In Your Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers

I was pleased with my current predicament and sure that my worries and doubts were completely unjustified.

It was 5.20am when I left my house the following morning and I was surprised to find Roz waiting at the bottom of my street.

"John, I've got some good news! It had completely slipped my mind but hubby is on earlies this week and I had totally forgotten that my son is doing his work experience with him today, and as you know Kelly (her teenage daughter with the young baby) lives with her boyfriend and my house is empty."

My mind raced through a thousand thoughts as we walked back to her house. Most predominant was the idea that although we may not be able to satisfy the wish for her dream to come true, we could certainly satisfy the fantasy that I had detailed in my note to her.

She opened the door for me and I stepped into the hallway.

She kicked her trainers off as she leaned back against the door to close it and I bent to remove my shoes. I started to reach out to her as I straightened myself up but found she had already removed her jogging bottoms and revealed the black suspender belt and stockings beneath, that framed her now completely shaven cunt.

I dropped to my knees as she moved toward me, allowing me to use my tongue on the bald flesh between her parted legs.

My hands delighted in the feel of her nylon clad legs as I caressed her calves, nibbling on the hood of her clitoris as I felt up towards her fleshy thighs, and then pushing lightly on her inner thighs to part her legs further and allow my tongue to work on her delicious slit.

She was dripping, she was moaning.

She had removed her top and I was surprised that her tits were quite small in relation to her overweight body. I undone my shirt and removed it.

"Oh Fuck Roz, sit on me."

I lay back on the carpeted floor and she stepped over me, turning as she did before getting on her knees and slowly lowering her ample bottom down to my face.

Her quim glistened with my spit and her juice. I dug the fingers of both hands into her butt crack and pulled her cheeks apart to view her slightly puckered, dark brown arsehole as it sank upon me and came to rest on my nose.

I breathed in the ambrosial balminess of her back passage as my tongue sapped her vaginal exudation whilst she quickly relieved me of my trousers and boxer shorts and feasted once more on my ossified member.

She had that early morning fragrance, so hot and horny, accompanied with that illusive taste and smell that only a female can produce when they are aroused.

I clasped her buttocks in my hands and pulled her onto me.

My tongue tickling her stiff clit as tremors of excitement began to pulse through her sending wave after wave of glorious female wetness into my eagerly awaiting mouth.

I could have easily remained in this position until her oral expertise brought me once more to a mouth-filling climax but I had to exert control over myself and persuaded her to release me by pushing up on her bum and sliding from underneath her.

I brought myself to my knees and turned to face her, my cock already leaking pre-cum from its extended state.

She grabbed it and fiercely wanked me and I vibrated two fingers inside her creamy twat as we kissed again sharing each others genital and oral fluids.

I put my hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet as I stood, and then turned her around, my cock pushed firmly between her bum cheeks as I cupped her tits in my hands.

"Take me to your living room."

She walked forward, opening the door on our right and went in to kneel in front of the sofa, just as I had said in my story.

She rested her head on the leather settee throwing her arms out on either side of her.

Her legs spread wide, offering me an exemplary view of her sodden cunt and anus.

I got down behind her and almost dived into her, my tongue poking at, and entering her arsehole before plunging once again into her delicious pussy.

I had to check myself again, remembering that in my story it was at this point that I had entered her.

I somewhat grudgingly raised myself up and directed my penis toward her holes, rubbing my deep purple dome between each orifice, teasingly pushing against each one before changing direction.

I pushed just the head of my dick into her cunt and then, using my hand to exert pressure on top of it, rubbed it hard against her clitoris.

Her response was instantaneous.

Her buttocks trembled like a huge white blancmange as she involuntarily spurted out more of her sex cream.

My cock became covered in the glutinous discharge.

I pumped my glans quickly in and out of her before thrusting full force into her.

The trapped air exuding a rush of wind between my cock and her thoroughly lubricated vaginal walls and emanating in a fanfare of sound more associated with a flatulent stomach.

The filthy sound spurred me on into a frenzied bombardment of her sex.

I pounded her, pumped her, grabbed her hair as I shafted her, and spanked her buttocks, reached under her to further excite her clit with my fingers.

She moaned, she trembled, she spurted she farted, she called for her saviour and her creator.

We both puffed and panted.

I screamed.

"Oh God, here it comes baby."

She blurted out.

"Yes... yes.... Yes.... YESSSSSSS."

I spurted out.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck."

I spurted inside her.

Her cunt now so creamy and wet I could barely feel any friction against my knob, just that mind numbing, almost indescribable and incomparable sensation of incredible orgasm.

I gradually slowed, I had to, and I didn't want my cock to fall out of her.

It was happy in her intimate warmth and wetness, it was enjoying itself.

It wanted to be full again, it regretted being male and cursed with incapacity after it had reached its glorious peak. It wanted to go on and on and delight its mate with its incredible prowess.

I was shrinking, I pushed into her as hard as I could.

I leaned back so that my pubic bone pushed hard against her rectum.

My once proud and rampant protuberance had lost its power and was finally defeated by the hot air of a woman and was duly ejected from her by another wet and spunky fart.

"Fuck John, that was incredible!"

My ego inflated slightly

I looked down at her arse and saw my cum leaking slowly and almost graciously from her distended pussy. Even her arsehole glistened with moisture and looked exceedingly inviting.

I couldn't resist it.

I went down on her.

"Do you think you can cum again John?"

I felt my cock.

It was not in its smallest state. In fact it was a little more than semi hard.

I sucked at her slit, savouring the taste of our combined ejaculate, realising that amazingly, I was still turned on and incredibly, beginning to regain an erection.

"Would it help if I sucked you John?"

My cock seemed to jump in my hand and I rubbed it lightly.

I slurped a little more from her cunt and then forced myself up and straddled the sofa offering my only slightly flagging cock to her mouth.

She took it eagerly between her lips.

It was the kiss of life.

Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock and she sucked hard enough to draw any remaining fluid from my balls.

It was a fucking miracle, my cock lived to fight another day.

I started to fuck her face.

I knew she could easily take all of me, and I was determined that she would have all of me.

I extended my thrusts, feeling her throat clamp tightly around my bell end.

She sucked harder at me, bobbing her head up and down my shaft for all she was worth before suddenly pulling her head away and screaming, "FUCK ME!"

"Please, fuck me again."

I quickly knelt behind her as before.

I looked down at her and saw nothing but a wanton slut begging for my attention.

I pushed my knob against her bumhole.

It forced its way inside.

"Oh fuck John, please. Not in there. Please don't do me in there."

I withdrew for a few seconds, but seeing her arsehole gaping in front of me, somehow calling to me to use it; I replaced my bell end at the entrance to her rectum.

I pushed harder, watching as my purple dome slipped inside her.

"Oh shit John, PLEASE don't do it."

Two more inches of my now steel hard dick forced its way into her.

"Fuck John PLEASE, Oh Fuck John"

I withdrew slightly.

"Oh John, Please"

I pulled out.

"Please John, Please don't"

Very slowly I eased back into her

She, somehow, seemed looser and more receptive to my advance.

"Please don't John, please don't do me there."

I pulled out so that only my cock head was in her then pushed in further.

"Oh fuck John, Oh fuck, please, no, oh fuck."

I withdrew slightly before pushing half of my length into her.

"Oh my God John No."

Three inches of my rod were now pistoning inside her.

"Fuck John No, Oh fuck John no, Oh fuck John, fuck John fuck John Fuck me John."

I increased my stroke.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck me, yes, oh fuck me please John fuck me, ahhhhhhhhh."

Three quarters of my length was pumping into her arse.

I could feel a resistance at the end of each stroke that was further accentuated by her ooooooh's and ahhhhhhhhh's.

I stopped briefly, slowly pushing my knob into her.

Plumbing the depth of her dirt box.

The resistance gradually waned.

My prick became totally engulfed by her.

My bollocks resting against her labia.

Slowly I increased my pace until my groins were slapping against her flabby bum at the bottom of each stroke.

I was panting like a dog.

She was screaming like a banshee. Forcing herself back against my thrusts.

My testes once again sprang into action pumping my spunk through my urethra and into her back passage. Each spurt forcing me to ram my length deep inside her until finally I collapsed, sweating, onto her back.

She rolled over, my cock plopped out and we landed, sitting beside each other on the floor.

"That's the first time anyone has done that to me."

I caressed her hair and lent forward to kiss her.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry I made you do it, sorry I took advantage of you."

She looked down at the puddle of sperm that had formed between her legs, and then looked back at me and smiled,

"John, you have been a naughty boy."

***********************************

Three Months Later........

We met at the top of the alley that led to our secret garden.

Roz was there first as usual.

I took her hand as we bid each other good morning and after a brief, tongue wrestling, kiss, we walked down the steps.

"What the fuck has been going on here?"

"Jesus, John, what are we going to do?"

I couldn't answer her. I just stood and stared, open mouthed, at the scene that lay before us.

The gate was lying on the ground inside the entrance. The branch that had been supporting it had been sawn off, but worst of all, our porta-cabin that we had used at least twice a week for the last 3 months was now a pile of twisted metal, scorched timber, and ashes.

Our early morning boudoir had been destroyed.

As had the erection that had been an integral part of our rendezvous from the moment we first kissed.

I turned to Roz and saw the tears welling up in her eyes..........

I remembered the first time we picked our way carefully through the jungle that had at one time probably been the impressive garden of the cliff top house that had long since disappeared under the erosion of time.

How we had avoided the bramble and vines that could so easily ensnare an unsuspecting foot and cause you to crash to the ground.

And how we had arrived at the threshold and peered in to the dank interior.

The mouldy stench of damp rotting carpet and other unrecognizable debris that had been left to decay, that had at first appalled me as it hit my nostrils, but now strangely awakens a vision of lust in my mind.

It had obviously been used initially as an office but judging by the assorted litter strewn over the floor it had seen many other uses.

The cabin was divided into two rooms; the room to the left contained a filthy mattress, that a vagrant or drunkard had seemingly found use for as it was surrounded by numerous empty beer cans and bottles.

The room to the right had two large desks, a slightly marked but still serviceable swivel chair and a couple of moulded plastic ones.

There were quite a few used condoms lying around and a couple of girlie mags and a discarded pair of quite small sized, black lacy panties, that I imagine were left behind after having been used to wipe something after a sexual encounter.

Roz saw them and remarked,

"She must have left in a hurry."

I looked at my watch and thought we had better get a move on too.

With that I took Roz over to the desk by the window.

It was relatively clean but on that first occasion we only used it to place our bags on and for something for Roz to lean on.

I crouched and pulled her jogging bottoms and panties down allowing her to pass one foot out through the legholes and part her legs.

I think Roz's expectations of our morning encounters must have been similar to mine, as her cunt was as wet as my dick was stiff when I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and tongue tickled her clit.

Whilst imbibing in the ambrosia that was her most intimate offering to me, I undone my trousers.

It was always hard for me to pull my mouth away from her deliciously juicy cunt.

It was always so natural. It was clean but un-perfumed.

All of the flavour and odour was manufactured entirely by Roz.

It was her very own and unique designer fragrance and I loved it.

I ran my palms up her legs, briefly squeezing her buttocks, before going under her top and then her bra to rest on her small tits, my bollocks coming to rest against her shaven mound before bending my legs slightly to allow her to deftly guide me into her.

It was the first time we had fucked face to face and although I had enjoyed so much taking her vaginaly and analy in a doggy fashion, I was totally smitten with the sensuous warmth of our bellies pushing together and our mouths entwined as my penis snuggled in the luxurious wetness of her perfect place.

She clenched my bum cheeks, drawing me into her.

"I love you inside me John."

I scooped under the weighty flesh of her derriere, jiggling each pudgy orb before pulling them apart to finger her arsehole.

Roz had already inserted one of her fingers into my backside, supplying me with added impetus to push deeper inside her.

"John, I'm sorry, but I'm still a bit sore there."

I removed my finger.

"Would you like me to kiss it better for you?"

Roz kissed me, then giggled her most alluring and girly giggle that I adored so much.

"Maybe next time. Do you want me to take my finger out?"

"Oh Roz, keep it there, it is working a special kind of magic for me."

With another girly giggle she said,

"It will give you an idea of how it felt for me yesterday."

To this day she remains unaware that I am totally familiar with how anal sex feels for both participants.

I felt the moisture in her cunt increase around my cock as she gyrated her hips, pushing hard against my pubic bone.

Our lips met and she sucked my tongue into her mouth as her orgasm began and then she whispered in my ear.

"Don't cum inside me John, tell me when you are ready and I will take you in my mouth."

I was almost bunny hopping as I bent, then straightened my legs, hoping that the pressure and action of my ramrod prick would heighten her climax. Knowing that I would very soon have to withdraw as she had requested.

She must have sensed my impending ejaculation.

"Give me your spunk John, feed it to me, I want to eat your cum."

With immaculate timing I pulled out of her soaking snatch, grabbing her head as she bobbed down and took my shaft in her hand to wank me off, into her mouth.

My first blob landed on her top lip and partially blocked one of her nostrils but the remainder could not miss their target as her lips enveloped my bell end and slid down my pulsing pole, sucking so hard her cheeks squeezed in.

I don't know how Roz had mastered the art of performing oral sex on a guy, but I am sure that a lot of people could learn from her.

Lightly squeezing my balls as she sucked and sucked at my cock.

Removing the finger that had been vibrating inside my arsehole at just the right moment, and not allowing me to fall from her lips until she had drained me totally, but still lightly stroking my softening member as she opened her mouth to show me its contents, and then swirling her tongue around the jizz before swallowing.

"Fuck Roz, you are bloody marvellous."

She looked up and winked at me whilst displaying her empty mouth.

"You're not so fucking bad yourself John."

She grabbed my wrist turning it over to look at my watch.

"If this is the right time we better get going."

My thoughts of our first encounter at the cabin left me as we continued to stare, open mouthed, at its burnt out shell.

"We will just have to find a way around this. There must be somewhere else we can use?"

Roz undone my trousers and put her hand inside to feel my sagging knob.

"Yes John, we have certainly got to do something about this."

Although it was the beginning of September there was still a good amount of heat in the rising sun and a considerable amount of warmth in Roz's hand as she expertly brought my cock to erection.

I had to stop her for a moment to pick up the fallen gate and place it as best I could between the gate posts, and we found that the tree trunk, whose branch had previously propped it up, made a satisfactorily comfortable place to rest against.

It was not ideal, but it was satisfactory for the matter in hand.

I started to slide my hand inside her waistband but surprisingly she stopped me.

"I'm afraid I won't be much use to you down there today John, I started my period last night, but I am more than happy to blow you."

I knew that she would satisfy my desire completely but I felt guilty about not being able to satisfy her.

I closed my eyes as she started to work her magic on me, thinking of times past.

After our first meeting in the porta-cabin we had to take a couple of days off for the weekend as we were not at work, but we arranged to meet once more, early on the Monday morning.

I decided over the weekend to take a few things along with me to tidy up our little love-shack so as to make it a bit more comfortable for us.

I had procured a couple of large plastic bags from work and put them, along with an old beach towel, into the bottom of the knapsack that I usually used to carry my lunchbox.

Once again Roz was waiting for me at the top of the steps.

"Good morning Roz, did you have a good weekend?"

Her only answer was to push out her bottom lip and raise her eyebrows.

"I was so looking forward to this morning I didn't enjoy mine either and I think that's the first time I ever looked forward to going to work on Monday morning."

A smile spread across her face and I took her hand and led her down the steps.

The gate was already open enough for us to easily get through and I became cautious wondering if the cabin was vacant.

It was always a consideration that a homeless drunk or some such other itinerant person may have taken up residence there.

I quietly pushed the door and crept in.

Thank goodness, it was empty. Although I have a suspicion that it had been used as it didn't seem to be in the same order of chaos in which we had left it.

I pulled the door wide open and invited Roz to join me.

We put our bags on the desk that we had used for support previously and I received a quizzical look as I opened mine and took out a small clothes brush.

"What's that for?"

jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers