All Comments on 'In The Sac'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving Is The Best

My mate and I once had a very loving affair with a lesbian. The lesbian loved us both and we returned the emotion. Magick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
former and latter

This is a phrase used far too much in your work here. After awhile it became distracting, aside from that it was a very good story and deserving of the hot rating it has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed it. Just one comment: please learn the difference between 'waste' and 'waist'. Hope there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome Story

One of the best stories written here in a long time!!

Drawu12Drawu12over 13 years ago
GREAT!

What a great story! I enjoyed every minute of it. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for enhancing this story board

Great story, really enjoyed it

One of the best on the board

Please add more to this party of neighbors

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Ron, they just keep getting better so.....

I'm going to read all of those you have written. It's funny, but I tend to select those authors who have submitted stories to categories that I enjoy (group sex, taboo, incest, first time) because I think they are more serious about what they do, and perhaps have better stories. And, I have been richly rewarded. Recently, I came upon Ron's "In Step" and thought it one of the most erotic stories I had read. Partly, I think because I had lived some of those adventures. Now, reading "In The Sac" I find it perhaps even more erotic because those adventures were those I had only fantasized about. Ron has a great imagination (really?) and a way to make the sex come alive. I really like his work, and I'm off to read some more. Keep it up (the stories, I mean) Ron, you make it exciting for the rest of us. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding Story

Such a great storyteller! I thoroughly enjoyed this story, as did my wife. Would love to be living in that neighborhood. With the exception of a couple usage errors, this story was flawless. I'll be looking into the rest of your stories soon. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Memories

A few years ago we moved into a house on a "sac" and after a couple of months discovered a very similar situation was part of the parties held by the residents. We lived there for several years and enjoyed the life style. We all got to be so close that when my work required that we move to a city that is about 500 miles away. We had a great "going away" party with lots of tears shed at the end.

About 6 months passed and we did our best to keep in contact with all of our former friends/fuck buddies when to our great surprise one friday evening a huge motor home stopped and parked in front of our house. Surpised is not a strong enough word to describe how we felt when the door opened and all of our familiar mates poored out of the motor home. Needless to say we had a fantastic weekend party.

During the ensuing years we made several weekend trips back to visit and party with our friends and they also made few trips back to our home.

Unfortunately we have all had more birthdays than we can count and even lost a few.

Now that we are all pretty well saddled with old age ailments which have a way of sapping the once rabit sexual desires that we are only blessed with some woderful memories. LOVED YOUR STORY and thanks for reviving those memories.

cdn405@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
2 much thinking

A guy with a hardon doesnt think why just what. Women write way too much thought before emotion carries the idea.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyabout 9 years ago

I really loved the present day seduction of the new couple, but I think all the detail you put into the history of how this situation came about wasn't needed. The time and space you spent on that could have been put to much better use giving more details on Derek and Kim's first orgy. I would have liked to have read Kim's experience and how she felt having sex with each guy for the first time and the same with Derek and the other women. I think that would have made for a stronger story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Insanely hot.

Just, wow! This story is superb and so hot.

Loved the “what do we do?” Conversation.

5*

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 1 year ago

Wow…..loved it…..hoping you are going to make it into a series…..it has the potential to b a long one…thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a phenomenal tale...big fan of this fantastic, fantasy cul de sac!

CILMAraeCILMArae4 months ago

Read this a short while back… really enjoyed the story & especially once it was all out there. Super hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...