow and Black latex bikini tops allowed every goosebump to be clearly displayed to everyone. Our short skirts didn't even properly cover our bare pussies. Every step we took revealed our glistening, cum-filled quims to whomever cared to look at us.

Believe me, many did!

Each of us wore a thin stainless steel and leather collar from which a silver chain dangled. Andrew held both leashes in his left hand. He looked fantastic in his pale yellow suit and dark sunglasses. 'Every brotha needs to don his pimpwear when takin' his hoes for a walk,' he had said earlier in the penthouse. Barb had rolled her eyes at him but had refrained from any scathing comments. Still, she had gotten excited when he told us what we'd be wearing for our late night walk and about the way he wanted our well fucked, cream-filled pussies displayed. My box still felt numb from the delicious cock pounding he gave me! He was the first-man to ever go off inside me without a condom besides my husband. Barb had to practically pry the poor man off of me, forcibly unwrapping my locked legs from around his waist when he'd finished fucking me. I wanted that cock to stay inside me forever. Barb had wanted to kiss my abused pussy all better, but Andrew had insisted that his spunk stay inside me for our walk. He promised to provide a semen-snack later on for both of us, perhaps on the drive out to the airport.

Andrew stayed two paces behind us as we led the way out of the casino. Barb's and my hands mauled each other's breasts, our tongues busily exploring one another's mouths. I couldn't get enough of her. It was like I was making up for a lifetime of missed experiences. I wanted to feel everything and discover everything. Barb promised to lead me on this voyage of self-discovery. With Barb's guidance and Andrew's support, I felt invincible. The gawking crowds couldn't touch me. The pointing fingers didn't affect me. The envious stares of the other women around us just made me want to laugh uncontrollably. The three of us exited Casino Gomorrah, and reentered the real world waiting just outside.

The real world. It would never be the same for me again. What is fantasy, and what is reality? They're one and the same, if only you've the courage to make it so.