In the Nick of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like when I squeeze your titties? You like having your nipples pinched? My cock is going to feel SO good in that hot little pussy of yours. God I can't wait."

Nick lowered his face to mine and began violently kissing me, snaking his tongue around mine, biting my lower lip. He was moaning and rocking faster and faster. Suddenly he stuck two of his fingers in my mouth and started shoving them in and out, simulating oral sex. For a second, I thought he was going to cum right on my bathing suit.

"Oh god Joanie you want to fuck me bad don't you? Say it Joanie, say you want to fuck me. Say it and mean it or I'll tell everyone what a slut you are."

"Yes, please, fuck me Nick."

"Okay, but first, I want you to taste it. You want to taste my cock Joanie? Say it."

"Please Nick, I want to taste your cock."

This was getting out of hand. I figured I'd have no choice but to have sex with him, but I didn't know it was going to be a dominance thing. First Nick violently pulled my bathing suit off, and then he removed his. His dick was huge! He grabbed it at the base and crawled forward, aiming for my mouth. When he pressed the head against my lips, I stuck out my tongue and tentatively licked it.

"C'mon Joanie, suck it, you know you want to."

Nick leaned forward, pushing his prick past my lips into my mouth. I thought he would stop, but he kept going, until the head was in my throat, and my face was against his abdomen. He slowly withdrew, allowing me to take a breath. But then he started thrusting back and forth like a piston, and I could tell he was ready to explode. All of a sudden, he withdrew again, firmly grasping his cock in his hand.

"I want you to taste my cum, make me cum for you Joanie. I want to cum in your mouth."

He shoved his cock back in my mouth, still maintaining his grip on the shaft. He was jerking himself like a jackhammer until the first blast hit the back of my throat, nearly choking me. He pulled out and the next blast hit me in the face.

"Oh god Joanie, make me cum, I'm cumming all over you."

He continued to shoot his load, cumming all over my tits. When the blasts eventually subsided, he forced his dick back into my mouth, making me suck out the remaining drops. Finally, he withdrew, and I thought my humiliation was over. But it wasn't. Using his fingers, Nick scooped up his cum from my tits, sticking them in my mouth, making me lick them clean. Then he used his hand to smear the other puddles of cum all over my face, like some sort of exotic facial crème. The whole time he just stared at me, watching my expression.

"Okay Nick you've had your fun, now get off and get the hell out of here. I mean it this time."

"Not yet Joanie, I'm hungry myself. I think I'd like to taste them titties of yours. Then maybe some of that 40 year old pussy juice."

I had to get rid of this deviant, but I didn't know what to do. Nick pressed his mouth against my breast, sucking my tit and flicking his tongue across my nipple. He bit down on the sensitive flesh, enough to bring tears to my eyes. He switched and did the same to the other breast, and then started to slither down my body, kissing my firm abs, licking inside my belly button.

Before I knew it, he had his mouth on my nearly bald pussy. Nick became more aggressive, pressing his mouth tighter against my crotch, licking the smooth folds up and down.

"Mmmm, Joanie, your pussy tastes like honey. Tell me how much you like it. Tell me you want me to lick your pussy. Go on, say it . . . or else."

Nick had that hungry devil look in his eyes, and it was a little scary. I had no choice but to play his game. One thing I did well was pretend to enjoy sex and fake orgasms. I had plenty of experience practicing on Mark.

"Yeah baby, lick my pussy, that's it, flick my clit, oh yeah, oh god yeah."

Nick re-doubled his efforts on my slit and I started my well-rehearsed moaning and quaking, uttering a long "uunnnhhhhhhgggggghhh", which sounded real, even to me! Nick was still flicking my clit, and he had gotten my pussy so wet with his own saliva, he couldn't possibly tell I didn't have an actual orgasm.

"So you do like it! I knew it Joanie, you are one horny bitch. Damn, look at me, you've got me hard as a rock again. You're going to enjoy this big cock of mine again aren't you? Here, play with my dick, stroke it!"

I did as I was told, massaging his hardening prick. He was ready to go again. Jumping up onto his knees, Nick sunk his cock into me in one swift motion, buried to the hilt. As much as I hated to admit it, it felt really good. I hadn't gotten a good fucking from Mark in a long time, and now this monster was filling me up. I guess the tongue bath Nick gave my pussy got to me more than I realized.

Nick was pounding the shit out of me and instead of being angry, I raised my legs into the air, practically up and over my head, getting even deeper penetration out of that magnificent cock. I had my hands on Nick's ass, urging him to go faster. I was rocking like a bucking bronco, forgetting all about the threats of blackmail.

"Yeah Nick, fuck me hard! Slam that big dick inside of me! Fuck the shit out of me. God Yes! FUCK ME with that HUGE COCK . . . "

What was I saying? For chrissakes, I'm 40 years old and I'm fucking the teenage babysitter. The one who was threatening to ruin my reputation just a little while ago.

"Oh God yes, FUCK ME! My little fuck machine . . . . . . I'm your slut mommy, FUCK YOUR MOMMA. Uunh unh unh, yes yes yes, oh god I want it every day!!! I'm going to beg you to fuck me . . . Uuuuunnhhh yes yes yes yes . . . .OH YES I WANT THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK! . . . . Oh yes yes yes . . . Uhnnnnn . . . . . . OOOOOOoooooohhhhhhh! I'm going to suck THAT HOT DICK every time you sit for me . . . . hhn hhnn nnnn unnhh, YES!"

Nick was looking at me like I was a crazy woman. I think he was a little worried he had pushed me too far. All that repressed, pent up sexual energy was coming out, released like an erupting volcano. Nick received the full brunt of it, and I don't think he wanted it, or knew how to handle it. After all, he was only 18, and he certainly didn't want to be obligated to some horny old broad forever . . .

I screamed "OOOHH YEAH fuck me! Pump your hot cum in Momma Joanie's sloppy pussy yes YES YESSS AAAAHHHHHH."

My earth-shattering orgasm was barely over, when the phone rang . . . it was Mark.

I told Nick, "Fun's over I guess . . . for tonight! You better get dressed and get out quick. One of Mark's friends is driving him home and he'll be here any minute. And I've decided to take my chances that people will believe me, and not you. Especially with this tape recording of our evening together, with the last few minutes deleted of course. If you tell anyone about this, I'll say you raped me. And if you don't do as I say from now on, same thing will happen. I could use a fuck toy for awhile, until I get bored with you or find someone better. So you'll come over here and service me anytime I say . . . or else!"

Nick got dressed quickly and left in a hurry, out the back door, just as Mark and his friend pulled into the driveway. I took a quick shower and dressed in some sweats. As some of you may have surmised, I didn't have a recording of our fuck session. When the phone rang, I noticed Mark's micro recorder on the nightstand, the one he used for work. I lied about making the recording, hoping Nick wouldn't call my bluff. Obviously, he didn't.

I figured Nick's mind was now reeling with the strange turn of events; I, on the other hand, was looking forward to my next opportunity to hire the babysitter . . .

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Loses his virginity to his girlfriend's mom.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Drunk Friend He takes advantage of the sexy buxom neighbour.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bimbo MILF My friend's mom is a bimbo.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories