All Comments on 'In the Kitchen with Mom-in-Law'

by 7gpmyuq4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Very hot

Often repeated scenerio, but a hot senario.

Good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a suggestion:

The beginning of the story was like a debriefing. "I did this. I did that. I went there, and then I saw her." Try to make your story less "and then I..." and it'll be easier for your reader to identify with, and get into, the plot line.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Not too bad for a first post

But the story seemed to be a bit flat.

I think it was the characters that didn't seem real enough, and needed to be fleshed out a bit.

Still in all, a good read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I was left with her mum, Lucy, while her brother and her went to her sisters place. I said you don't mind if I lie down, bit tired after all the travel. O.k., call you when they get back. I lay down, it was hot, I took off all my clothes. I dozed, I woke when I heard a noise, I looked up it was Lucy, I must have been having a great dream, my cock was sticking up. Sorry, as I lay there, she said my fault, but didn't look away, then she said sorry and turned, I said that's o.k. no need, she moved toward me, sat on the bed,nothing was said and she put her hand around my hard cock and began slowly stroking it. Here I was a 28 year old having my cock stroked by a 55 year old woman. She stood up, and in a soft faltering voice said, do you want me to sit on it, I said yes, that would be nice as she straddled me, her dress lifted and lowered her very wet, warm pussy onto my cock. I put my hands on her hips as she moved up and down, sitting straight up ,her eyes closed, faster now then she pushed right down and just sat there her pussy contracting as she shook, orgasming, I bucked up into her, she just sat there like a rag doll as I fucked her until my cum shot up into her, holding her down onto my shooting cock. I heard a car, I said their back, she hurriedly got off, I heard my girlfriend, wheres Rob, I think asleep, I heard my door open, I was still hard, she said well, I said just thinking about you and I jumped up and grabbed her, pushing her onto the bed. No, lunch is nearly ready, I said no lunch is ready, removing her panties moving my face between her legs, licking her wet slit, her legs wide open, then quick fuck me, I moved up and pushed straight into her and began fucking her as hard as I could, I heard her, oh, whats got into you, oh yes, oh give it to me, that's it, that's it and I felt her whole body tighten as she orgasmed, then relaxed as I pounded her pussy. I pulled out, lay down, grabbing her,suck it, she gave me a look, but took my cock in her hand and mouth until what cum I had left shot from me. When I went out for lunch, I sat between the 2 women I had just fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Justin...

JUST IN... small dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous