All Comments on 'In The Shadow of The Moon Ch. 05'

by silentlysilly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
willerileywillerileyabout 12 years ago
What?

I really don't care about these secondary characters. You've set up such a complexity of issues and conflicts w/Victoria, Antony, & Victoria's ma and pa, her abuse, etc. that I can't quite see what this chapter has to do w/anything.

Nothing wrong w/how it's written. I can't see how it advances your storyline.

AND, some readers want stories that have been proofed by NY Times editors. Huh? I don't get that. I'm happy with your best efforts.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Finaly Caught Up

and for the first time I don't have the next chapter to read.....now what?......this has been a really good read. I look forward to staying caught up now that I have found your story. The very last paragraph has me confused but I figure you will reveal more in the next chapter.

I'd like to congratulate you on your first story to Lit. I spent so much time catching up I missed telling you that on chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I didn't notice much wrong with this, however I am with willeriley regarding the story line, I had to go back to the previous chapter to see if I had missed something or was reading the right story.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

I wish you had spent more time on Victoria and Anthony in this chapter. It feels like you just threw in the other story line as an excuse to add a sex scene.

silentlysillysilentlysillyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author: Sorry

I had a few emailed complaints about lack of story about secondary characters also I hadn't done a sex scene in a while. So I thought I would give it a try. I agree, it doesn't necessarily flow with the story. No worries chapter 6 and on will follow Victoria and Antony and ill just try and incorporate secondary characters sub stories within their point of view.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Umm...

glad you're returning to the plot in the next chapter. While it wasn't bad to see a little into Natasia's life, it seemed completely pointless and badly timed. It was also frustrating because it took us away from the main characters. I spent the whole chapter wondering what had happened in the dance studio. I wanted to know whether Victoria took Antony's hand or not. I wanted you to pick up where you left off, not skip ahead. When you leave things as a cliffhanger, don't skip ahead and tell things from other people's points of view. I want to know what A and V are thinking and feeling.

So, I'm glad you know this chapter was a bit off track. I'm looking forward to the return to order in Chapter 6.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
it could have been better

im kind of dissappoint it could have been better maybe greater ,

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

I agree with Cantfightfate, that you skipped ahead and left us hanging. What happened after the story from the dance studio was left out, and you skipped us to the mating of a secondary character, now we have to wait for chapter 6 for you to continue....Not Nice at all. Please hurry with chapter 6!!!!!!!!

silentlysillysilentlysillyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Note From the Author:

Chapter 6 has been submitted, just waiting for them to post. Chapter 7 is away with my editor and Chapter 8 is a blank page, but shan't be that way for long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
?

I feel like there was a chapter missing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me too.........I went back and reread the last paragraph from the previos chapter again thinking I missed something .

Who in the Heck is Celest and how did she get into the story???? Did she arrive with the Grand Parents?????? Did Vicky just ignore her grand mother????

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilentlysilly@silentlysilly
July 28 Just uploaded the EDITED version of chapter 8 sorry for the mix up. Stop leaving rude comments! ****************** September 12 So I just decided to cut it in half and give your two parts so you don't have to suffer through my struggle with the end of this ch...

story TAGS