In Your Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon47m
jon47m
80 Followers

She snuggled against me as I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her.

"I really need the loo Roz!"

"Lil winky wanna go pee pee?"

"Yes"

She bent down and took the whole of my soft prick into her mouth.

I had a wicked thought, I wanted to, but I didn't.

"Roz................ I really must go to the loo!"

"Itsh fru the kitshun..........oi'l show ya"

With that, I steadied her, as we both got up to go to the loo.

We made it through the dining room and into the kitchen; Roz holding my hand and guiding me precariously, as she swayed in front of me.

We reached our destination with little ado, other than her stubbing her toe on the corner of the washing machine.

"Ouch.....shit...........oh fuck.."

I later discovered that Roz's flirtations with alcohol were very seldom, she was virtually tee-total.

She sat on the toilet.

"Roz, I am fucking bursting!"

"Do it with me!"

"What!!!"

She sat back on the toilet and pointed between her legs.

"You can aim your lil winky in there"

I moved forward, at first trying to kneel in front of her, but it didn't work.

Then I straddled her legs, half sitting on top of her thighs and pushed my "lil winky" which was then, not quite so "Lil" down between her legs.

We went together.

The top of my cock was resting against her slit as we both started.

The release from my full bladder, which was fuelled by the couple of pints I had enjoyed earlier, had quite a dramatic effect on me, and as I peed, I got gradually harder.

My cock was pushing quite firmly against her crack as I squeezed out the last drops.

Her flow was neither lengthy nor plenteous, but it was hot enough to add encouragement to my slowly swelling dick as it squirted over me.

We sat for a few moments kissing.

My dick was still too soft to fuck and hung beside her wet cunt; I was using my muscles to make it twitch, something that Roz seemed to enjoy.

After a little while I felt Roz's fingers curl around my shaft and stroke it.

She didn't complain about it still being wet with her piss.

"We better go back to the living room; the baby monitor is in there."

"You don't sound quite so pissed now."

She gave me a cheeky smile and a wink.

"Nah, that's how it affects me, it goes straight to my head, then after a while, I just buzz nicely along."

She flushed the toilet and followed me out of the bathroom, but went upstairs to check on the babe before joining me on the sofa.

I was lying on my back trying to stroke life into my recovering cock when Roz came in, carrying a bottle of baby oil, and knelt beside me.

"Do you think you are stiff enough to do me up the bum now?"

I wasn't quite ready when she asked, but when she moved my hand and took me between her lips I felt I could probably manage it.

"Do you think we will need the baby oil?"

"I know we haven't used it in the past but I do get a bit sore, and it might help."

"I'd rather try without first if it's ok with you; baby oil doesn't taste that great."

"Are you thinking of me sucking you afterwards or are you planning on licking my arse after you've fucked it?"

"A little bit of both I suppose"

"In that case you better get down there and make it slippery as best you can."

She took my cock fully in her mouth and then slowly raised her head leaving a trail of her spittle glistening on my shaft before allowing me to get up and kneel behind her.

I loved to have Roz in this position.

She pulled her cheeks apart and pushed her bum out at me with her legs stretched wide apart; the belt and straps of her suspenders and the black stocking tops framing her meaty backside to perfection.

I wet my middle finger in my mouth and then teased her ring with it.

It slipped inside fairly easily, making Roz softly moan and remove one hand to finger her cunt.

I circled it inside her, slowly widening the hole, before taking it out and replacing it with my wet tongue, pushing my spit as far as I could into her back passage;

Alternating between finger and tongue until her arse was distended enough to accept two fingers.

Then, in a sudden flash of inspiration, it occurred to me.

I turned to pick up the wine bottle from the coffee table; there was still about half a glassful in it.

I pushed the neck of the bottle against her hole.

"What the fuck is that?" she said as she felt the comparatively cold glass touch her.

"Thought you might enjoy some more wine."

I tipped the bottle, pushed it further into her and watched the Beaujolais being slowly

absorbed, losing surprisingly little when I pulled it out, empty.

She was ready for my dick and my dick was ready for her.

We did lose a little more wine as it was displaced by the intrusion of my prick, but it worked so well as a lubricant, and added an odd, but enjoyable, kinkiness as the red liquor squeezed out and dribbled on my balls.

Roz was a newcomer to anal sex, having experienced it for the first time on only our second meeting, but she had quickly grown to relish it with passionate abandon, and I was quickly inside her up to the hilt at the bottom of every, ever quickening, stroke.

I pulled out periodically to admire the gape that I was creating; enjoying the dirty sound, normally produced before staining ones pants, that escaped between my cock and her ring as I drove back in.

I was rapidly approaching ejaculation when the phone rang.

Fortunately, it was on the side table by the arm of the sofa and Roz was able to reach it easily.

"Hello......................yes, fine, she's sound asleep..........................went off about nine ish...............................glad you had a good meal...........................yeah that's ok, just enjoy yourselves.......ahhh.........be as late as you like, after all, I am stopping the night........ughhhhh..............no I'm ok...watching telly......ooooohhhff............yes sure, I'm fine............... you have a good time.........uhhhhh...........no, I'm ok honest......ah....just got cramp in my foot........yowwww.............see you when you get back...............bye..........love you too."

Roz hung up the phone.

"Fuck John, you bastard, that was fucking naughty."

I couldn't resist humping into her as she spoke to her daughter on the phone.

"Sorry Roz, I couldn't help myself, I'm almost coming."

"Kelly must have wondered what the fuck was wrong with me."

We both laughed as I pounded her with renewed vigour and pumped my load into her bowels.

I stayed inside her as long as I could as the last drops of sperm left me, and my cock became smaller, but finally withdrew and collapsed on the sofa.

I lay back and watched as Roz played with my now soft penis.

"Ah.........poor little thing."

Roz had, in the past, declared her fascination with the ability of the male member to expand and contract and had ofttimes encouraged its transformation to both attitudes.

As she lent forward to take it into her mouth I wondered if, for the moment, she was pursuing a lost cause.

"Mmmmm.........Never had wine flavoured dick before."

"I hope you enjoy it."

She sucked harder and slurped on it in an effort to demonstrate her appreciation.

It took quite a while before I showed any kind of response, but eventually my thoughts turned to her delicious bottom, and the pleasure I could give her, and the satisfaction it would give me, if she were to position it above my face; and I felt a twinge of excitement in my genitals.

"If you get on top of me Roz, I can return the favour you are doing me."

"You want some wine flavoured bumhole?"

"Must be preferable to baby oil flavour."

She climbed onto the settee and readied herself for the assault of my tongue.

I have to admit that the wine did add a certain piquancy to the taste, and combined with my cum and Roz's native tang, I found it quite a delightful culinary recipe and I attacked it with relish.

Whether it was the fact that she had remained relatively still since I finished fucking her, or that she had just changed her posture, I do not know, but something had evoked a movement inside her that delivered a large portion of the mixture into my mouth accompanied by the lightest breath of wind.

"Whoops.............sorry."

I swallowed the glob

"Sorry for what?"

"It wasn't a real one."

"What do you mean a real one?"

"Fart."

If I had not already removed my socks I am sure I would have laughed them off.

I didn't think for one second that she had purposefully blown off in my face, and given some of the reactions and sounds that we had induced during our intercourse; I could be called foolish for not thinking that this eventuality would, almost certainly, take place.

I gently slapped both her bum cheeks with my hands before kissing her dirty little hole, and then turned my attention to her cunt.

We spent many happy moments in our oral explorations before changing position to kiss; my hardening cock pushed against her pubic mound; our hands clasping each others buttocks.

I got her to roll over onto her back and then knelt between her legs stroking my cock to full rigidity.

I grabbed her ankles and lifted them up until her thighs were resting on her tits.

Her cunt and her arsehole were both wet and open and oh so inviting.

My prick stiffened at the sight and I took it in hand and rubbed the bell end against her clit before plunging hard into her.

I lifted myself up as I shagged her; trying to exert as much pressure as possible on her clit.

"Fuck me hard John."

I felt uncharacteristically dominant with her pinned beneath me and put all my effort into granting her request.

"I'm gonna shag your fucking arse off, you dirty fucking whore."

I wondered if I was taking it a little too far, but was relieved when Roz laughed.

"Mmmmmm oh yesss, do me, do me mister, do your dirty little slut."

I was pretty surprised by her response and assumed that she had picked up the dialogue from watching the porn movies video that I had lent to her, but was pleased that she was enjoying the role-play.

Roz grabbed my bum and pulled me hard into her and then stuck a finger in my arse.

She had an uncanny knack of picking exactly the right time to massage my prostate.

"Oh you fucking slutty little cunt."

I felt her hole open and become even wetter and I was beginning to pant as I pounded into her as hard as I could.

If I had not already come twice before she would have had my spunk in her already, but this, coupled with the extraordinary looseness of her fannies grip on my shaft allowed me to continue pumping into her.

She wrapped her legs around my mid-drift, bringing me to a halt deep inside her;

her whole body shuddering as she ground herself against me.

Her tongue probed my mouth as she orgasmed, and then she nibbled at my ear lobe and whispered.

"I want to suck your lovely big juicy cock now. Fuck my slutty throat with it."

I climbed off her and sat; she knelt on the floor in front of me and took me in her mouth.

I shuffled forward to the edge of the sofa so that I could finger her sodden twat while she took me in her throat.

Roz slurped at me; sounding like sucking the last of a milkshake through a straw.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair as she bobbed up and down on me.

"I want my fucking prick up your fucking cunt, bitch, get on your fucking knees."

She was, of course, already on her knees, but she got the message and released my cock from her lips and allowed me to get behind her.

I couldn't resist the temptation to tongue her arse and suck some juice from her cunt before I started shagging her again.

To this day, whenever I think of Roz, I picture her on all fours, my cock sliding into her cunt, and that beautiful chocolate button arsehole surrounded by her lovely big white fleshy bum.

She fingered her clit as I shafted her; I could feel that it wouldn't be long before my third load would be spurting into her.

We heard the baby on the monitor.

I tried to ignore it, thinking only of the chubby whore's cunt that was wrapped around my prick and how I was going to abuse it.

I fucked her harder and harder.

Her slushy cunt discharging both trapped air and juice.

The baby screamed.

Roz screamed as she came;

And I almost screamed too as I ejaculated.

The baby fell silent for a few short moments whilst we luxuriated in the pleasure of our mutual orgasm, and then began to cry.

I slipped on my underpants as Roz put on her gown, and asked if I could have a quick shower while she went up to attend to the baby.

I got the other bottle of wine from the refrigerator before rejoining her in the living room.

We sat and chatted drinking the wine as Roz bottle fed the babe but we both knew that it was the sexual end of the night for us, and as the time was rapidly approaching 1am I dressed and took my leave.

We did enjoy a very passionate kiss before I opened the door to go, but at the time I didn't realize it was to be our last.

On the Monday morning, at work, I discovered that Roz had taken sick leave with her back problem, and a couple of weeks later, found that she had resigned.

We had no way of contacting each other outside of work and it was several weeks later when I chanced upon her in town.

She had the baby with her and, for reasons known only to her; we didn't talk about any possible future encounters.

Since then I have changed jobs and moved to another town, but I still have very fond memories of all the times we spent together, but the only way I get to be with her now, is,

In my dreams.

jon47m
jon47m
80 Followers