In The Name of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adams took a big swig of water and then tried to stand. Her leg collapsed. Rose said,

"Stay down Captain. Rest."

Adams groaned and continued to attempt to stand without success. She cursed,

"Damn it all! We need to gather everyone together. Make a shelter. Be prepared to signal the rescuers."

Adams sighed heavily and counted to ten willing herself to calm down. After a deep breath, she asked Rose,

"How is your husband?"

"Still breathing," She signaled with her eyes and a shake of the head that the same wasn't true about Sadie's husband.

The Captain acknowledged Rose's message. Adams found herself staring at Rose's exposed breast while thinking about what to do next. Rose caught her gaze and reflexively covered her bullet nipple with her hand.

"Sorry," Captain said. "Do you want my bra? I'm so small, I've don't really need one."

The Captain shrugged off her shirt displaying her light duty bra. Captain Adams was a slender, athletic woman with broad shoulders. She was tall, 5'9". At thirty-five years of age, she still had long shapely legs, a trim waist, narrow hips and an ass most women would kill for. Her little breasts hung low on her chest like hard boiled eggs in a thin sock. The Captain's cherry red aureoles completely covered the front of her boobs and were visible through the sheer material of her bra.

The Captain laughed at herself and said,

"Never mind. My flimsy little bra wouldn't be of any use to you. You have real breasts. Why don't you take my shirt?"

Rose put the shirt on over her dress. Since it no longer had buttons, it was like wearing an open vest. Though it was not a perfect solution, Rose felt better having a measure of coverage.

Captain Adams asked Rose,

"Have you seen anyone else?"

"Pablo and Raul are hold up at a construction site. They have water, but are not eager to share."

Rose asked,

"Do you think there are others on the island that could help us?"

"Not likely. Some rich guy bought this island and was building his dream home. He went bankrupt in a Wall Street debacle and the project has been abandoned. The bank has been trying to unload the property without success. Have you seen my first mate?"

"Not since he was thrown overboard," Rose said. Tears came to her eyes as she remembered the incident. The Captain shook her head fearing the worst.

"We need to get out of the sun," the Captain said.

Rose nodded and went over to Sadie and Ralph.

"Sadie, can you help me carry everyone into the shade and...um...we can lay Ralph to rest."

The two of them dragged Ralph's body a distance into the jungle and covered him with fallen palm branches. Then they brought the Captain and Tom into the shade at the edge of the trees.

Later, Pablo and Raul came by. They had a beer in their hands and the first-aid kit. Pablo elbowed Raul and the two shared a private laugh as they stared at Rose. Rose immediately crossed her arms over her chest. Raul asked,

"Captain, when do you think the rescue boat will be here?"

"We should plan on being here a while. The ship's emergency beacon didn't activate. The hurricane made me deviate drastically from our planned course so when they go looking for us, this is not the area they will search first."

Everyone grimaced at the news. Rose reached for the first-aid kit, but Raul won't let her have it. The Captain said,

"I understand you have water and supplies. We need to share them, build a shelter and help each other out while we wait to be rescued."

"That's what the weak always say," Raul responded harshly.

He and Pablo turned quickly and walked away. Raul paused, turned and said, "We have food, water and medicine. Maybe we can work out a deal. We're reasonable men, aren't we Rose?"

The pair laughed heartily as they marched away.

"Bastards!" The captain shouted after them.

When they were gone Sadie asked,

"Rose, what did they mean, they're reasonable?"

Rose blushed and clutched her dress tightly to her bosom and said,

"They made me trade my bra for water."

"Oh," Sadie mumbled.

"Bastards," the captain repeated.

^^^

The three ladies and Tom didn't eat that day. They drank sparingly. That night, they slept poorly huddled together in a small lean-to construction Sadie and Rose built out of fallen palm branches.

The next morning Rose didn't like the looks of Tom and the Captain's wounds. She also was concerned about their dwindling water supply. She woke Sadie and said,

"Come with me."

"Okay. God, I'm hungry," Sadie said.

The two women took the bucket and went to Raul and Pablo's camp. They found the men sleeping. Rose signal for Sadie to be quiet. Rose picked up the first-aid kit and dipped the bucket in the cistern. Sadie spied an opened coconut and went for it. Sadie tripped and woke the men. Raul's strong hand grabbed her ankle. Sadie screamed.

"Well, well...look Pablo. We have visitors."

Raul violently twisted Sadie's leg causing her to fall. He then said,

"Next time you come to visit, please announce yourselves or there will be serious consequences."

Raul laid Sadie over his lap, yanked up her skirt exposing her corpulent ass and paddled her. The first couple of blows were forceful and painful causing Sadie to cry out. The paddling evolved into patting and then a grope. Sadie softly cried as Raul fondled her plump ass.

Raul stood up quickly bucking Sadie to the ground. He approached a defiant Rose. She stood her ground firmly. He quickly reached inside the shirt vest and tweaked a long nipple and said,

"What are you trading today for water? Can I interest you in food? Medicine?"

Rose was indignant that Raul had touched her inappropriately and she slapped him. Raul quickly slapped her back, hard. Rose was stunned by the blow and the fact that he had struck her. This was so not the world she grew up in.

Sadie seemed not to notice that Raul and Rose were striking each other. Her mind had stopped processing information after the mention of food. She could think of nothing else. Sadie rushed over to Raul, frantically grabbed his arm and said,

"I want food."

Raul smiled sadistically and addressed both women.

"Ladies, I'm sure we can reach an agreement. Sadie, you can have all the food you want. You just need to be naked."

Sadie was a woman whose relationship with food veered towards addiction. The fifty year old was 5' 4" and at least 35 pounds overweight. This hefty lady had a full bust, rotund hips and a fat ass. The loss of her husband had devastated her. She had always dealt with problems by medicating herself with her drug of choice, food. Without hesitation, she pulled her dress over her head.

"No, Sadie. Don't do it," Rose implored.

Sadie unsnapped her bra and let her pendulous chest swing free. Her pink nipples were so big, they could double as drink coasters. Her floppy breasts were like large white balloons filled with water. Sadie answered,

"You heard the Captain. No one knows we are here. What purpose would be served by starving to death?"

After Sadie removed her granny panties, Pablo handed her water and some coconut. She consumed it quickly standing nude and unashamed exposing her pudgy tummy, big butt and ample legs.

Raul cupped a jiggling breast. Pablo stroked a solid thigh and ran his hand through her untamed bush. Sadie didn't react. The Columbians smiled as they realize they could manipulate Sadie into doing anything for food.

Raul turned back to Rose and said,

"I'll make you the same offer. In fact, I'll better it. Strip naked and I'll give you enough food for you, your friends and I'll throw in the first-aid kit."

Rose was horrified. The only man to ever see her nude was her husband. The idea sickened her, but Tom needed the nourishment and medicine. Raul enjoyed the look of anguish that washed across her face. He added,

"No touching, just nudity."

Rose was disgusted, but the need was so great. She blurted out,

"One minute."

Raul responded,

"10."

Rose blushed.

"5 minutes and remember no touching."

"Deal," Raul said. He was pleased. Rose was young and beautiful. It would be a pleasure to see her fine body.

Raul said, "Pablo, get this fine lady some food and drink."

The men peered at her with hungry eyes as Rose began to disrobe. She turned her back to them and closed her eyes. Pablo let loose a loud 'wolf whistle' when her milky white ass came into view.

"Turn around," Raul ordered.

Hurt and ashamed, Rose spun around. She faced them with one hand over her furry crotch and the other over her breasts. Rose was deeply embarrassed and she blushed profusely. Her nipples betrayed her and hardened. One bullet-shaped nip extended between her fingers and pointed towards her tormentors.

"Icarumba! Look at those nipples." Pablo exclaimed with glee.

"Si amigo. This one is special." Raul said to his companion. Turning to Rose he said,

"You are a beautiful woman. Don't be embarrassed. You know the bargain we agreed upon. Show us your body. Drop your hands."

A defeated Rose closed her eyes and dropped her arms to her sides. The modest lady was dying inside as her worst nightmare came true. She was nude displaying her private parts to these two creeps. The cads circled her discussing her tight butt and shapely legs. They also commented on her full black bush and her twin firm orbs.

Rose fought back her tears. The men ogled her and made crude comments. The bulges in their shorts were obvious.

^^^

Rose forced herself to smile when she returned to her husband carrying food and water.

"Where's Sadie," the Captain asked.

"She is staying with them."

"I'm glad to see they are being reasonable and are sharing resources with us," Tom said.

"Yea," Rose sighed and said softly. "We reached an understanding."

^^^

"Had enough to eat?" Raul asked Sadie after Rose had left.

"Yes. I was starving..."

Raul interrupted her by grabbing her and spinning her around. He bent her over their make-shift table and said,

"Good. Now it's time for you to quench our appetites."

Raul thrust his hard prick into her sex. He thrashed about searching for her hole. Sadie gasped startled. Raul continued in a conversational tone,

"Rose made me horny. Ah...there it is," Raul said as he buried the head of his prick in her pussy.

A few more jabs opened Sadie's pussy and spread her lubrication around so Raul could fuck her properly. He thrust his meat into her roughly. He slapped her jiggling ass and came thinking of the beautiful Rose. As his jism blasted into Sadie, he declared,

"Soon it will be you under me Rose. Soon."

When Raul pulled out, Sadie sighed with a sense of relief. The assault was over. However, Pablo moved behind her. He fucked her hard with his bigger dick causing her to howl in pain. Pablo responded to her cry by asking,

"How do you like my iron pipe?"

Pablo screwed Sadie with no qualms about her pain or potential orgasm. When he reached his threshold, he fired a few loads into her abused cunt and pulled out to coat her big white ass with the remainder of his cum.

Both men laughed and walked away. Sadie fell to the ground in pain. The sperm of her rapists slowly dripped out of Sadie's sore twat.

12